PROLOGUE

EXO Next Door + 2

Chanyeol did not keep his promise about keeping in touch with Yeonhee while they are away for almost six months now. Yeonhee promised herself that she will never contact him first, even to leave a message on Line to keep her pride as a womanㅡeven if she almost encircles all dates from the previous months, counting the days Chanyeol and the others weren't hereㅡand for her, those are just the days that she hasn't contacted him either.

"How many circles am I supposed to draw?!" She said while pointing at a desk calendar.

Yeonhee's mom asked her to clean Chan's grandfather's house because someone will rent it again. She wondered, who will be interested to live on Chan's grandfather's house? It looks creepy when no one's in there, honestly.

She tried to refuse cleaning and reasoned that she's studying for finals. However, she can't resist her mother since she will start to bring up the 'rent issue' again.

Dragging her feet, she followed and went to the neighbor's house, bringing cleaning materials with her.

"Who the heck is moving in?" She said as she roamed her eyes around the living room. Everything was covered with white cloth. "Nothing's changed."

She made her way into the kitchen where a box of rice cakes, placed on the table immediately caught her attention. "Wow. Rice cakes!" She said, amazedㅡlike it was her first time seeing a huge box of itㅡand went to it.

"It should be consumed before it gets cold." She untied the cover and opened the box. She munched one pink rice cake right away and nodded a couple of times as an approval of its delicious taste. She bites another one and that choked her. She coughs as she taps her chest when suddenly, a bottle of water appeared in front of her.

"Here," a deep charming voice said.

She looked at where the bottle came from.

"Annyeong, Incheon-ttae." They said in chorus. And there she saw six handsome EXO members standing in front of her. Smiling at her.

Still shock, she looked at them one by one.

"Whoah! They are back!" She thought to herself.

"Annyeong, Incheon-ttae." Chanyeol brightly greeted her.

"Oh my ghad! EXO lives next door!" She again thought to herself, still fascinated by the five gorgeous guys standing in front of her.