Chapter 16 - We'll Meet Again, right?

I'm Sorry, but I Truly Love You

"Yoona-yah, are you sure it's okay?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Ne unnie. I'm really feeling better when I go out for a walk."

"But I told you...it's not a walk. You have to take a bus for 30 minutes."

"But I'll still be able to walk." Yoona said and flashed smile.

"Fine, at least take Sooyoung with you."

"No, I'm okay...trust me."

"Fine...I'll trust you. Be sure that you'll be safe. Araso?"

"Ne~" Then Hyoyeon hands the money for the food to Yoona.

"I'll bring it fast unnie. Just stay here and have your moments with your mom!"

"Crazy girl, where the hell will I go? Of course I'll be here! Tch..." Hyoyeon yelled at Yoona who just exited their door.

Yoona quickly ran as she saw the bus coming. She sat beside the window and it made her feel better. She thought of meeting Taecyeon there...she hoped. She wanted to meet her again for so long. Now, she just wished that they could see each other there, even if it was just a simple handshake...she would be fine already.

-

"Yeah I'll be there in an hour. I'll just stop by at my favorite cafe....yes, wait for me okay? bye~" Taecyeon then hangs up. In just a few minutes, he stopped his car in front of his favorite cafe to buy his favorite pastry. He's been visiting the cafe for a few times, hoping to see the girl he brought to the hospital.

He was about to park when his phone rang. He got a surprised by it and almost hit someone. He went out of his car to check if he did hit someone.

"Are you okay miss?" Taecyeon asked the girl who was on the ground.

"Ah yes, I'm alright." When the girl faced Taecyeon, it lightened him up.

"Oh? Uh...you're.."

"Ne?" The girl asked in confusion.

"Ummm...I-Im Yoona-ssi?" Taecyeon confirmed with a smile flashed on his face.

"Yes I am. May I help you?"

"I've finally met you! I'm the guy who helped you last time...Ok Taecyeon." Hearing the name, Yoona's confused expression quickly changed into a brighter mood as she have finally seen personally the guy she was waiting to meet.

"Ah yes~ Ok Taecyeon-ssi! I've been waiting to meet you too!"

"You are?"

"Yes~"

"Then, why don't we have a talk first inside. I'll just park my car properly."

"Ahhh right. Then I'll wait for you inside."

Yoona quickly went inside the cafe. A smile on her lips have formed since he met Taecyeon. Seems like something was growing in her? Taecyeon followed Yoona inside the cafe as soon as he parks his car. He quickly went over Yoona who was sitting at the end beside the galss window.

"Was I too slow?"

"Ani, it's okay. You have to park your car right or else you'll end up causing commotions." Yoona said as she flashes a reassuring smile in front of Taecyeon.

"So do you want to have something? My treat!" Taeceyeon offered.

"I'm fine with a hot coffee."

"Rodger that!"

Taecyeon stood up from his seat and ordered at the counter. Good thing there was no one at the counter, it made him order fast.

"So...how are you feeling now?" Taecyeon asked Yoona as he watches her drink cutely her cup of coffee.

"I'm feeling much better now. That's a reason why I went out today, I wanted to breathe some fresh air."

"That means you just live nearby."

"No I'm not. I take bus to get here."

"Really? You want to breathe some fresh air by riding a bus huh? Interesting." Taecyeon smiles at Yoona.

"I actually love to travel, so I guess that's why I'm like this." Yoona said as she gives off a chuckle.

"Really? I like travelling too."

"That's good! I hope we can go travelling together Taecyeon-ssi!" Yoona said excitedly as she clapped her hands and gave Taecyeon a big smile.

"Why?"

"Well...Uh...because I think you're a nice person, and you seemed like a really fun person!"

"But you'll have a hard time if you take me with you."

"Huh? Wae?"

"Because...when girls see me...they chase me."

"Tch, chinja...you're funny too Taecyeon-ssi."

"But...it's the truth." Taecyeon insisted.

"Yeah right."

"Ah, so you're like this Yoona-ssi, you don't trust me. How can I travel with you if you don't trust me..."

"Anniyo. I trust you, but you're a reaaalllly funny person!" Yoona laughed.

"You're one too." Taecyeon said to Yoona while he was staring at her, like there's something else. It made Yoona blush a bit, but she breaks the ice as she doesn't want to sink in.

"I-I'll just go to the restroom..." Yoona stuttered a bit. She didn't know why, but she was feeling comfortable around Taecyeon moments ago, but something flinched her heart. She didn't understand the feeling, but it was the first time she felt this. Because she was a bit nervous, as soon as she stood up, she lost her balance and fell and a glass from their table slipped from her hand, which caused her to get a small bruise on her finger. She waited for her body to hit the ground, but she only felt strong arms that held her waist.

"Are you okay Yoona-ssi?" Yoona was shocked to see how close Taecyeon's face was. She didn't even manage to feel the pain in her finger that was bleeding because of a piece of glass that cut her finger.

"H-huh? Ah yes. I just...lost my balance." Yoona said as Taecyeon helped her stand up.

"You cut your finger. Are you sure you're okay?" Taecyeon looked at Yoona worriedly.

"I'm okay. I'll just wash this..." Yoona flashed a weak smile to Taecyeon as she hurriedly went inside the restroom.

-

"Chinja...so embarassing! Pabo Yoona!...Aw!" Yoona scolded herself as she was washing the cut on her finger.

"Aigoo...how can I face him now?"

"But...what am I thinking? It's not like I like him...we're just...friends so why would I get embarassed? Friends are like that right?" Yoona talked to her reflection.

Just then she recieved a text message from Hyoyeon.

Message:

Yoona-yah~ Did something happen? What's taking you long? Is there an accident on the road or what? Text me okay?

She answered Hyoyeon's text message and quickly went out of the restroom.

She saw Taecyeon sitting. The shattered pieces of glasses has been removed already...looks like I caused some trouble for him and the cafe too. Yoona thought worriedly. She walked towards Taecyeon while holding her finger with her handkerchief.

"Oh? Are you okay now?" Taecyeon asked Yoona with a worried tone.

"Ah ne~ I'm sorry if I caused you trouble. Why do I always cause trouble for you?"

"Anniyo, don't worry about it. It's really okay. Now take your seat now miss~"

"Ah..but, I think I have to go now. My unnie is waiting for me."

"Chinja?" Taecyeon who was disappointed still hid his feelings with an 'is-that-so?' expression on his face.

"Then...I'll go now Taecyeon-ssi. It's nice to have a talk with you and again, I'm really sorry for causing you trouble." Yoona apologized while bowing in front of Taecyeon and exited the cafe leaving Taecyeon there.

But she didn't expect what happened next...

"IM YOONA-SSI! WAIT! IM YOONA!"

Yoona turned around to see who it was, it was Taecyeon running after her.

"Wae?...What is it?" Taecyeon took out a bandaid and grabbed Yoona's hand as he placed it on her injured finger.

"Be sure to take care of yourself more." Taecyeon said and ruffled Yoona's hair and smiled at her. Yoona just stood there and faced him again with a smile to thank him. Yoona continued to walk as she was looking at the band aid on her finger, while Taecyeon is watching Yoona.

"WE'LL MEET AGAIN...RIGHT IM YOONA-SSI?" Taecyeon shouted.

"NE~ LET'S TRAVEL TOGETHER NEXT TIME!" Yoona shouted as well and flased the brightest smile she have as she waved her goodbye to Taecyeon.

 

Yes, we'll meet again...right?

~

Hello! Here's TaecYoon for you! I hope you liked it even though it's a bit.... :) Anyways, I'll be happy to read your thoughts!