EXO Next Door + 2 EPILOGUE

EXO Next Door + 2
 

"His hand won't let go of mine. And I can't let go of his as well. Or is it just because he is holding my hand, but why can't I pull my hand away from his grip? I think It is just because of the exhaustion, he asked me to lean my head against the space between his shoulder and neck and I followed him. I closed my eyes. Is this okay? But I actually feel okay, suddenly. I was glad to see him that time. I suddenly felt at ease. It's like, someone just saved me so that I can run away from my miseries. I ran away, and he followed me. He never left up until he made sure that I am okay. That I will be okay. Is this really okay? But I feel so weak right now and I need someone to actually lean myself on. And then he is here."

"This is the time that I have fully decided, I will not let go of her hand anymore. I will not let her go anymore. She needs care, not scars. She doesn't deserve to be hurt; I will not do that to her. All I did was to watch them before. Even if he is hurting her, all I did was just to watch. I am a coward to fight as well. I don't have courage, because it was obvious, he is the winner. But seeing that he already won but can't even treasure her is a thing that I will not let to happen. I will make sure that she will get what she deserves. I am sure I can give it all to her."

"These kids. I didn't know that something like this is possible to happen. I am trying my best to avoid them from complicated circumstances, but I am too late. These things are already happening. It already happened, actually. Seeing these two, I am a bit surprised that this one night will change each one of them. I need to continue guiding them. I promise to guide them to avoid making this conflict bigger than what it should just be."

"Why is he holding her hand? What happened? Why do I suddenly feel like I am a coward, that all I can do is just stare at them. I was surprised a while ago, to see the two of them fighting. I thought this is not a serious thing, turned out that it is. I didn't know that they are that serious that time. But when I saw how their eyes glared at each other, I knew that they are fighting for something special. It's her. And it would be such a big trouble if I joined them. I am the hyung. I should give way. But seeing this right now... ahhhh, kkaebsong. I will just look away."

"Omona. I suddenly got scared of our game. This turned to something serious. It should just be a cute love game but it turned out that someone has to fight. Look at the two of them, they can't even look at those two. Hyung suddenly looks so manly. He is gentle when it comes to her but when I saw them fighting a while ago, I suddenly got scared. I thought they will seriously hurt each other. Aishh. I think my chingu will win this game. I don't have enough money yet to buy him new set of martial arts materials."

"I wanted to run and go follow her, but hyung is there. He olted to follow her first. She even chooses him as the one whom she is most comfortable with. I thought it can be me, since we are always talking, she is always helping me and, we always do stuff together like close friends. Now I am just a friend. But I confessed to her first. Ahhhh, why does she have to be that dense? Maybe I should have said it directly to her. In that case, I might be the one she is leaning at right now."

"I thought it was me. But you choose him. Why? What happened to those days we spent together? Those times where I know... I know that you also feel the same. What about our memories? You let yourself be affected just because of the fake..." Sigh. "You always makes me mad. Yeah, you always do this to me. Why? It's because you are making it hard for me. We used to be like this. Why aren't you used to it? Were you suddenly tired? I never got tired. I just took a rest. Because I know that I am hurting you. I distant myself because I know I am hurting you. I didn't mean to. I am sorry."