Ch 7

Haunted (Rewrite)

The next morning Zhou Mi went back to his apartment to get the rest of his stuf. His clothes all fit in one box while his acessories only filled another box halfway. He frowned at the boxes as he set them both in his car, pulling his phone out to text Ryeowook. 

Zhou Mi: Hey, do you know of any clothes stores around here?

Ryeowook: Yeah, there's a store called Petals that opened not long ago. I keep meaning to check it out. I heard it was good.

Zhou Mi grinned to himself, recognizing the not-so-subtle hint in Ryeowook's text.

Zhou Mi: Get ready, I'll be over in a few minutes to pick you up.

Ryeowook: :) thanks, Mi. I'll see you soon.

Zhou Mi turned in his key to the manager before getting back in his car to drive to Ryeowook's house, parking in the driveway. Almost immediately the passenger door opened and Ryeowook plopped down in the seat.

"Hey, Mi!" the shorter man greeted him with a smile. "Thanks for taking me with you. I've wanted to check out Petals ever since it opened but I've never had a chance. I've heard the clothes are pretty cool looking too so-"

"He's cute, isn't he?" Zhou Mi interrupted as he pulled out of the driveway.

Ryeowook immediately turned red. "W-Who?" He asked, looking away.

"Don't play innocent, Wookie. You only babble when you're nervous. Since I know you don't get nervous because of clothes," He pulled onto the road and started driving as he talked. "I assume it's because someone who works there is cute."

"I really hate that you know me so well."

"No, you don't. Now tell me about this guy you like."

"Alright. He's the manager, I think. I see him come out of Petals sometimes." Ryeowook bit his lip as he finished talking. "I don't know his name though, or even if he's gay, Mi. So don't go in there and try to set us up."

Zhou Mi chuckled as he pulled into the parking lot and parked his car. "It'd serve you right for trying to set me up with Sungmin."

"I didn't know he was married!"

"He was wearing a wedding ring, Wookie."

"That doesn't mean anything. I've met plenty of guys who wear rings when they're single."

"He was also with his wife."

"I-I thought she was his sister!" Ryewook pouted over at Zhou Mi, getting out of the car. "Why am I friends with you?"

"Because I'm the only other guy you've met who likes fashion as much as you do." Zhou Mi got out of his own side, looking up at the store. "Are you sure it isn't a flower shop, Wookie?"

"Look in the windows, Mi. Do those look like flowers?" The brunette pointed at a rack of clothes visible in the window as they walked closer.

"Alright, alright. Wonder what's with the name then." The taller man pushed the door open to walk inside with Ryeowook.