Episode 8: Dating Scandalㅡwith 백희 아가씨?!

EXO Next Door + 2

Those who can read hangul already knows that special lady for this episode... ㅋㅋㅋㅋ >:D

~*~*~*~

"RIGHT now. Yeonhee, I actually wantㅡ"

"I TOLD YOU IT'S PARK CHANYEOL!"

"OMONA! IT IS CHANYEOL!"

"OPPAAAAAAAAAA!"

A group of jumping female studentsㅡabout five of themㅡstarted to run towards their direction. Good thing, Yeonhee is facing opposite to where the students are so he immediately grabbed her by the hand and pulled her away from that place.

"YAH! WAIT A MINUTE! WHY ARE WE RUNNING?!" Yeonhee asked while being dragged by Chanyeol.

They are currently running down the stairs towards nowhere. Just anywhere away from those kids. The moment they left the Namsan tower, they thought that they have lost the fans, however, to Chanyeol's surprise, the kids even brought a larger number of students with them after hearing their loud conversation about them.

"WE REALLY SAW CHANYEOL OPPA!"

"KYAH! REALLY?! BUT WHERE DID HE GO?"

"I HEARD FROM THE OTHERS THAT THEY HAVEN'T SEEN THEM ON THE EXIT!"

"YAH! WE SAW IT, RIGHT? HE IS WITH SOMEONE!"

"AND IT IS A GIRL!"

"OMO! HE'S DATING?!"

"ANDWAEE!" They said in chorus.

They are currently hidding under a closed food cart within the place and surely, the students are just near them.

Both of them are catching their breath while leaning at each other.

"Y-yah, are those... kids... your fans?" Yeonhee asks inbetween her breaths.

Chanyeol just nodded and gulped to moist his dry throat. "Damn it. Why does unfortunate things still keep on happening?" He looked at Yeonhee, trying to check first if she's wearing it on her neck.

When Yeonhee noticed where Chanyeol is looking, she immediately crossed her arms on her chest. "YAH! WHERE ARE YOU LOOKIㅡHRRMP!"

"HEY, HEY, DID YOU HEAR THAT?"

"IS IT THE GIRL WITH OUR CHANYEOL OPPA?"

"THEY ARE STILL HERE!"

"HURRY! LET'S FIND THEM AND ASK!"

Then they heard stomping sounds everywhere the place.

"Shhh!" Chanyeol forrowed his brows.

"Sorry!" Yeonhee whispered.

Almost half an hour already passed and they can still hear the students around. Others are even calling Chanyeol's name.

"What should we do? Aren't they leaving yet?" Yeonhee asked in a whisper while Chanyeol answered her by slowly shooking his head.

"I don't think they will until they find us. Especially they saw me with someone, and it is a girl." Chanyeol added and looked at Yeonhee.

He saw that Yeonhee starts to worry because of the expression on her face. He's again starting to blame himself and that badluck that he brings anywhere. "This is all my fault." He thought and heaved a deep and long sigh and looked down after.

"Are you... still wearing the necklace?" he asked while fidgeting his fingers on his shoe's laces.

"Hm? Uhh..." Yeonhee pulled something out of her uniform's collar and showed it to Chanyeol. "Yes. I always wear this. Eversince and I rarely remove this. Why? Do you need your grandpa's necklace?"

Chanyeol shook his head. "No. Just keep on wearing it until I figure out how that one works." He said.

Yeonhee scrunched up her brows because, she didn't get what he's saying. She just nodded and put it back inside.

Chanyeol once again sighed and lowered his head when his phone starts to vibrate. THANK GOODNESS, it surprised him but he prevented to create any sound and movement and THANK GOODNESS, he always puts his phone on silent, because he doesn't want to be disturbed when working.

He opened his line and saw that the members and managers already flooded their group chat with messages and screenshots of the news.

On one of the articles, it has a picture of their backs while running. He thought that it's from those fans who first chased them earlier. There's also a video of them running away, but good thing it is taken from afar and their faces can't be seen. The video is also shaky.

Yeonhee's phone starts to vibrate, too and when she looks at the screen, "yah, D.O. is calling me." She looked at Chanyeol, waiting for him to decide if she will answer the call.

"Go answer. Just lower your voice and I'll answer their messages." He replied and gets back to his phone.

"H-hello?"

He first heard a sigh from D.O. "Yeonhee-ssi, are you okay?"

"Y-yes, we are okay. We are just stuck here and hidding." She answered.

"Hidding? Where exactly are you guys?" he asked.

"Ohh. We are still here inside Namsan. At one of the food stalls that is still closed. Ko... KoKoBop? Burger? Yeah, Kokobop burger is the name of the stall." She said.

"Alright, just keep your line open and I'll track you. We will get you out there. Just wait for me."

"Oh, alright. Bye." She ended up the call and opens her location.

"They said that they are also coming here. Some of the members will distract the other kids and pretend that Exo are shooting something here." Chanyeol explained.

"Daebak. I'm with universal stars indeed." She thought and just nod at what Chanyeol said.

Minutes have passed and they are still waiting for their rescue. The both of them started to doze off to sleep but they're trying to fight it out. Chanyeol had an idea to say since this situation reminded him when they got stuck at his grandpa's secret room before.

"Yah, don't fall asleep." He lightly elbowed Yeonhee who's eyes were already half open.

"I won't, I won't." She said and rubbed her eyes. She even shook her head to fight her drowsiness.

"Come to think of it. This is the second time that we are stuck." Chanyeol started to tell and he even smiled just because of that fact. He hugged his knees. "Maybe it's because we're meant to be stuck forever together?" He grinned at Yeonhee who's furrowing her brows at him.

"What are you saying? You always want to be stuck like this and wait for a rescue?" She snorted out and even shook her head while Chanyeol starts to frown. She didn't get it again.

"If you want adventures like this, don't count me in. My mother will nag at me if I keep on disappearing without any idea where I am." She huffed and turned her back at Chanyeol.

"Aish, this snail. What I mean is!ㅡ"

The both of them unconciously looked at the back door when it slowly opens. Both of them also held their breaths as they wait for someone to appear behind it.

And it was D.O. The both of them released a sigh.

D.O. was wearing his thick black jacket, a mask and a cap. He was followed by someone who's also covered from head to toe, and when that person removed the black jacket's hoodie... Chanyeol and Yeonhee deadpanned on him as they stare.

"Yah. Don't judge me. I'm doing this for you guys." Baekhyun said.

Chanyeol gave him a light kick. "What are you?"

"Chanyeol, the managers realized that we can't cover that issue by the members having a shoot here. Since you were seen with a lady, we need to make an excuse with that, too. We can't use a female staff since it will still bring an issue. You were seen running while... holding hands." D.O. looked at Yeonhee for a while then back at Chanyeol. "Just bear with this. This is a better excuse than anything else. At least, this isn't really serious and I think, the fans will believe it."

Baekhyun removed his jacket and passed it to Yeonhee. "Incheon-ttae, cover yourself well. Know that I'm doing this to compensate with all that trouble I caused you the past few days. I got this for you." He said and gave a short wink.

Yeonhee, of course, blushed. But she managed to give a nod at Baekhyun and a simple smile.

"There are cameramen and some staffs at the top of the tower. Xiumin hyung and Chen is also there already." D.O. tried peeking from the counter of the stall. "Tsk. There are still people around but, I'm sure not all of them will recognize you. Just go at the entrance and a staff will assist the both of you to go up. Just walk like what you two are doing a while ago while trying to escape." D.O. explained further.

"Yah, you mean I have to hold Baekhyun's hand?" Chanyeol complained and this time, Baekhyun lightly kicked him.

"Yah! What's wrong with that. I always sanitize my hand." Baekhyun pouted as he defended himself.

"Eyy. It's up to the two of you now. We need to hurry now. Yeonhee," D.O. offered his left hand to Yeonhee. Yeonhee stared at it for a while and when she's about to hold D.O's hand, Chanyeol grabbed her left hand. She looked back at Chanyeol immediately.

(A/N: I'M SCREAMING EXCUSE ME)

♪Annyeong naege dagawa
♪Sujubeun hyanggireul angyeo judeon neo

"Yeonhee, I'm sorry... we were in trouble today. And I know that this is all my fault."

After a while, Yeonhee smiled at him and lightly shook her head. "Don't be. I had fun today. Thank you so much, Chan-i."

"We have to go now." D.O. said and held Yeonhee's other hand. Chanyeol had to let go of Yeonhee's left hand when D.O. helped her to stand up and put the hoodie on her head to cover it after.

She looked back at the two and wave at them. Baekhyun waved back.

"Be careful! We'll just meet at the house." Baekhyun said before Yeonhee and D.O left the food stall.

"Ja! Let's end this!" Baekhyun stood up and dusts his skirt.

(A/N: Yo, Nice skirt xD IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN)

Chanyeol cringes while watching Baekhyun do it. He even fixed his hair and blink his eyes a couple of times.

"Yah. This is weird." Chanyeol said while standing up.

"I know." Baekhyun replied in a woman's voice. XD

"춤추러 갈래?" He offered his princess hand to Chanyeol who's having a second thought to hold it. Baekhyun grabbed Chanyeol's hand instead.

"Yah, you jerk. We are doing this for you and Incheon-ttae. You didn't even informed us that you will take her out! Aish. Good thing heaven is still by our side and we can still cover this dating issue out. Realize what I'm sacrificing too, huh? My image," he sighed. "나 망했다." (I'm doomed) He added as he pulled Chanyeol out of the food stall.

They gathered attention to some people as soon as they started to take their way going to the Namsan tower. Some started to take pictures of them that they have to run and reenact what Yeonhee and Chanyeol did a while ago while escaping.

YEONHEE and D.O. safely arrived at the car where Suho and Lay are waiting.

"Alright, let's get out of here." Suho said and he started the car's engine.

"Are they going to be fine?" Yeonhee asked while peeking outside the window and tracing the way going to the tower.

Lay who's sitting at the passenger's seat looked back at the two of them. "Of course! Don't worry, Incheon-ttae. They can handle it. And we will safely take you home so, don't worry!" He joyfully answered back.

"Yeonhee," D.O., who's sitting on her right tapped her shoulder. "Lay-hyung is right. You shouldn't worry." He shifted his look at Suho. "Hyung, let's go."

The car started moving and Yeonhee watched the Namsan tower as it shrinks and fades away from her sight.

FROM her room, Yeonhee watched Exo's Van as it parks on their house's frontyard. She looked back to check the time on her bedside table's clock, to see that it's already past ten in the evening.

Her phone vibrates and so she opened it, seeing GaEun's name and their message thread on Line.

"SO YOU AREN'T REALLY LYING ABOUT THAT DATE?! IT WASN'T REALLY YOU? AND IT IS SOMEONE ELSE!" From GaEun.

She replied: "I TOLD YOU ALREADY, IT ISN'T ME! How many times do I have to tell you that I was with my cousin who's also studying in our school. -_-"

"I KNOW. LOOK!" From GaEun. And after, an image appeared on their message thread.

It was a screenshot of Baekhyun's instagram post with a caption

It was a screenshot of Baekhyun's instagram post with a caption. "My name is BaekHee.. That's right.. I am going out on a date with your Chanyeol Oppa.. Am I pretty? K k k k"
(Offline readers, the pic is a must see xD but a reminder: it isn't real )

"What the... what's with this post?" She told herself.

Another message from GaEun popped up. "YEONHEE-YA! DO YOU THINK THEY ARE DATING FOR REAL? OMG!"

She frowned and just ignored GaEun's last message and opened the other messages instead. The one is from her mother telling her to go down to eat and the other one is from D.O.

"Yeonhee? Tomorrow, we will all be out of the house so it's okay if you'll not clean. Take a rest instead. We need to go to the company but, you don't have to worry. We just need to explain the issue and I'm assuring you that everything's fine now. 힘내요!" (Cheer up!)

She thought that, D.O. might have noticed that she is really worried when they left Namsan. She smiled as she types a reply to D.O.

"Neh! Thank you so much. And I'm sorry for causing a lot of trouble to the whole EXO lately. But thank you so much. *_*" she pressed the send button.

The next message is from Chanyeol. She didn't know why but her heart beats faster. It's a weird feeling but, she somehow likes it when her heart races. Even if she don't exactly know why.

She remembers their date a while ago. The nice weather. The smiles from other people. The delicious foods. The place. The view from the top of the tower. The locks. Their names. Chanyeol...

Chanyeol's frown.

Chanyeol's nagging.

Chanyeol's grumpy face.

Chanyeol's laughing face.

Chanyeol's smile.

"What the..." She shakes her head and put a hand on her pounding chest. "I think this is too much." She reads the message.

"We just got home. The guys really did a shoot and we need to go to the company tomorrow to explain. Don't worry, I will not mention your name for, I know it will cause you more trouble. I'm so sorry about what happened a while ago. It will not happen again. I promise. And I wasn't able to also tell you because I was surprised. I thought you'll nag again but you smiled instead. I enjoyed our date,"

Ahhh.

Her cheeks showed a tint of pink.

She continue reading. "I am so happy. And I am telling the truth. Let's go on a date again, okay? 👍 ^_^b"

Involuntarily, she smiled. She again placed her hand on her chest and this time, she understands why...

... Because she knows that Chanyeol knows what to say to make her smile because they are childhood friends! *_* they know each other enough and that long.

"Of course he knows! He even knows my most favorite ice cream flavor and toppings! Hehe."

~*~*~*~

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA the ending though ^^V

And I might be insane! xD I laugh at Baekhyun's edit when, it's by me ._.

GIVE ME VOTES FOR THE BAEKYEOL MOMENT! *_*

Share this story too ^^ ♥

That trans of Baekhyun's dialogue before the princess hand "춤추러 갈래?" is Wanna dance. He mentioned it on ExoCBX - The One :D

AND THANK YOU SO MUCH GUIYS FOR READING UP TO HERE! Thank you so much :* XoXo

Forgive my mistakes *u*

*exhales* I thought I will not be able to finish this chapter peacefully. And yes, I just did that. KoKoBop Burger.

BOW.