Dalgom (Lisoo)

Black to the Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This was requested by bpmaknae - forgive me if this is not what you wanted, I really tried.

------------------

 

Jisoo’s POV.

I can’t even remember who started it all.

It’s been so long that I can’t even recall anymore. This prank war between me and Lisa must have been going on for forever.

Maybe it started when Lisa replaced all the chicken in my food with tofu. Or maybe it was that time when I told her that “Babo” is a compliment for smart people.

Or maybe it was that one time she told my stylist that I wanted to try purple hair. Jokes on her though, I looked stunning with purple hair.

I think she remembers though, Lisa always has a good memory of things like this.

Even though it gets frustrating at times, the most of it was fun. I love teasing her. I love seeing her smiles when she successfully pranks me. I love seeing her face when she’s startled and surprised.

I even love that serious thinking face that she got when she’s trying to figure out how to prank me next. I love everything about that cute blonde Thai girl.

But I don’t think that idiot even knows how much. And I am afraid to tell her.

She still thinks this is innocent playing between best friends. Best friends.

That is enough for me. I think. Being her best friend. As long as I can keep making her laugh, seeing her smile, I am happy.

That’s why I will continue playing this “war” until she is tired of it. Tired of me.

 

She got me pretty good last time and I’m gonna pay her back. I bought a small speaker that can be controlled from afar. I planned to put it under her bed and then play some scary ghost sound at night.

 

Just thinking about it made me excited. Haha.

 

Now, I just have to sneak into her room and put it under her bed. We just finished practice so she’s probably taking a shower right now.

 

Oh my god. “Dalgom, what are you doing? Shhoo. Go inside. I’m busy.” Dalgom suddenly is grabbing my leg and would not let go.

 

“Shoo. Shoo. Dalgom, go inside, I’ll tend to you later. I’m busy right now.”

Woof. Woof.

“Argg. I’m running out of time. Fine, but be quiet.”

 

With Dalgom right behind me, I sneakily walk to her room. Pressing my ears against the door, I heard running water sound, which means she is definitely in the bathroom.

I try to open the door.

Click. I knew it. It’s unlocked. Such a careless girl. I shook my head.

 

Okay, now I just need to put this under her bed and we’re good.

 

There we go. Done. Now let’s get out of here.

 

Dalgom? Dalgom? Where are you? “Dalgom?” I tried to call softly.

 

Looking over at the other side of the bed, I was horrified.

 

The teddy bear that Lisa loves so much is on the floor. May be it fell off from the bed at some time. But that’s not important right now.

 

The important thing is that Dalgom is … peeing on it.

 

“Dalgom, no!” So that’s why he was clinging onto me earlier. I’m an idiot. I tried to stop him but it was too late. He was already done.

 

Lisa is going to kill me. “What to do? What to do?”

 

Argh, damn it, she’s coming out.

 

I grabbed Dalgom and the teddy bear, tried to get out of there as quietly and quickly as possible. Fortunately, Dalgom didn’t make a sound.

I quickly got back to my room, scolded Dalgom and wrecked my brain out for a way to apologize to Lisa. The best I can come up with is to bring the teddy bear to a dry cleaner, then telling Lisa everything and ask for forgiveness.

 

Dinner was fine. She had not realized the teddy bear is gone yet and was still fun, affectionate, cheerful Lisa. And hopefully she won’t until I clean the bear nicely.

 

I mean, she has a dozen of stuff animals, even though she loves this one, she wouldn’t notice one missing, right?

 

I could not be more wrong.

 

Right before bedtime, she barged into my room, panic was obvious on her face.

 

“Jisoo unnie, did you see my teddy bear? Unnie, if you take it, please give it back.” I can clearly see she is on the verge on crying. “We can prank each other all we can but please, not my teddy.”

 

I could no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter