Exposure 3 (Jenlisa + Chaesoo)

Black to the Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie’s POV.

“You want to come with us?” Chaeyoung was surprised. “Why?”

“Well, I want to spend time with you guys.” I said.

“…”

“You literally told us we were nauseating like 5 minutes ago.”

 

They didn’t believe that even for a second and kept staring at me until I relented.

 

“Fine. Fine.” I exclaimed. “I want to meet her. She seems cool. You said she doesn’t have many friends, right? I can be her friend. It’ll be good for her.”

“Right…” Chaeyoung answered unenthusiastically. She took out her phone and said. “Just let me ask her first.”

 

“…”

“Hey, Lice. Where are you at?”

“…”

“Okay. One question.” Chaeyoung suddenly speaks very carefully. “Jennie is with us right now and she wants to come and study together. Is that okay?”

 

“…”

“Uhuh. That Jennie.” Chaeyoung nodded.

 

What do you mean ‘that Jennie’? There is only one Jennie in this school.

 

“…”

“Great. No problem. We’ll do that.” Chaeyoung said cheerfully. “Be there in a few minutes.”

 

“So? What did she say?” As soon as they hang up, I asked immediately.

“Wow. Wow. Settle down.” Jisoo teased. “I’ve never seen you this excited before.”

“Well. You know how much I like smart people.” I answered. “Too bad my best friend ain’t that bright.”

“Hey!” Jisoo shouted.

 

“She said it’s cool.” Chaeyoung interrupted. “Changed the location though. She wants to go to that café down the street.”

“Why?”

“She didn’t give me a reason. But it’s pretty smart if you think about it.” Chaeyoung smiles. “You’re popular only inside the school. It doesn’t matter when we’re outside.”

 

“Huh. She thought of that pretty quick.”

“Told you she is a genius.”

“Gonna takes more than that to convince me.”

“You will see.”

 

-----------------------

As we wait in line to order some drinks, I scanned the café for Lisa.

 

“That’s her?” I asked, pointing at an average-looking girl in the middle of the café.

“No.” Jisoo answered. “That one!”

 

She pointed at the booth at the corner of the café. A blonde is sitting there, one hand on the table, one hand is under her chin. She’s looking outside at the few people walking by with those beautiful brown eyes.

Her silky hair flutter in the slight wind. She seems to be deep in thought, and doesn’t notice Chaeyoung waving at her.

To say she is beautiful must be an understatement.

 

Questions overflow my mind.

Is she real?

How can such beauty not get attention?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter