Episode 15: I choose... who?

EXO Next Door + 2

“ALRIGHT! So our cutie Baekhyun oppa will be my vote for Yeonhee! I am sure that Yeonhee is also mesmerized by his cuteness. You know when he is just standing normally, gosh! I can even feel like I will faint! I bet Yeonhee is also like that. There are also times where he is so manly that even Iㅡ”

“Hey, hold on. Sorry to cut you but we are just talking about Incheon-ttae and why you choose your bet for her. Anyway, in case you will lose, what will you do for the both of us?” Sehun cuts GaEun.

Sehun and Gwangsu agreed to let GaEun join the betting game since there are actually four men in total that is actually liking Yeonhee. And to be honest, Sehun freaked out at first because of the stranger. But when Gwangsu introduced GaEun as his sister’s bestfriend, Sehun also agreed that she can also place a bet.

“Oh, right. Hmmn… what should I do? Do you have anything in mind?” she asked in return while blinking cutely in front of Sehun.

Sehun’s face distorts while shifting his glance from GaEun to Gwangsu. “I don’t know. But maybe, you could keep everything about us living here? Or should you never ever tell anyone about us being here.”

“Of course, I can do that! But when I winㅡ”

“Eyy. Look at this noona. You only know what will be the best for you.” Gwangsu said and he was elbowed by Sehun.

“Let it be. Our secret is more important.” Sehun whispered to Gwangsu. “Ja!” He fixed his posture. “If you will win, in case Incheon-ttae will choose Baekhyun hyung, I know that what you want is our albums. Okay. I will give them to you if you will win.” He offered.

“Oh. Concert tickets is what on my mind. But that will do! Alright!” She stood up but dunks when the tent’s roof hit her head. “Aish, this lumpy tent.” She fixed her curled hair, irritated because of the tent. “Just update me. I will try to visit here from time to time to know what’s happening with them. I will also try to catch Yeonhee about what is on her mind. Ja! I will go now!” She quickly exits the tent and the two guys were left, looking at each other, without words but understanding that they might have made a wrong decision about letting GaEun join their mini game.

“Ahey. I think we should keep an eye on that friend of Incheon-ttae. She looks smart. What if she’ll make a move to make Incheon-ttae notice Baekhyun hyung more? We will lose.” Sehun said, crossing his arms in front of him.

“Then if that is the case, I think we should also do the same. This is now a competition. And what lies with the result is my noona’s future.”

“Eyy, my brotha,” Sehun puts his arm around Gwangsu’s shoulder. “As what I have told you, it doesn’t matter who she will end up with. All four of them is a good man. They are all good for Incheon-ttae. I am not being biased here though. Anyway!” Sehun stood up and went outside the tent first. He waits for Gwangsu to come out of the tent.

“Let’s go get some snack at the convenience store. My treat! But you’ll have to buy for us because you know, I cannot be seen by other. Let’s go!” He said and grabbed Gwangsu’s neck. They suddenly stop moving when they found Mrs. Park (Gwangsu and Yeonhee’s Mom)

“Eomma! What are you doing here? Aren’t you going to work?” Gwangsu asked.

“I am on my way. But I saw GaEun went out of your tent and you guys are talking about your sister.” She blankly said.

Sehun and Gwangsu exchanged looks, knowing that they might be doomed because their betting game is discovered by Mrs. Park up until…

“I just want to know if Mr. Park’s grandson is still available to bet on. He is Yeonhee’s childhood friend so probably, there is a big chance for them to end up with each other.”

Sehun and Gwangsu’s jaw dropped.

“M-Mom! What are you talking about?!” Gwangsu reacted.

“I will let Yeonhee to clean your house for free. You don’t have to pay anymore if I win. Because my daughter will end up being with him in that house by the way. Ohohohoho!” Mrs. Park covered while laughing and walking away from the two who still cannot get over with Mrs. Park, joining their betting game.

“I WONDER where is Sehun right now? Did he pack his things already? He should be preparing now since we need to hurry for our flight tonight.” Suho said while folding his clothes and putting in inside his bag after.

“I think he is with his friend from the next door. He packed some of his things last night, hyung. I think he’s all done.” Kai commented.

“Alright. That’s god to know. We don’t wanna be delayed because of that kid. By the way, Baekhyun,” Suho called Baekhyun who is spacing out since last night. Baekhyun looked at them like he’s lost in something.

“Are you alright? It looks like you are thinking of something so serious since last night.” D.O. said and he put his hand on Baekhyun’s shoulder.

“What? No. What are you talking about? I am all fine. It’s just… I w-wasn’t able to sleep well last night. Uhm… I was playing a game on my phone that I just downloaded. That’s all.” Baekhyun defended himself. He even gets back to his phone to act that he is going to play the game again. “This is so entertaining. I feel like my stress is fading when I am playing this game. Take a look, Kyungsoo.”

Suho squinted while looking at Baekhyun who is showing his phone to D.O. He can sense something that seems awkward with Baekhyun for today. He just shook his head and continue with packing his things.

“By the way. Is Incheon-ttae going with us?” Kai suddenly asked. Baekhyun and D.O. looked at him and exchanged look at each other.

“Yeah. After talking to her as well, she said she also likes to experience travelling with us. But I forgot to inform you guys that I wasn’t able to book a separate flight for her. But I already prepared a plan. No one will notice.” Suho smiled at the guys.

Yeonhee’s things are ready. She also wears the clothes that Suho gave her as a disguise. A staff shirt. She will pretend to be one of the staff, specifically, Exo’s stylist. She has to bring not only her stuff but Exo’s outfits as well.

“YAH. Can you please tell me, what did you do to be this close to EXO? I wish I can also come with you guys.” GaEun stomped her feet while sitting at the edge of Yeonhee’s bed.

“I didn’t do anything. I think this is just Fate. Hehe.” She sheepishly smiled and took a look outside her window when the van that will take them to the airport finally arrived.

“Oh! The van is already here! But I still have to wait for Suho’s signal to go as well. Maybe they will eat first or whatever.” She said and when she looked back at GaEun, she almost shoves her when she found her standing next to her.

“EY WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!”

“Yah,” GaEun linked her arm to Yeonhee’s arm. “Tell me, do you already like someone from them? Even if they are EXO, they are still strangers because technically, we don’t personally know them. And also, they are guys, handsome and unimaginably perfect guys so, it’s impossible if you are not starting to fall for one of them. Tell me, who do you like the most?”

Yeonhee’s eyes went round and her cheeks starts to heat up. She can only think of one person when GaEun asked the question. That one person who is not currently present in the house. That one person who suddenly went away without even telling her.

Suddenly, her cheeks went back to normal and she felt annoyed for some reasons. “I don’t like any of them. I will just be in trouble if I made a serious connection with them rather than being just friends. I am okay with all of them. I am friends with Exo and I think that is enough.” She answered and forced to stretch the side of her lips to form a smile.

“Eyy. But don’t be so dense! Remember what I told you before while showing the poster of them to you? All of them likes you. What will you do? You should take the opportunity, you lucky blusher. Choose just one! And if you will choose, choose the cutest okay?” GaEun fixed her hair and unlinks her from Yeonhee. “Since you will be gone for a couple of days, I will go back to my part time job. Once your back, you know what to do, okay?” She waved her hand to Yeonhee before leaving the house.

“Choose one? Why should I choose one?” She said and shook her head to remove the idea off of her head.

Suho sent the signal to her to go to EXO’s house. She is wearing the usual coat that their stylist is wearing. She also wore the mask to help hide her identity.

“Whow. So Yeonhee will be our stylist for today?” Sehun teased.

“What do you think? I gave her clothes that our stylist usually wears. She will perfectly blend with them later at the airport.” Suho proudly said.

D.O. went near Yeonhee and peeked at her face to get her attention. “How are you doing? Are you ready?”

Yeonhee nods a couple of times. “Yes. I am a bit nervous and excited at the same time.” She said.

“Noona, there will be a lot of people later at the airport. Please don’t get lost and just stay near anyone of us.” Kai said.

“I am a bit worried though. Do you think our fans will notice?” Baekhyun asked while looking at the three of them. D.O., Yeonhee and Kai.

“Sure thing! Just like on how Minseok’s sister went with us on Japan. No one noticed when she also blends with our stylist. Just, that time, she can’t walk with Minseok since he always walks in airports beside our manager.” Suho answered. He turned his gaze next on Yeonhee. “By the way Incheon-ttae. Before getting in, who do you want to be your seatmate? Do you have anyone whom you are comfortable with? I just want to make sure that you will be comfortable.” He asked.

“Seatmate? So, does this mean, I have to choose… one?” She thought. And she suddenly remembered what GaEun told her earlier.

“Choose just one! And if you will choose, choose the cutest okay?”

“Who… do you want to sit beside you?” D.O. asked.

Yeonhee roamed her eyes. She tried to look at each one of them five. All of them are obviously anticipating for her answer. Suddenly she became conscious. And then she knows she is blushing but good thing, she is wearing a mask and no one will notice.

She gulped. “What kind of situation did I ran into? Why do I have to choose?”

“Yaedeul-ah. We have to go now.” All of them looked at the driver who especially went outside the car to call them.

“Ja! Incheon-ttae, where do you wanna sit?” Suho asked.

Yeonhee suddenly feel pressured. She took another gulp and a deep breath. It suddenly looked like a decision for life or death when it’s just choosing a seatmate.

“I will have a hint on a possible hyung that Yeonhee will choose in the end.” Sehun squinted his eyes on Yeonhee while trying to hide his smile.

“Uhm… anywhere is okay, though. But can I sit beside,”

~*~*~*~*~*~

FORGIVE ME. ( _ _ )

I promise that there will be a next update within 12 or 14 hours. I just have to sleep, then I will continue writing the next part.

Next is episode 16. Usually in dramas, it will end on Episode 16, right? *_*

Anyhows, thank you so much to you all who is still reading this fic. Wow. It’s the 15th episode/chapter. You sure you guys wanna continue reading this? HAHHAHAH okay ._.

Nah, I just wanna thank you guys. You know sometimes I cringe when I am reading this. I’m the one writing this but it makes me cringe because on how I wrote it. But you guys reading this is the proof that this story is somehow worth reading (Even a bit. Hahaha)

I swear, if only I am a jobless , this story is already finish. Same goes for 12 first kisses story. But I gotta go to work to have money to support the groups I stan. And I sleep a lot during offs. Sleep is life. I’m sorry *u*

Next episode will be posted so soon. Not next week ;) I promise.

 

BOW.