Exposure 15 (Jenlisa + Chaesoo)

Black to the Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie’s POV.

Next Monday. School. Lunch time.

People present: Jennie, Chaeyoung, Jisoo.

 

“Chaeyoung.” I called.

“Yeah?”

“Can I ask you something?”

“Of course. What is it?”

 

“How did you become friends with Lisa?”

“Me?”

“Yeah. I’m really curious.” I answered. “I mean, she already had that philosophy of minimal exposure when you two met, right? Something must have happened that made you two so close.”

“Yeah, I’m curious too. You have never talked about that.” Jisoo nodded in agreement.

“Oh.” Chaeyoung giggled. “Right. Of course, something happened. Do you have time? It’s a long story.”

 

“Of course.”

“Well. It all started during our second year of middle school.”

“Second year? That means you were 12?”

“Yeah.” Chaeyoung nodded. “So, Lisa and I were in the same class. But just like you, I had no idea she existed.”

 

I used to get jealous about Lisa’s affection towards Chaeyoung but now I’m so thankful for her. Lisa must have been very lonely before they met.

 

“At that time, I had a crush on a girl that sat right beside me in class.” Chaeyoung reminisced. “She had beautiful eyes, really long silky hair, cute dimples and a smile that would brighten the whole room. I used to sit in class and stare at her for hours. She was the reason I started to learn how to draw actually…”

“Oi!” Jisoo exclaimed. “I’m right here.”

“Right. Sorry.” Chaeyoung smiled coyly. “So I stared at her a lot. One day, I noticed a bruise on her left arm. I thought nothing of it. But the week after that, there was another bruise on her right arm and she was clearly in pain every time she tried to move it.”

 

“I was suspicious, but still didn’t do anything. Another week went by, she came in with a sprained ankle. Usually she walked to school and back home. Naturally I was worried, so I tried to sneakily follow her home, just to make sure that she gets there safely.”

“Wow. Natural stalker.” Jiso

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter