Hate (Lisoo)

Black to the Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo’s POV.

Lisa hates me. I know it.

I have no idea why. But it’s been going on for a long time. Maybe even from when we met.

Yet I love her so much. Since the day we met.

What an irony. She probably started hating me the day I started falling for her.

How do I know that she hates me? It’s actually pretty obvious.

One.

When we met, she gave me this polite smile that can you can easily tell that it’s forced. Even when we trained together, she avoided me at all cost.

Two.

Lisa is a cheerful, affectionate girl who will cling onto every person that she likes. She doesn’t do that with me.

Three.

Group picture time? She always finds the position as far from me as possible.

Four.

We had 10 female trainees, she hugged every single one at one point or another. Except me.

Five.

Every female trainee had at least one couple picture with her. Except me.

Six.

She brought Thai food for everyone to try. Except me.

Seven.

She gave everyone birthday present, no matter how small. Except me.

Eight.

Ten.

Twenty.

A hundred.

YG announced internally that Lisa and I are going to be debuting in the same group together. When she heard the news, she frowned.

Two hundred.

YG wanted the group to be closer, so they assigned roommates: Jennie and Chaeyoung, Lisa and me. I was happy. I was finally getting a chance to get close to her, to my love.

And she requested a switch.

Her reason: she wanted to be closer to Chaeyoung. I was so jealous. But we all knew the real reason: Lisa didn’t want to live with me.

Lisa’s POV.

Jisoo hates me. I know it.

I have no idea why. Maybe even from when we met.

Yet I love her so much. Since the day we met.

What an irony. She probably started hating me the day I started falling for her.

How do I know that she hates me? It’s actually pretty obvious.

One.

Jisoo has the most beautiful smile on earth. I knew it the day I met her. I was nervous. I fostered up the best fake smile I can. And yet, shaking my hand, her smile was no longer genuine. It was forced. As if she didn’t want to meet me.

Two.

Jisoo is extra, cute and quirky with everyone. She makes silly jokes and teases them. She doesn’t do that with me.

Three.

Group picture time? I always find the farthest spot away from her possible. So that her genuine smile won’t be gone just because I’m nearby. She seems to agree.

Four.

I wanted to hug her. Thus, I made a point to hug everyone around me, making everyone thinks I am just affectionate. She didn’t bother. Always look away when I hug others. I guess I am an ugly sight to her.

Five.

Couple picture? I wanted one picture of us two so much. But she didn’t even want me around. Why would she want to take a couple picture with me? I never even bother to ask.

Six.

I brought Thai food for everyone to try. She didn’t touch it.

Seven.

Bought her a bicycle for her birthday. She said she didn’t like riding bikes. I threw it away.

Eight.

Ten.

One hundred.

YG announced internally that Jisoo and I are going to be debuting in the same group together. When I heard the news, I knew this is going to be bad for the group. Jisoo hates me.

Two hundred.

YG wanted the group to be closer, so they assigned roommates: Jennie and Chaeyoung, Jisoo and me. I was happy. I was finally getting a chance to get close to her, to my love.

But I can clearly see her anxiety. She didn’t like it. She hates me.

If she is too kind and polite to do it, I will. I requested a switch. Me with Chaeyoung. Jisoo with Jennie.

She would like that, right? They are best friends anyway.

 

Jisoo’s POV.

“Request denied.” The manager said to all four of us.

“What?” Lisa shouted. “Why?”

“The rearrangement was done so that you guys can get close to each other, build some chemistry. Jennie and Jisoo is already best friend. Rose and Lisa are also kind of best friend. It would defeat the purpose.”

“What about me and Jennie then?” Lisa asked quickly.

 

I knew she would definitely say that, but hearing it still hurts.

 

“Nope. Jennie and you are great. Jisoo and Chaeyoung are also already pretty good together. We need to build chemistry between you and Jisoo.” He said looking at Lisa. “Jennie and Chaeyoung too.”

 

“I know things might be awkward at first.” He said to the four of us. “But we want to have

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter