Exposure 6 (Jenlisa + Chaesoo)

Black to the Pink
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie’s POV.

“So, word around the block is that you have a new best friend?” Jisoo asked me with a grin on her face.

“Shut up.” I mumbled.

 

“Or was it a new love interest?” Jisoo continued. “I love you too? Man, you guys move fast. Took Chaeyoung 3 months to say the L word to me.”

“Shut up.” I said again.

 

“Fine. Fine.” Jisoo smirked. “So what did the principal say? Did you get detention?”

“2 weeks detention and 2 weeks garden duty.”

“Not bad.”

“Yeah. I think he was lenient because I’m the school top student.”

 

“I still have no idea why you did that, by the way.” Jisoo stated.

“It was the spur of the moment. I thought I could annoy Lisa by putting her under the spotlight.”

“By proclaiming your love to her?”

 

“I know. I know. Not a great idea.”

“Obviously.” Jisoo nodded. “You’re lucky, you know. Some might even get expelled for dating in school.”

“Yeah. Yeah. Got it.”

 

“Then what is going to happen between you two now?”

“Well, I got my revenge. I guess I’ll leave her alone.” I said. “After the 2 weeks, of course.”

“2 weeks?”

 

“We got 2 weeks of duty together.”

“Hah. How nice.” Jisoo smiled. “More time for Romeo and Juliet.”

“Shut up.”

 

-----------------------------

 

Garden. 5pm.

Garden duty consists of mainly 3 tasks: cleaning the garden, watering the flowers, and feeding the fish. Doesn’t sound fun at all. But I guess it’s not supposed to be fun.

Lisa came at 4:55pm.

I got to admit, she handled the whole thing pretty well actually. When we were at the principal’s office, she didn’t deny or put the blame on me. She just apologized and promised not to do it again. No shouting, no crying, no fuss.

I didn’t sit next to her this morning. Partly because the teacher didn’t want me to, partly because I felt a little guilty.

 

“Hey.” I said, waving my hand as she approaches.

 

Lisa just kept on walking. Didn’t give me a single look. As if I was a ghost to her.

She picked up the broom and started cleaning without even saying a word.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter