Chapter 13 -Speak Now

I'm Sorry, but I Truly Love You

Yoona was brought to a near hospital by Hyoyeon's mom and a 'still' unknown guy.

"Don't worry ma'am, there's nothing serious. She just have a fever. but I guess she skipped a meal and her medicine which made her feel more ill. But it was really good that you brought her here so she can have her medicine." A doctor said with a reassuring smile on his face.

"Ah, yes thank you doctor." Hyoyeon's mom bows to the doctor then she faces the guy beside him to thank.

"Aigoo...I'm really thankful to you young man."

"Anniyo, ommoni. It's really fine, no need to be thankful. I just did what's right."

"Such a kind man...uhhh...may I have your name young man?"

"Ah, I'm Ok Taecyeon ommoni."

"Aigoo, Taecyeon-ssi you're mom must be proud to have a son like you. I'm really thankful."

Suddenly Hyoyeon's mom's phone rang, it was Yuri calling her.

"Yeoboseyo? Hyoyeon-ah?...Ah yes I'm at National Seoul Hospital (totally made up XD)...Yes, I'll wait for you. Bye~"

"Ahh, I guess I should be going now."

"Wait! How can we repay you Taecyeon-ssi?"

"Ahhh anniyo, it's totally fine ommoni."

"No I'm not letting you leave. I really want to repay you on behalf of Im Yoona-ssi."

"If that's the case, I'll just leave you my business card here." Taecyeon said as he puts his business card on the side table beside Yoona who was resting soundly.

"Yes, thank you Taecyeon-ssi. I'll definitely tell Im Yoona-ssi about your kind help."

"Ah yes. Then I'll be going now ommoni." Taecyeon smiles as he bows to Hyoyeon's mom, then he leaves the room.

-

"UMMA!" Just 15 minutes after Taecyeon left, Hyoyeon with Yuri and Sooyoung finally came to the hospital.

"Oh Hyoyeon-ah!" Hyoyeon and her mom hugged ignoring other people.

"Annyeonghaseyo ommoni, it's been a long time." Yuri and Sooyoung said and bows together to Hyoyeon's mom.

"Aigooo...I missed you Yuri-ah! And..." Hyoyeon's mom said as she pinches Yuri's cheeks then turns her eyes to Sooyoung who was smiling brightly in front of Hyoyeon's mom.

"Ahh, annyeonghaseyo ommoni, I'm Sooyoung. Hyoyeon's friend." Sooyoung says and displays her prettiest smile.

"Oh such a pretty girl!" Hyoyeon's mom says as she touches both of Sooyoung's shoulder.

"But umma, how's Yoona?" Hyoyeon asks while looking at Yoona worriedly,

"The doctor said it wasn't serious. She was just experiencing over fatigue and the doctor guessed that she haven't eaten her meal yet nor taken her medicine during lunch time. It was really good that a young handsome man helped us."

"Chinja? So kind of him."

"Here, the young man left this business card of him." Hyoyeon grabs the card from her mom's hand.

"Oh...Ok Taecyeon? Team Leader Ok Taecyeon-ssi?"

"Chinja?!" Yuri asks in disbelief.

"Such a coincidence...or should I say destiny?" Sooyoung says having some 'thoughts' running in her mind.

"Wae? Do you know him?" Hyoyeon's mom asked.

"Yes umma. He's one of our team leaders in our company."

"So that's why Ok Taecyeon-ssi was absent during our meeting." Yuri said as she puts her hand under her chin.

"We'll definitely have to thank him." Hyoyeon suggested. But then just a few seconds, Yoona has finally come to her senses as she slowly opens her eyes.

"Yoong!~" Sooyoung calls out Yoona as she saw her open both her eyes.

"YAH! I told you to take your medicine!" Hyoyeon scolds Yoona.

"Sorry unnie. And chinja...forgive me for my mistakes."

"You sounded like you did something really serious to Hyoyeon." Yuri says.

"I'll explain later..." Yoona said as she closes her eyes again still feeling tired.

Just two hours later, Yoona was discharged from the hospital and was told to follow what the doctor said. They finally got home and was greeted by Seohyun who was really worried for Yoona. She assisted Yoona to her room and helped her take her food and her medicine and Yoona finally falls asleep peacefully.

-

-FAST FORWARD-

Just three days after the announcement was given, they have finally proceeded with the practices of choreography which was led by their team leader Wooyoung and was also assisted by Park Jaebeom who was also one of the best dancers.

Everyone followed the steps but they were divided so everyone could have their own parts and equally shine. Those who were put in dancing hard movements were Wooyoung, Jay, Junho, Eunhyuk, Taemin, Hyoyeon, Jia, Fei and Luna. Those who put on the medium movements were Taecyeon, Sungmin, Junsu, Chansung, Nickhun,Yuri, Sooyoung and Victoria. And those who were put on the easier movements were put on Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, and Sunny.

As time goes by, everyone worked hard with the practices until the whole dance studio was filled with their sweat. During their practices there were a lot of discoveries that were seen among the people.

Jay seemed to like Jessica as he approaches her and helps her with the dance movements. Jay's feelings were kind of 'see-through', it was totally obvious that he likes Jessica. The funny personality that Jay gives off to the others turned into a shy but manly as he talked and approached Jessica during the practice.

The team leaders Wooyoung and Taeyeon gives off a 100% chemistry when they talk personally other than being together during meetings and announcements. Wooyoung never fails to make Taeyeon laugh and her laugh totally makes Wooyoung's day. The 'strict' Wooyoung that every employee knew has totally transformed into a sweet person when it comes to his partner Taeyeon. Even Taeyeon admits that Wooyoung is the best guy she had ever met.

Nickhun and Yuri who just became close just a few days ago, seemed inseperable. They were always together and even makes glances at each other. It was pretty obvious that they have totally fallen for each other. Nickhun who was totally gentle when it comes to girls, was really romantic to Yuri. They acted as if they were already committed with each other.

As usual, Chansung and Sooyoung didn't have a day where they could stop teasing and fighting with each other. It was like it's been added to their daily activities to fight with each other. But it was as if the saying "The More You Hate, the more you LOVE" is true to them.

-

Their practice ended at 5:00 pm. Everyone was tired and were excited to go home.

"Hyoyeon-ah, are you sure?" Yuri asked Hyoyeon who was drinking her water.

"Yes I am sure. I have always done this whenever there are things like this." Hyoyeon said and smiles at Yuri and stoods up as she prepares herself to practice again.

"Yah Hyoyeon-ah, you have already memorized the steps."

"But...I want my best on it." Hyoyeon told Yuri as she started stretching while facing the mirror.

"Yuri-ah, let's just allow Hyoyeon to do what she likes. She needs those, she's becoming a Princess Fiona again." Sooyoung says and laughs.

"Yah, do you want to die?" Hyoyeon said jokingly to Sooyoung.

"Okay. Be sure to go home before 9, arasso?"

"Ne~"

Two hours have passed but Hyoyeon was still at the dance studio practicing with her earphones plugged in her ears. Every room have already turned off the lights and only the dance studio has still the lights on. Hyoyeon was really passionate when it comes to dancing, she wants to give her best on it since it was her first piece of work as an employee. Beads of her sweat can be seen on her face, it was quite overflowing but it didn't make her stop, but there was one thing that made her stop.

"You're still here?" Junho pops in the room where Hyoyeon was practicing. Hyoyeon saw Junho but she just ignored him.

"It's late though, you should go home already." Junho continued but Hyoyeon increased the volume of her iPod and started practicing again.

"Yah...aren't you still going home?" Junho asked as he approaches Hyoyeon, but then again Hyoyeon could still hear him so she increases again the volume of her iPod.

"Yah, can't you hear me? I'm talking to you." Junho faced Hyoyeon but she just ignored him. This time he got totally pissed so he walks closer to Hyoyeon and pulls her earphone and snatches her iPod from her.

"YAH! What do you think you're doing?!" Hyoyeon scolds Junho who turned off her iPod and puts it in his pants' back pocket.

"And who do you think you are to ignore me just like that?" Those words that let Junho out kind of pinched Hyoyeon's heart.

"I was talking to you but you kept on ignoring my words." Junho continues.

"I'm busy. So give my iPod back." Hyoyeon says as she tries to get her iPod from Junho's pocket but Junho didn't let her off.

"I won't give it to you."

"What?! Yah, that's mine!"

"I know. And I won't give it back to you until you talk to me."

"But I'm already talking to you, so give it back!"

"Yah do you think I'm a fool? You just kept on ignoring and avoiding me. Why don't--" Junho's words were cut by Hyoyeon who was pissed off too.

"Why should I?! Why do you think I'm avoiding you, huh? Don't be a fool, you know why I'm doing this! I'm doing this for my sake and if you're worried for me just ignore me too. Now if you please, give my iPod back!"

"That's right! I know why, and I was a total fool for doing that to you and can't you see that I wanted you back again? I've realized how wrong I was."

"It's too late already, so stop it."

"No it's not, you just won't open up again."

"Do you think I could open up again after that?! Which woman in this world would want that? You just played with me! I was too kind to let that off, so don't expect me to be kind to you!" Hyoyeon shouted at Junho.

Silence filled the room for a few seconds because Junho couldn't reply to her words. He admits, it was true that he played with her feelings so it's normal for her to be like that. He's wrong, he knows that but he wants a second chance...if he could have.

"Now...I'll just stop practicing and leave. So give it back to me..." Hyoyeon was also shocked by the words she let out. She reaches for Junho's back pocket but Junho still won't let her off, he backed off as he grabbed Hyoyeon's wrist.

"YAH What the...." Hyoyeon looked at Junho who turned out to look more serious.

"What if I won't let you go?"

"Mwo?!...Aish, yah let go!" Hyoyeon tries to shake off from Junho's grip but Junho's stronger.

"Say everything already! I can take your words!" Junho says while he was still holding Hyoyeon's wrist.

"What do I still have to say? Let go of me already! And give my iPod back!" Hyoyeon scolds. She tried to reach again for her iPod at Junho's back pocket but because of Junho's grip, Hyoyeon trips and sprains her left ankle.

"AACK!" Junho was shocked by what happened.

"Yah...are you okay?" Junho panicked as he bent to look at Hyoyeon who was crying in pain.

"Idiot!...do you think I'm okay?"

"I know, I know I am. Let me see." Junho admitted his 'idiot-ness' then he takes off Hyoyeon's shoes and her socks just to see her injured ankle. It turned a bit violet. Junho gets an ice from his water jug inside his backpack and puts it inside his towel and puts it on Hyoyeon's left ankle.

"Let's go." Junho said as he bent and offers Hyoyeon a piggy-back.

"Where?"

"Of course at the clinic." Junho answered as he grabs both of Hyoyeon's hands and put them on his shoulders as he attempts to carry her to the clinic. Junho walked faster as he can hear that Hyoyeon was in pain.

Just a few minutes they reached the clinic. The nurse there quickly cures Hyoyeon's ankle while Junho just watches them with a worried expression on his face.

"It's good that you have brought her here immediately. Her injury would've gotten worse if you didn't bring her immediately." The nurse told Junho.

"Is she okay now?"

"Ah yes. You can take her home already, but just don't overwork her with too much dancing especially I've heard that you guys have received a project from President Park. So it's better to let her injury pass first before she could dance again, it will just make her suffer more from pain."

"So...she won't be able to dance?" Junho asked the nurse worriedly, knowing that Hyoyeon really wanted to perform for this.

"Yes, just for a few days...that's if she could stand that."

"Ahh. Yes, thanks for your hardwork Ma'am." Junho sighed in relief and bowed to the nurse.

Junho then approaches Hyoyeon who was sitting on the bed while looking at her ankle that got injured.

"Don't worry, it'll quickly heal in just a few days." Junho said as he tried to cheer her up. But Hyoyeon gave him the 'it's-all-your-fault' look.

"Aigoo...okay. Yeah, it's my fault. So you can add that to your list of my idiotness." Hyoyeon was just silent.

"I'll just get your stuff..." Junho said with a really sorry expression on his face.

-

The two went out together while Hyoyeon's right arm was around Junho's neck, and Junho's left arm was around Hyoyeon's waist. They were a bit close that they could feel each other's breathing. It was really silent between the two of them until the bus reached the stop and they went inside together. They both sat on their favorite spot, it brought back a memory from their past.

Hyoyeon was just silent while sight-seeing in the windows, while Junho looks at her worriedly.

"..I'll take you to your house." Junho said as he broke the cold ice between them.

"I'm okay." Hyoyeon replies coldly to Junho.

"No, I will. You're injured." Junho insisted.

"I'm really fine." Hyoyeon still replied Junho with her coldness as she was just staring outside and not even making eye contact with him. while Junho just sighed in dismay.

"Yeah I'm totally wrong. I admit that I caused your sprained ankle. I admit that I am a 100% idiot. So just hit me with all your might!" Hyoyeon just looked at Junho weirdly as he ended his words. But Junho was really serious. He grabbed Hyoyeon's hand and closed her fingers as he hit his head a bit weak.

"Yah..."

"Why? I deserve it. Just hit me again if I ever do anything wrong to you again. You can even punch me on the face." Junho said as he attempts to do it again.

"You'll hurt yourself."

"But...it will just make you feel better." Hyoyeon and Junho stopped for a while as they looked at each other's eyes. Junho let Hyoyeon's hand off from his hands, then Hyoyeon pushes Junho's shoulder a bit trying to tell him that it did make her feel okay.

"Tch..."

"See? It did make you feel better." Junho said as he gives Hyoyeon an eyesmile. But then Hyoyeon faces the window again hiding her smile from Junho.

Both of them got off from the bus while. Junho gave Hyoyeon another piggyback as they walked down the street for Hyoyeon's house. Hyoyeon gave Junho directions which he quickly memorized. Both of them were silent, none of them didn't attempt to talk while Hyoyeon comfortably rested her head on Junho's shoulder. They were becoming closer to the house, but Hyoyeon let out words that she didn't know.

"....Thank...you" Hyoyeon's hands fell, which gave Junho the idea that she fell asleep. But with Hyoyeon's words, it made Junho stop from walking.

"...I'm sorry too." Junho gulped before he spoke. He still felt sorry after everything he has done. But hearing Hyoyeon's 'thank you' made him smile and become more stronger and not lose hope. He just smiled and started walking again towards Hyoyeon's dorm.

~

I'm sorry for the crappy chapter. But, I'm not yet officially 'debuting' TaecYoon couple. They still haven't seen each other yet. And I'm sorry for the crappy couple moments I made up. I promise to make a better one. :)