Exposure 13 (Jenlisa + Chaesoo)

Black to the Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie’s POV.

“Good afternoon.”

I greeted the middle-aged woman answering the door. She must be Lisa’s mom. I can see some resemblance between the two.

“Good afternoon, sweetie.” She smiled lovingly.

“I’m Lisa’s friend. I’m here to practice singing with her.” I bowed.

“Come on in. Lisa’s out shopping for some snacks. She’ll be back soon.”

“Thank you. You must be Mrs. Manoban.”

“Yes, I am. And are you Jennie or Jisoo?”

 

She brought me to the living room, gestured me to sit down and brought out some tea.

 

“I’m Jennie.”

“So you are the one.” She smiled even brighter than before.

“I’m sorry? The one?”

“Yes, dear. The one that helped Lisa out.” She gives me the tea and continues. “We are so grateful for what you’ve done.”

 

“Really? I thought you would hate me after what happened with the boy.”

“Oh no, of course not, dear. That wasn’t your fault.” She shook her head. “But thanks to you, Lisa is no longer afraid. She sleeps soundly at night now. I think she likes you a lot.”

“She likes me?” I think my heart skipped a beat.

“She doesn’t just listen to anyone, you know. She might be smart but she is a really stubborn girl. She only listens to those she cares about, until now that would be me, her dad, and Chaeyoung. But with that foolish philosophy of her, we tried to talk her out of it so many times but she just wouldn’t budge. I guess you must be really special to her.”

“I…” I was at a loss. Special? I wouldn’t say so. She’s definitely closer to Chaeyoung. Even Jisoo is closer to her than me.

 

“I’m back!” Lisa’s cheerful voice echoed through the house.

“Jennie’s here, Lisa.” Mrs. Manoban said.

“She is?” Lisa walked in the living room with a bunch of plastic bags on her hands. “Great. I got ice cream and some s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter