Exposure (Jenlisa,Chaesoo)

Black to the Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie’s POV.

Muah.

“Would you guys stop kissing each other in front of me?” I asked. These two are so annoying.

“Sorry, Jendeuki.” Jisoo blushes. “It’s just that it’s our first anniversary.” She smiled.

“I understand. But go and be lovey dovey somewhere else. You’re making me sick.” I responded.

 

Jisoo is my childhood friend. We had been best friend forever. Though we have long realized that we are both gay, for some reasons we are not attracted to each other romantically.

Maybe we had been friends for too long.

Since last year, she has been dating this sweet girl, Chaeyoung. I’m really happy for her. They are really good together. I’m just a little worried for their grades though. Next year, we will be senior and will have to take the college entrance exam soon.

They had been all over each other lately. I’m not sure if they had been studying at all.

 

Ring ring. Ring ring. Chaeyoung’s phone suddenly went off.

 

“Chaeng here!” She answered cheerfully. “What’s up, Lalice?”

“…”

“Oh. I’m eating out today. Don’t worry about me.”

“…”

“Okay. I will. Love you too. Bye.” She smiled.

 

“Wow. Who’s that? You’re not jealous?” I asked Jisoo.

“Oh. That’s just Lisa. Chaeyoung’s best friend. She hanged out with us all the time.” Jisoo responded. “Nothing to be jealous about. They are just like you and me.”

“Oh okay.” I nodded.

 

Took me a second to realize something was off.

 

“Wait. She hangs out with you guys all the time?” I asked. “I hang out with you guys all the time too. Why have I never met her?”

“Huh…” Jisoo pondered and said. “Oh yeah, now that you say it, I see it too. That’s weird. Babe, do you know anything about that?”

 

Chaeyoung was a little taken aback. She replied slowly.

“Don’t take this the wrong way, okay? Lisa knew about you, it’s just that she’s been avoiding you. That’s all.”

“What?” I was shocked. “She’s been avoiding me? Why? I don’t even know her!”

 

“Yeah…” Jisoo nodded. “That doesn’t make sense.”

“It’s…” Chaeyoung hesitated. “It’s a long story.”

 

“We have time.” I responded quickly. I never did anything to her. Why the hell would she avoid somebody she never met?

“No, we don’t actually.” Jisoo said. “Our reservation is at 630. We need to go. Sorry, Jendeuki.”

“Yeah… Sorry, Jennie. Maybe another time.” Chaeyoung apologized. “Don’t worry about it though. It’s nothing personal. It’s just how she is.”

 

It’s just how she is… What kind of person do that though? To avoid somebody that you don’t even know is pretty strange.

 

Dam

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter