Chapter 6 - I really do

I'm Sorry, but I Truly Love You

A day have passed already when Hyoyeon left Junho. She left Seoul for Incheon with to follow her heart, or it was just her mind. But little did she know, Junho has finally woken up they day she left.

-

"He's fine now. But he still needs some rest, and eat right and he needs to drink" The doctor said to Nickhun as he put back his stethoscope.

"Neh. Kamnsamnida." Nickhun said as he bowed 90 degrees to the doctor and its nurse and left the room.

"Yah...." Nickhun said and smiled to Junho as he felt happy for seeing his friend with his eyes opened.

"Yah..How long did I sleep? I think I'm too hungry. Hyung! Buy me some food~" Junho said with a laugh.

"Wae? There's hospital food here" Nickhun said teasing Junho to eat the hospital food.

"You're a bad hyung! I'm a patient so treat me better!"

Nickhun just sticked his tongue out trying to tease the friend he missed talking to. They just stayed quiet for a few seconds, but Junho broke the silence and asked a question that made Nickhun loose the smile on his face.

"Hyung, where's Hyoyeon?" Nickhun didn't know what to answer or how to say everything to him.

"Uhhh...she's ummm...."

"What the, how long will I wait for your answer? I'll just call her."

"No! I mean...she can't answer your call" Nickhun said nervously as he tried to stop Junho from getting his phone and start dialing Hyoyeon's number.

"Wae? Did something happen to her? Is she busy?"

"No. It's just that...shes's not here...anymore" Nickhun said weakly the word anymore even though Junho heard what he just said.

"Not here? Where did she go? Did she leave a message for me?" Junho said like he's going to jump off his bed trying to find Hyoyeon.

"Yes she did. But..."

"But...?"

"There's something I want to tell you"

"What is it? Don't make me feel nervous. It's like a thriller movie."

"I...already gave it to her. She knew already."

The words Nickhun said, made Junho as if feel crushed. He didn't need to ask what it was, he just knew knowing that Nickhun knows what he was hiding to Hyoyeon.

"She does?....Does...that mean..."

"Today she went back to Incheon. She left this for you." Nickhun said sadly while he grabs Hyoyeon's letter to Junho from his pocket.

Junho's hands were shaking as he took the letter from Nickhun's hand. Then, Nickhun left Junho. He knows that his friend needs a time alone to think.....or cry. Junho opened the small envelope and read the letter first.

Junho-yah,

Once you read this letter, I'm gone already. Don't worry I'm at a safe place. You need not to worry anymore. Junho, don't fall sick, skip meals, get into trouble or even get involved in another accident...because I won't be there by your side anymore. I'm sorry Junho. I thought really hard after reading your diary. I guess you can already tell...I was totally hurt. It made deep scars in me. I can't help but...just cry. I guess you could imagine that I'm still crying while writing this.

But, don't misunderstand that I didn't love you. I really love you. I know that you made alot mistakes, but I've forgiven you because I love you too much. But, maybe because of this love I have for you, the hurtful part you did might take forever for me to forget. I can't look at you anymore, that's why I'm leaving. This could be the last time I'll see you. If we ever meet again, I wish I've already forgiven you and stay as a friend you can trust.

Junho-yah, I'm sorry. I don't hate you, I don't regret meeting you, I don't regret being your girlfriend, I don't regret any moment I shared with you, I truly love you that's why I'm doing this. But I can't accept you anymore.I'm really sorry, because I do love you...I really do. But after thinking a lot, I guess after all....I can't keep my promise to you anymore.

Junho-yah, I'm sorry, but I truly love you. I really do.

Hyoyeon

-

Just like Hyoyeon, Junho can't help but felt his heart crushed into pieces. He felt tears fall into his cheeks. He put his hand again inside the envelope, and there he got the necklace he gave to Hyoyeon. It was the gift he tried to find and wanted to give to Hyoyeon to convey his feelings that he really loves her. But, he was a little late for it. He then burst into tears, trying to let his heart out. He felt his heart got stepped. He felt regrets. He felt that he wanted to turn back the time before he did the mistake he regrets the most. He wanted to turn back into time.

On the other hand, Nickhun rested his head on the wall as he already knew that by that time, Junho must've been crying and was totally hurt. Although he wanted to stop Hyoyeon from leaving, he can't because he don't want to interfere. Although he wanted to bring Hyoyeon back, he can't anymore. He stood up and wanted to go back to Junho's room and comfort him. But he suddenly bumped into a girl.

"Oh, I'm really sorry. I wasn't paying attention" Nickhun said as he helped the girl stand up and grabbed the phone the girl was holding. He was glade that it didn't break.

"No, it's okay. I was at fault too. Thank you for helping me anyways.." The girl quickly took her phone from Nickhun's hands and continued her conversation with the person she was talking to. "Yah! I thought you're here. Where are you exactly?" The girl said to other line without knowing that Nickhun was looking at her and left.

"Oh okay.." Nickhun said but he noticed that the girl left something. It was a mickey mouse shaped cellphone charm.

"Ummm...agassi!" But, the girl has already left. Nickhun just took the charm in case he might meet the girl again....someday.

-

Minutes have passed, but Junho was still in deep pain. He was still crying and calling out Hyoyeon's name. He wanted to bring her back, but he knows that he couldn't do it anymore. He knew it was too late for him...as words from his heart came out from his...

"I'm sorry too. But...I love you too. I really do"

~

Another update!

Hyoyeon already left! Junho has woken up! And Nickhun meets a girl! Anyways leave comments and see what you think about. Also, thanks to my new subscribers and readers.

:)