Chapter 2 - Lies

I'm Sorry, but I Truly Love You

Hyoyeon opened the diary and read the first part....

Today is January 17th

Junho's Diary

December 27

Today marks the 100th day that I cheated to my girlfriend, Hyoyeon. We've been dating for almost a year. I mean, we'll be celebrating our first year by next month and I haven't decided yet what to give to her. But I admit, sometimes I forget about it, because of another girl.

Her name is Minyoung. I met her 3 months ago on a club, the day I fought with Hyoyeon. Although I hate to admit it, there are times I feel that there are things I couldn't feel to Hyoyeon because, she's too kind. Yes, she's too kind that she still not notices that I'm cheating on her. But there are times that I totally feel bad, because I sometimes forget that we have to meet, but she easily forgives me.

Since today is the 100th day, which means it's my 100th day to be with Minyoung too. We went out to watch a movie, it was a horror movie since she insisted to. We had a little skinship since she got scared by the movie. I guess it's the reason why most girls want to watch a horror movie. But suddenly I remembered Hyoyeon. I just thought what would happen if I would bring her to watch a movie for our 1st year.

Minyoung asked me if I had broken up with Hyoyeon already. I kind of felt something that pinched my heart and it hurt me a little. I didn't know wha t to say but I answered her that I haven't. She got mad and asked me why. She asked me to break up with Hyoyeon already. But I said to just wait. I told her that I was just waiting for the right time. She told me to tell her if I did already, she said she was getting tired of waiting. But I was in deep thought. I couldn't just break up with her since our first year is coming already, and I can't break up with her just after a first anniversary.

We held hands and leaned on each other. Althought it was a nice night, I couldn't say it was good since I had a lot of thoughts running in my mind. I really don't know what to do. But no matter what I did, I haven't really decided yet on what I should do.

-

As Hyoyeon read the first page, she couldn't help but star tearing up. She could feel tears rolling down her cheeks until it drops to the first page of the diary. She couldn't believe what she just read. She couldn't believe that Junho could do that to her. She couldn't believe that all this time, she was living like a fool. She don't want to believe anything that she read, She just want to believe that this reality she is facing right now, are all lies.

~