EXO Next Door + 3

EXO Next Door + 2
 

Hello!

This is SaicosCat. I am writing to you guys to inform you that for now, I will end the E.N.D. + 2. BUT. A BIG BUT, will continue it of course xD HAHHAHAHHAHA sorry :> I just wanted it to look like it was a real drama. With 16 episodes as what I've said from the previous chapter.

I will make a new poster for the Season 3 (Let's count the actual drama as season 1 and this story as season 2) And also, new events. More mature characters since, YEAH. D.O. just did that. Finally, he is not a coward because he is the one that I am talking about the title of episode 16. You know how sad I am while D.O. is narrating on the 16th episode of Exo Next Door. I criii. It hurts so much. I hurt for D.O. Hahaha but that is not just the only reason why I decided to write this story. As what I've said. I got frustrated after watching it. Me was like: "THAT WAS IT? THEY WENT BACK TO THE NEIGHBORHOOD AND THEN??? WHAT HAPPENED?"

So, yeah. I decided to make this story. And I am officially ending my own version of Season 2.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you guys for supporting, reading, voting and commenting to this story :D YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST. I was just a hopeful that I can share my ideas about the season 2 that is building up in my mind and I really did not expect that I can get reads like this. There are already a lot of Exo next door stories here. ALOOOOOOONGGGG Time ago. Almost a year ago, I started liking EXO again. I didn't knew about E.N.D. up until last year (Thanks to Minseok's hip wave on Monster, he revived me as an ExoL)

THERE. Thank you so much guys! <3 See you on the Season 3. I hope I can still meet you guys there :D Please make me feel that there are people reading this by leaving comments xD HEY I REPLY. I am not a snob snob author because HELLOOOO I am just a miserable writer here. There's no need for me to be like that.

ANYWAYS, again guys, thank you so much for reading this fic :D there will be more events, more, more and more.

I still have so much more in my mind for Exo Next Door. I just have to cut it. This is ma style for this Fic. Hahahah :D

I AM A BIT CRAZYY, Yes I know. Just don't mind me guys, mind my stories instead :) Thank you so much.

See You guys in the Season 3! (I just thought that it should be entitled as EXO Next Door + 3 because Chanyeol Originally + 3 other guys started to like Yeonhee. Wow. How to be Yeonhee? ANSWER: BE DENSE.)

BOW.

XoXo,

SaicosCat.

~*~*~*~*~*~

P.S. My story Twelve first kisses is on the 9th member. And then another set of twelve will happen to that story. Please also visit that story while waiting for update for this fic, If you just want it, well, I am not forcing you guys but try to visit and read that story as well xD LOVELOTS! <3