Exposure 2 (Jenlisa + Chaesoo)

Black to the Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie’s POV.

“Jennie. I love you. Would you go out with me?” A boy bowed in front of me and said.

I smiled to him, slightly bowed back and answered.

 

“Thank you for your affection. However, I’m not dating at the moment. We can be friends though.”

“Oh…” His smile faded. “Sorry for bothering you. Have a nice day.”

 

I nodded and returned back to studying.

 

“Wow. That must be the third time this week.” Chaeyoung said.

“Yeah.” I said. “It’s fun at first but it’s getting annoying.”

“Right…” Jisoo smirked. “Look at me, I’m Jennie, I’m pretty, smart and popular. It’s soooo annoying.”

“Shut up, Jisoo.”

 

She giggled as I tried to concentrate on my book.

 

“What? You’re leaving?” I asked as Jisoo and Chaeyoung are packing their stuffs. “I thought we are going to study together. You guys aren’t slacking again, are you?”

“No. We’re just going to study with Lisa.” Jisoo answered. “She’s helping me with Math and Physics.”

“What? Where?” I asked again.

 

“In the library.”

“Why didn’t you ask me?” I was confused.

“Ask you what?”

“To help you with Math and Physics. I could have done that a long time ago.”

 

Much to my annoyance, Jisoo giggled.

 

“Aww. Jendeuki. You’re smart and kind but to be honest, you at teaching.”

“How dare you? I do not!”

“You do! Your explanation is confusing and you yell at me for every single mistake I make.”

 

“Well, that’s because they are stupid mistakes.” I said.

“See?” Jisoo responded. “That’s why you at teaching. Lisa is awesome though. Without her, I wouldn’t be able to get that 98.”

 

I pouted.

 

“Then why can’t she come here? You guys are already here. We have one extra seat too.”

“…” They were silent.

 

Then it struck me.

 

“It’s me, isn’t it?” I asked, clearly annoyed.

“…”

 

“Okay. That’s enough. What’s her deal?” I was a little bit angry. “It’s fine that she avoids me but now she makes you guys avoiding me too?”

“She’s not forcing us to avoid you. We just don’t want it to be awkward.” Chaeyoung answered.

 

“Well, I can’t spend times with you guys. It’s pretty much the same thing.” I said. “Can’t you just tell me already? I think at this point, I have a right to know.”

“…” Chaeyoung considered my request. “I guess you’re right.”

 

I nodded, patiently waited for her to explain.

 

“Okay. So, Lisa has this principle of living since forever. I think it’s stupid.” Chaeyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter