Episode 10: Concealed

EXO Next Door + 2

BAEKHYUN looked uneasy while he waits for Yeonhee at the front door of their house, while Gwangsuㅡwith his usual frowning faceㅡstands in front of him with his arms folded in front of his chest.

He shifts his look everywhere just to avoid an eye-to-eye contact with him, knowing that Gwangsu seems to pin his look just on him.

"What's with this guy? I think he's only kind towards Sehun. If I only knew that he will be like this, I should have brought Sehun with me!" Baekhyun thought as his face distorts because of this awkward moment.

"Uhm. If ever, when will Yeonheeㅡ"

"She will go down in a minute." Gwangsu cuts him. His face frowned even more. "If I found out that you, or any of you is the reason why she's blushing and tearing up, I wouldn't mind to use my Karate skills on you even if you use your powers."

Baekhyun deadpanned. "What the heck is with this kid?" he thought, believing what Sehun said before that this kid's mind is upside-down. "It's not what you think. There's just a little misunderstanding between Yeonhee and our Suho hyung, that's why I am here to clear things up. No need to use Karate skills or powers." He said while concealing a smile.

Few moments passed and Yeonhee appeared from Gwangsu's back. He noticed that her eyes seemed to be fresh from letting out some tears.

"Baekhyun-ssi. Why are you here?" she asked.

"Oh! I-incheon-ttae! Hello!" He greeted.

Yeonhee's brows scrunched together as she looks at Baekhyun. Baekhyun has to stop grinningㅡfaking his smile, because he knows that it is obvious.

"S-sorry. Uhm, I'm just wondering if..." he paused because he can't think of a good excuse to convince Yeonhee to go with him and for his brother to let them talk together alone.

"Yah, Gwangsu. Go inside. We just need to talk about something." Yeonhee said while looking at Baekhyun with an expressionless face.

Gwangsu made a gesture of 'I'm watching you' by pointing his fore and middle finger on his eyes and next, towards Baekhyun. Baekhyun gulped because of that. He sure knows that Gwangsu is younger than him but, seeing how protective and paranoid he is as Yeonhee's brother, he really wished he brought Sehun with him.

"I'm sorry. He's just a crazy kid." Yeonhee said.

Baekhyun atleast felt at ease when Gwangsu left and when Yeonhee showed him a weak smile. At least, it's a smile rather than a frown or a deadpanned face.

They just sat at the steps in front of the door before they start to talk. Yeonhee knew what Baekhyun wants to talk about and she's sure that it was about Suho's reaction upon seeing her inside their house.

She's aware of everything. That, despite of her and Chanyeol's friendship, is a limit that she must set because he is not just an ordinary guy. He is a universal superstar, with many fans and who's status is way higher than hers. It just frustrates her that she caused a big trouble for Chanyeol and the rest of the guys and she admits that she hadn't been careful. Another reckless move and Chanyeol will be involved in a chaos again. And not only him, but the whole group, too. The whole EXO.

"Here," she was snapped back from her deep thoughts when a can of fruit soda appeared in front of her face. She looked at her side and saw Baekhyun smiling warmly at her. "Drink this. Sweet drinks can make you feel better."

She looked back at the soda and gladly accepted it. "Thank you."

"What were you thinking a while ago? It seems like you are in a deep thought." He asked.

Yeonhee lowered her head and looked at the soda that she's holding with both hands. "N-nothing. Just some personal stuff." She replied.

"Ohh." Baekhyun nodded. He noticed that Yeonhee started to blush but, knowing that it will embarrass her more if you mention it to her, he just kept his mouth shut. He learned his lessons the past weeks. "Right. I suddenly remember why I am here." He said that made Yeonhee shift her look at him.

"I hope you didn't misunderstand Suho hyung. Lately we have been under a calamity-like phase but, all of our members keeps on holding on onto each other for strength. As you know, Suho hyung is our leader and even if we want to also carry the responsibility with him, he mostly wants to take it all because he said he was the assigned leader. We were actually scolded by the company this morning and that might be the reason why his mood is kinda different when he saw you. But everything is taken care of now and soon, we will all be fine and everything will go back to what it was before. And also, I want to say sorry in behalf of Suho hyung. You know that he isn't really like that towards you, right? He also treats you like a friend, like how we treat you as a friend. So I hope that you aren't mad at Suho hyung for treating you like that a while ago." He said.

Yeonhee starts to let out small laughs that made Baekhyun confused. "W-why? Did I say something wrong?" He scrunched his brows up.

Yeonhee shook her head and tried to conceal her smile. "No. I'm sorry. It's just... you do really talk a lot. N-not that it isn't good but, I just realized that I like listening to your stories or whatever you're saying. I'm actually comfortable to listen more than to talk." She said as she blushes more and showed a gentle smile at Baekhyun.

"That tickles." Baekhyun thought. He shook his head upon realizing what he just mentally said.

Yeonhee stopped smiling. She is suddenly puzzled because Baekhyun looked troubled. "Something wrong?"

"O-oh. N-nothing." He finally stood up and fixed himself. Yeonhee followed him afterwards.

"Thank you again for this drink." She raised the can and tap it. "Also, you don't have to worry. I am not mad at Suho or anything. I was just bothered because of that trouble that have happened but... I will believe what you've said that everything is under control now. I also want to say sorry again and I promise to be careful next time." Yeonhee quickly bowed her head towards Baekhyun.

"Ahhhhhhh! Right! Right." Baekhyun nodded a couple of times. "That's all Incheon-ttae. See you around." Baekhyun waved at Yeonhee and she waved back before he left their house.

While walking back at their house, he held a hand over his chest as he takes a deep breath in and out. "Woooh. I think I should avoid hanging out with Minseok hyung on cafés. I think I just overdosed with coffee." He verbally talked to himself before entering their house.

CHANYEOL was nervously waiting for their sajangnim's approval as he silently reads the lyrics that he just composed in front of him.

While the sajangnim scratches his chin using his fore finger, his expression will go surprised while listening to the sample song and will go confused while his brows narrowed together and shrugged up after. The moment he finished listening, he took a deep sigh that made Chanyeol more nervous.

"Well, good thing that you are another music genius on your group. I might consider this one and I think this one will work out." The sajangnim said that made Chanyeol smile and cheer internally. (Because he has to keep a serious manner.)

"Just some consequences." He added.

"Yes, Sir. Anything." Chanyeol replied.

"You have to keep that concept. You guys have to make it something fresh. Actually away from your whole group's main concept. And I can't promise that we can debut your group's sub-unit soon. Just a reminder that the company decided on your individual activities first so, we have to wait a little longer." The sajangnim explained and put the papers back at the envelope as well as the sample music on the mp3 player and stood up to offer a hand to Chanyeol. Chanyeol accepted it and bowed at him.

"I'll keep this copy on queue for now and we will just tell you when you could start. Just like a drama that's already been shoot but have to wait for it to be aired."

"I understand, sir. Thank you very much." Chanyeol once again bowed his head low before he left the room.

The moment that he closed the door, he heaved a deep sigh in relief. It actually worked! Like what he wished for. He felt happy that the sajangnim approved and their group will peacefully go thru this issue.

As soon as he reached home, he immediately contacted Yeonhee. He excitedly messaged her about his solution and how the sajangnim reacted and praised his work. However, after minutes of waiting, Yeonhee did not even left a single reply.

"YAH. I KNOW THAT YOU ARE ON YOUR HOUSE BECAUSE THERE'S NO CLASSES." He sends the message and waited for a few moments but Yeonhee still haven't texted him back.

"What the? Why isn't she replying?" He talked to himself and send another message.

"FORGETTING YOU HAVE TO CLEAN OUR HOUSE?" He sends the message again and this time, he got a reply.

"I ALREADY CLEANED THIS MORNING! DON'T BUG ME, I'M TAKING A REST!" From Yeonhee.

"Aish! Why does it seem like she's shouting on this message?!"

While on Yeonhee's room, she's currently frowning at her phone. "I can even hear him shout because of those caps locks! What's his problem?" she said and her phone alerted that another message came.

"YAH DON'T SHOUT! I THINK WE NEED TO MEET NOW SO WE CAN TALK PERSONALLY. I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY." From Chanyeol.

"Yah! When did I shout? Aish. This guy." She typed another reply.

"I told you I'm tired! Say it here instead." Send.

"Why do we have to personally meet when we are already talking thru messages?",

Another set of messages came. "I CAN'T SAY IT HERE. I'LL JUST CALL YOU."

"Don't!" But her phone immediately rang and she rejected the call.

"YAH! WHY DID YOU DO THAT? I'LL GO THERE INSTEAD!"

"YAH, DON'T!" She immediately typed a reply but then, Gwangsu called him from downstairs.

"NOONA! YOU HAVE ANOTHER VISITOR!"

She deadpanned and dragged herself downstairs. Gwangsu met her with the most and worst frown that he has ever worn on his face.

"Yah! Why are these ugly- aliens keep on looking for you?" he said and crossed his arms.

"Yah, I don't know, too. Get out of my face. You're also ugly." She said and shove her brother's face away so she can open the door.

Chanyeol looked at her the moment she opened the door. His arms are crossed in front of his chest and his face was expressionless. Perhaps, he is annoyed because of the rejected call and unanswered messages?

She got worried when she saw that he's just dressed casually. He doesn't even have a single cover on his face.

"Yah, I told you, don't. What do you have to say? You don't even have a single cover on your face. Don't you think you should be careful from now on? Even your friends are so careful. You should, too." Yeonhee huffed.

"Yah. Is that what you're worried about? How are we going to have a date again when that's what filled on your mind?" Chanyeol retorted. His voice goes louder.

Yeonhee remained silent for a few moments while thinking about what he just said. "It might happen again if I agreed going on a date with him again."

"I need to talk to you again. Just the two of us. A bit away from here and anyone else that's why I came here to ask you again if you can go with me tomorrowㅡ"

"I can't." Yeonhee beat him to it. "And I wouldn't." She added that made them stop doing anything and even say something again.

~*~*~*~

Uh-oh.

A drama between the two of them will happen on the next chapter *_* but please don't expect because I might disappoint you ^^'

Anyway, THANK YOU SO MUCH for reading up to here ^^ <3

I just want to clear this, in case someone's thinking about this (just in case). I ain't that type of writer who waits for a specific reads and votes for each chapter to update the next chapter. LIKE, HELLO-haha! I don't even have that much followers and I'm not even that good to demand like that. It's just SOOOO HARD to update using phone and I can't really use the laptop for MS WORD often because, people on this house is against my writing hobby. I'm judged because of writing ._. poor me. So I sneaked out every time I update. And as what I've said, typing/updating a chapter using MS WORD gives me confidence of what I'm writing and that "PUSH" to write rather than using the memopad on my phone.

I do talk a lot during author's notes, FORGIVE ME. xD

AGAIN, THANK YOU! See you on the next chap :D

BOW.

PLUG:
I hope you can also check this story also by yours truly:

"TWELVE FIRST KISSES"
(EXO Fanfic based on the kdrama seven first kisses)
http://my.w.tt/UiNb/EOWx7Nc76F