Exposure 5 (Jenlisa + Chaesoo)

Black to the Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie’s POV.

After the study session, the four separated. Chaeyoung takes Lisa home while Jisoo went with Jennie. Their houses are closer to each other.

“Thanks for your help just now.” I said sarcastically.

“What?” Jisoo responded, clearly confused. “What are you talking about?”

“Didn’t you see how rude she was to me?” I asked.

 

“Yes. And Chaeyoung scolded Lisa for that, didn’t she? Not my place to intervene.”

“Would be nice for you to have my back.”

“Come on, Jen.” Jisoo sighed. “You like Chaeyoung. Lisa likes me. That’s everything we need. She doesn’t have to play nice with you. And you don’t have to be nice with her either. Just let it go. Ignore her from now on.”

 

“… Okay.”

“Bye, Jen.” Jisoo waved to me as I step in my house.

“Bye.” I waved back.

 

Do you know what cures a bad day? A hot shower. Lying in the tub really calms me down. It puts my mind at ease.

 

I guess Jisoo is right. We have no need to be friends. I can just ignore Lisa like I didn’t know her.

It’s a shame though. She’s such a beauty.

 

I find myself imagining her soft lips, her gorgeous eyes, her stunning legs, her flawless body. Unknowingly, I started caressing myself.

Such an angel. I bet her touch feels like heaven. Chaeyoung is so lucky.

“Ah…”

 

It took me a moment to realize what I just did.

God damn it, woman. Pull yourself together.

 

I scolded myself.

ing about a girl I just met? Gosh, when did I become such a teen girl?

 

---------------

The next morning, class started as usual.

The first thing I did when I get in was not doing my reading as usual. I scanned the class for a sign of her. Lalisa Manoban.

7:10. 20 minutes before class starts. Not many people are here this early.

7.20. Most students already arrived. But no signs of her.

7.28. She shows up. And my eyes are glued to her the moment she s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter