Ch 6

Haunted (Rewrite)

Zhou Mi let himself back into the house when he got there, pausing for a minute when he saw Kyuhyun in the living room.

The blond arched his eyebrow when he saw Zhou Mi. "Are you going to come in or just stare at me?"

Zhou Mi shook his head, walking inside and shutting the door. "You're still here."

"Were you expecting me to move on while you were gone?"

"Not really." He took his jacket off and hung it up before looking at Kyuhyun again. "Though, now that you mention it.. Any reason you're still hanging around?"

"Not that I know of." Kyuhyun replied with a shrug. "So, how is it that you can see me? No one has ever seen me before you showed up."

"That's a good question actually." Zhou Mi sat down on the couch, watching Kyuhyun. "I have no idea how I can see you, I just know that I can."

"Well, now that we've covered that.." Kyuhyun scowled at him. "Get out of my house."

"This isn't your house anymore, Kyuhyun. You're dead." Zhou Mi watched him solemnly as he talked. "Well, I think so anyway."

"What do you mean, you think?"

He shrugged again in response. "I don't follow the news regularly. All I know is you're not top news anymore. You survived the accident and were taken to a hospital, after that I don't know what happened to you."

"If I survived the accident, how come I became a ghost right after it happened?"

"Do I look like a psychic to you?" Zhou Mi asked him. "I have no idea. All I know is that I now own a house with a ghost."

"Good, then my.. aunt will stop coming here."

"What's the story with her anyways? Why's she so creepy?"

"Good question, I don't really know." Kyuhyun sat down on the couch after a minute, focusing so he didn't sink right through it. "She's my moms' sister. All I know is that she never approved of my dad, thought my mom could do better or something. She'd visit once a week to tell my mom that but then I was born. Guess she realized that my mom was never going to leave my dad because she stopped visiting after that, wouldn't even take my moms' calls."

"Huh, wonder what her problem was."

"Who knows. Doubt we'll ever know what it was."