The Latibule

♥○○ Forever & Chill Review Shop ○○♥ ON HIATUS
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]The Latibule[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]My heart is beating, Me Likey Me Likey Likey Likey Me Likey Likey Likey[/CONTENTID2]

[CONTENTID3]

Title: 5/5
So at first I really didn't know what the title meant or how it related to the fic in any way. I read the fic before I searched up any information I could have gotten on the title, Latibule means a hiding place; a place of safety and comfort. Since I only found this out after reading the fic, everything made much more sense to me. It stated that it's hiding place, a place of safety and comfort, which is exactly what, the dorm was built for; to protect the existing world from the storm virus, to find somewhere to stay where the storm virus wouldn't be able to harm them. 

Later on, Glenn I believe, mention that Yanna should go to the Latibule which is the first time the fic title, made it into the fic plot. Perfect use of title and plot compatibility. 
 
Summary: 10/10
The summary relates to the fic in everywhere, while it was vague and mysterious, it incorporated the fact that Yanna would encounter a situation and something would happen. I found the summary to be creative and interesting enough to grab your attention. 

The foreward gave a brief glimpse of the premise of the story, what would happen within the story but it doesn't give away the plot. For person's who felt that the description didn't say much, the foreward gave extra insight to the story plot.

Plot: 19.5/20
I can tell that the author worked hard on developing their plot, it can be seen in the way that the scenes were set up, the way the information flowed, how many new plots are being thrown out and the old ones being developed. I liked the way each character and their story were introduced, I loved the plot devices. I liked how uniquely the author did this AU.
 
The terms you used to describe the occupation, technology and living status of the citizens. The world is described as technological but however it seems a bit primitive in my head, despite all the advances, people are shackled within a dome for their own protection. In a way, it sort of reminds me of divergent. This isn't a bad thing for me, it's like I'm seeing the best of both worlds and I like that. 

The fic has a lot of mystery in it, it is easy to get confused which happened to me a lot when reading this, even though as I'm currently reading it, no answers have been given for the many questions that were brought up, it's still quite a well-paced story. Some plot points linger and even though I felt as though it was dragging, it actually wasn't maybe it was my anticipation to finally know what the hell was happening. 

I really enjoy fics

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter