Chapter 8 - To See You Again

I'm Sorry, but I Truly Love You

"Yah! Congrats!"

"Thanks Hyung!" Junho said as Nickhun patted his shoulder congratulationg him for graduating already as an art student with high honors. Finally, Junho's hardworks have paid off.

"It feels so good! Yah Hyung! Treat me outside!"

"Wae? You should be the one treating me outside!"

"Hyung, I'll treat you when I get my first pay..." Junho said as he ended his words with his lively laugh. It made Nickhun really happy to see his friend laughing again.

"Fine. Just for now, I will treat you. But you better treat me into a bigger meal when you get your first pay!"

"Yes I will~"

-

"Hyoyeon-ah, chukahae!"

"Thanks umma! I wish you're here with me right now."

"I know Hyoyeon-ah. But don't worry, we'll be able to come there. It's just that your father's really busy with his work. I'm sorry Hyoyeon-ah."

"Ani umma, I really understand. But I'm really thankful that you called me."

"No it's not okay. How could we not come on the most important day of my daughter. I'm a really bad mom."

"Chinja umma....it's okay with me. I know that you really want to come but I really understand. But if you really feel that bad umma, come here with appa by next week!"

"Hmmmm....Sure! For our daughter, we'll totally come!"

"Thanks umma! Also send my thanks to appa! Tell him not to get overworked and stressed!"

"Okay...what about me? Aren't you going to tell me that too?"

"And you too umma! Take care of yourself and appa too! Don't always spend too much time on cleaning...you always do that~Arasso umma?"

"Neh! It seems like you're becoming a mother already. Yah! Take care of yourself too. You've been stressing yourself to much thinking about Junho!"

The name Junho really strucked Hyoyeon....

"Anniyo umma, I'm not! I've forgotten about him. Anyways umma, I'll hang up now. I'll call you again later!"

"Okay...be sure to call me again. Bye bye~"

"Bye umma~"

As Hyoyeon hung up, she sighed deeply as she looked up to the sky and feeling the fresh air. She haven't forgotten about Junho, but she really tries. With the help of her friends and her supportive parents...she just knew she will be able to.

"Hyoyeonie! Let's go! Let's eat already!" Sooyoung shouted to Hyoyeon as she saw her standing and looking at the sky. Sooyoung is the new friend that Hyoyeon met. She's also living with Hyoyeon along Yuri.

"Neh! I'm coming already!"

-

"Yah Junho! Why are we here?"

"Because I want to eat here"

Nickhun sighed as he could see what Junho's thinking...

"You still haven't forgotten her, aren't you?"

"You're right!"

"How could you say yes confidently? Aren't you hurt?"

"Hyung, didn't I tell you that I'll find her? I'm going to bring her back."

"What if you can't?"

"No, I can. I'll just have to stay positive."

"Aigooo...Hyoyeon-sii even influenced you. I'll root for you guys!"

"Thanks hyung! Anyways...order some food already. I'm hungry."

"Tsk! You should be the one treating me."

"But you said yes already." Junho said laughing at Nickhun.

-

Nickhun stood up, but then he bumps into the girl in front him. But Nickhun recognizes the girl he bumped with...

"Oh? It's you!" Nickhun said while helping the girl stand up.

"Yes? Me?"

"Yeah You! I bumped into you...ummm two years ago?"

"Neh? The girl made a confused face. But because Nickhun doesn't want to look like someone who's crazy, he put his hands in his pocket and quickly took the mickey mouse cellphone charm that the girl left.

"Isn't this yours?"

"Oh! Neh it's mine. How did you...." The girl looked at Nickhun carefully as she remembered where she met the guy.

"Ah! It's you! The one at the hospital! Such a coincidence!"

"I know right? Anyways, I'm Nickhun." Nickhun signaled the girl for a handshake.

"Hello Nickhun-ssi. I'm Yuri. Kwon Yuri. It's nice to meet you."

"Ahhh Yuri-ssi. Are you often here?"

"Ummm...not really. But my friend really likes the food here. I came to buy the food she likes, since today was our graduation. She asked me to buy it for her even though I asked her that we should just eat here."

"Oh you have such friend?" Nickhun said with his glowing smile.

"I guess you're a year younger than me. I'm born in 1988."

"Ahh, yes. I'm an 89-er." Yuri said with cute laugh, which Nickhun really liked.

"Anyways, I have to go now. My friend might get mad at me for making her wait. Anyways, nice to meet you Nickhun-sii."

"Ahh yes. It's nice to meet you too Yuri-ssi. Be careful on your way."

"Neh. Thank you Nickhun-ssi." Yuri flashed a smile to Nickhun that he surely won't be able to forget. But then Junho patted Nickhun's shoulder which made him wake up into reality.

"Hyung! Where's the food? I'm dying of hunger already."

"Ah mian! I bumped into a girl. I mean...she was the girl I told you I was looking for."

"Chinja?! I guess you made a move already. What's her name? I know you asked her that."

"Of course I did. Her name's Kwon Yuri. Such a pretty name, right Junho?...Junho?"

As Nickhun mentioned Yuri's name, he quickly went silent.

"I'm sorry hyung, but where's the girl?"

"Wae? Do you know her?"

"It can be. Where did she go?"

"Uhhh...she went out just a few minutes ago?"

Junho quickly went out the cafe to find Yuri. He thought that Yuri might know where Hyoyeon is. Junho ran as fast as he could, in order to find Yuri. Then, he sees a girl that looked exactly as Yuri, he calls out her name.

"Kwon Yuri-ssi!" Unknowingly, Yuri turned her back and was shocked to see that it was Junho. She quickly faced to the front again and pretended that she didn't see anyone or hear anything. But Junho even ran faster in order to chase for her. He was able to grab Yuri's left shoulder and he was really panting hard.

"Neh? Oh...i-it's you Junho-yah. W-what a coincidence. How have y-you been?" Yuri stuttered.

"I'm fine Yuri-ssi. I'm sorry, but I have a question" Junho said while panting hard. He knows that he was a bit rude for not asking how was Yuri these past years, but he can't avoid to ask about Hyoyeon already.

"Mianhe Junho. But..I-I'm in a hurry." Yuri said as she tried to avoid Junho by facing in front again. But Junho quickly moved and faced her.

"It won't take long. I promise." Yuri's heart melted as she saw Junho's eyes begging. She thought that there's nothing wrong about it. She thought that it might not be related to Hyoyeon, but she was wrong.

"Please tell me...do you know where Hyoyeon is?"

"N-neh? Hy-hyoyeonie? Kim Hyoyeon?"

"Neh. You're best friend? My...my...ex-girlfriend?" Junho's words became weak as he said the word ex-girlfriend, when in fact, he didn't want to break up with her in the first place.

"Ahh. Right now, she's in Incheon. B-but why are you asking? Didn't she tell you that?"

"I know she's in Incheon. But where in Incheon? Is she with her parents? Can you give me the address? Do you still have her contact number? It's because I want to tell her something. It's something that I should've told her before. Please, tell me."

Yuri didn't how to answer those questions. But she thought that Junho must be looking for Hyoyeon all this time. She wanted to tell him, but what if he hurts Hyoyeon again. So, she didn't tell him.

"I'm sorry Junho, but she didn't leave her address here, nor tell me where in Incheon she is. She also changed her number..I d-don't know why."

"Ahh...Is..that so? I'm..I'm sorry if I caused you trouble."

"Ani, it's okay.  But....could it be..."

"Neh?"

"Anniyo, it's nothing. Anyways, I have to go now. Be careful Junho-yah. Don't tire yourself too much."

"Neh, thanks Yuri. You too."

Yuri wanted to ask if Junho still has feelings for Hyoyeon. She felt bad for lying, and she should've at least told him not to tire himself looking for Hyoyeon. She was really annoyed buy herself.

-

Junho went back to the cafe. The smile he had a while ago, turned into a disappointed face. He thought that he'll be able to find her already.

"WIll I still be able to find her?"

Junho said almost gave up, but he can feel that there's still hope. He knows he will be able to.

~

New update! KhunRi moment is included also! I'm sorry if this is a crappy chapter. I can't really express everything so good and clearly. But please leave comments and tell me what you think. Every comment is appreciated! :)