Chapter 9 - Mixed Feelings

I'm Sorry, but I Truly Love You

"Oh, finally! Hyoyeon-ah, Yuri's here already!" Sooyoung shouts when she sees Yuri open their door.

"Chinja? Seohyun-ah, Yoona-yah! Yuri's here already!" Hyoyeon calls out their other dormmates.

Seohyun is the youngest. She's quiet and really thoughtful of her unnies. She loves to read books, that's why she's a very smart girl. Yoona is Sooyoung snack partner. They both eat a lot. She'll be graduating next year. She's one of the popular students of their school, but she doesn't show it off. She's a humble and good rolemodel to the other students. While Sooyoung, she has good leadership skills. She's also really kind and does voluntary works. Since she's born in early 1990, she graduated the same as Hyoyeon and Yuri.

"Yah Kwon Yuri! Are you okay? What happened with you? You don't look happy."

"Huh? I'm okay. I'm just...tired"

"Tired? Who told you to walk?" Yoona said teasingly.

"I-I didn't know I'll get tired!" Yuri said hiding with fake smile.

"Hyoyeon-ah, can I talk to you first? Yuri whispered to Hyoyeon's ear.

"Okay. Girls, you can eat first. We'll just have something to talk about. And...don't finish off everything! Okay?"

"Neh!"

"Unnie hurry up okay? Yoona unnie and Sooyoung unnie might finish off everything."

"Arasso maknae!"

Yuri went inside Hyoyeon's room and Hyoyeon followed her.

"Yah, wae? Is there something wrong?"

"Hyoyeon-ah, what if I saw Junho?"

"Huh? Don't tell me..."

"Yes I did."

"Oh..."

"Hyoyeon-ah, do you still love him?"

"Huh? I..."

"Yah, don't lie okay?"

"I think...I do. I still can't forget him."

"Even though he already hurt you alot of times?"

"I guess. I totally fell for him. I think I believe already that too much love can kill you." Hyoyeon said with laughter trying to hide her real feelings.

"But...will you be okay hiding from him?"

"Mwoh? Who said I was hiding from him?"

"Because I told him lies. And didn't you lie to him that you're in Incheon when you're actually here in Seoul?"

"You talked to him?"

"HE, talked to me."

"What did he say?"

"He asked me if I know where you are, and I lied. Yah, do you want to see him?"

"Huh? No. What the..I'm trying to forget him so let's just end this conversation about him. Besides, it's a good day, we have to celebrate and not think about these matters from the past."

"But...I'll just let you know that he wanted to tell you something. I guess, he's still not part of your past."

As Yuri said those words to Hyoyeon, she left the room and left Hyoyeon there in another moment with deep thoughts.

"Still not part of my past? Does that mean something? How can I make him part of my past?"

-

As Junho and Nickhun went back their dorm, Junho went inside his room and layed down on his best. His chest was pounding hard the moment that he thought he'll be able to know Hyoyeon's whereabouts. He even forgot that he was supposed to be celebrating today.

Nickhun knew to let his friend rest again. He didn't know that Yuri will have a connection with Hyoyeon. Junho was just happy a few hours ago, but here again, he's in his cage again. He just can't get out of this dark side of his room. Even though his parents have called him to congratulate him, it wasn't enough for Junho to be happy. What should I do to make him be happy? Nickhun thought.

-

"Umma, how do I forget someone?"

"Wae? You haven't forgotten Junho, right? Aigoo...my kind daughter."

"But I'm really trying my best to forget him."

"You're just trying, you should be doing it. Junho doesn't deserve you Hyoyeon-ah. You gave him your everything but he just cheated on you."

"But...he's not...really like that."

"Yah! Why are you still protecting him?"

"No I'm not. But..how do I really forget him?"

"Like I said, do it! Not try it. Besides, there will be alot of things that will happen to you. You should think about those things that will happen to you."

"Like what?"

"Like...you'll need to apply for a job already. You should think about this bright side of the life and not going back to the dark side of your life. What's past is past already. Don't let yourself fall into that trap forever. You should do your best to stand up again and prove him that you're doing fine without him."

"Is that so?"

"Of course! You're a strong girl. I know you can do it."

"Hmmm...thanks umma. Chinja, you're the best!"

"Aigoo...my daughter. You should be happy today instead of think of these things. You should rest already and don't think about this anymore. I'll let this night pass and call you again tomorrow. Arasso?"

"Neh umma. Thanks again and sleep well umma! Tell that to appa too. Saranghae umma~"

"Saranghae my daughter~ bye bye~"

*hangs up*

"Mom's right. I should be thinking about applying for my job. Not just about Junho. I'll be able to forget him."

Hyoyeon thought and she quickly turned off the lampshade beside her as she felt that maknae Seohyun is waking up because of her.

-

Morning...

"Junho, do you want to apply in our company?"

"Hmmmm...I'll think about that hyung."

"Wae? Our company is the best! If I ask this to other people, they'll quickly say yes."

"But hyung, I still have to try other companies. You know..."

"Hyoyeon-ssi? Aigoo, such a hardworking man. I understand. If the time comes that you need my help, I'm just right here."

"Neh. You're such a good hyung~" Junho said cutely to Nickhun which made Nickhun slap Junho's shoulder.

-

Three weeks have passed....

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Sooyoung screamed that made the others in their dorm quickly check on what happened.

"Yah Choi Sooyoung! What the..you made us feel worried" Yuri said while scratching the back of her hair.

"Unnie! The guards will chase us out of here so be quiet!" Seohyun, the maknae was starting to get worried.

"Yah! Shut up!" Yoona was trying to hold Sooyoung because she was jumping, totally happy.

"Sooyoung-ah! What happened? Tell us what's that!" Hyoyeon said as she was making an annoyed face.

"Hyoyeon-ah! Yuri-ah!" Sooyoung grabbed Hyoyeon and Yuri's arms and jumped with them, while Hyoyeon and Yuri felt really blank as they don't know what's happening with their shikshin. Did she eat something wrong? They thought.

"Yah! Tomorrow....We're both working for United Entertainment!" (United Entertainment doesn't exist. I just made that up because I want to mix other characters from SME, JYPE and other labels.)

"CHINJA?! KYAAAA!" Now, the three of them are already jumping and screaming of joy.

"Wow, now who's talking? Chukahae!" Yoona said as she joined the three jumping of joy.

"Unnie! We'll really get chased out here!" Seohyun trying to stop them from being noisy, but actually really wanted to join them.

"Yah Seohyun join us already!" Hyoyeon grabbed Seohyun's arm and they are already jumping, screaming and laughing because of happiness.

"I'm really happy for the three of you"

"Me too" The maknaes congratulated their unnies, as they stopped already from jumping and making noise.

"So...who's gonna treat us for a dinner????" Yoona said teasingly.

"It's totally not me! I already treated everyone three weeks ago after our graduation" Hyoyen said trying to escape.

"It's not me. I went out to buy our food." Yuri said.

"I guess it's..." All of them looked at Sooyoung but she tried to escape by saying to just order food.

"Yah you better not make us pay when the food is here!" Hyoyeon said.

"Yes I will~" Sooyoung said.

The night at their dorm was filled with happiness as they talked a lot of things.

-

"Aigooo...." Junho sighed deeply as he sat down on the sofa. He was really tired, he applied in a lot of companies trying to look if there's a sign of Hyoyeon. Although he still doesn't know the results, he knew there's no Hyoyeon.

"Why do you still try to look for her when in fact she's in Incheon?" Nickhun said to Junho as he placed a glass of water on the table.

Before Junho could talk, Junho grabbed the glass and gulped the water, finishing the half of it in one drinking.

"I don't know why. But something's telling me she's just around here."

"Hmmm...okay. Is that what love can do? Anyways, why don't you apply in our company. You know, it needs people like you...has passion in dancing, singing and even has talent for songwriting. I know you can do it."

"But isn't that a top company?"

"Wae? What's wrong. You can be part of it too. You're really great!"

"If you're telling the truth, I'll give it a try."

"Yah! Do I look like lying to you? I'm your best friend!"

"I'm just kidding...."

"So you will apply already?"

"Yes."

"That's good! Because you're my friend you don't need to undergo a lot of process in applying."

"Wae?"

"Because I recommened them to employ you. It means you're really great. You can come tomorrow for the audition already and they'll give you special treatment."

"Like what?"

"You'll find out. I'll just have to bring you with me tomorrow and you can start for auditioning."

"Oh okay."

"So wake up early! Arasso?"

"Ne~~"

-

"Whoa! Chinja, I didn't imagine myself that I'll be able to work here!" Hyoyeon said as she was amazed by the interior and even the exterior of the United Entertainment. She went with Sooyoung and Yuri to claim theirselves as new employers of the company.

"Yah! Can't you guys make it faster?"

"Yah Hyoyeonie, I'm hungry again. Treat me after this!" Sooyoung said while rubbing her stomach. Signaling Hyoyeon and Yuri that she was getting hungry and wanted to eat something.

"Why should I? Let's split up the money later."

"Chinja...talking about food when we should be talking about our first work here! I'm too excited!" Yuri said while jumping happily.

"Kids, let's go already!" Hyoyeon called out for Sooyoung and Yuri.

"Calling us kids when you're the choding one!" Sooyoung said teasingly to Hyoyeon.

-

"Annyeonhaseyo Mr. Park, this is Lee Junho. The one I recommended to you." Nickhun introduced Junho to Park JinYoung, the president of the company. He's also one of the judges.

"Anyeonghaseyo Mr. Park, I'm Lee Junho. It's nice to meet you."

"Neh, it's nice to meet you Junho. They know me as JYP here, I guess you know that too."

"Ah yes, I do." Junho agreed as JYP signaled Junho for a friendly handshake.

"Actually, I've seen you a lot already when you were still a student last year."

"Oh jeongmalya?"

"Yes. I was one of the VIPs that attended the showcase, and you performed there. I was always looking forward for your performance. And I'm glad you joined my company."

"Ahh, kamnsahamnida!" Junho said as he bowed 90 degrees to JYP.

"Since, I've seen you a lot. Why don't we start for a friendly talk first while we're walking around the building, shall we?"

"Ahh yes. I'd like to, sir."

"Just call me hyung. I want to be your friend too."

"Ahh yes hyung!"

-

"Choi Sooyoung-ssi?"

"Yes!"

"Kim Hyoyeon-ssi?"

"I'm here!"

"Kwon Yuri-ssi?"

"Yes~"

"Hwang Chansung-ssi?"

"Right here!"

"Chansung? What are you doing here?" Sooyoung quickly faced Chansung. He was her classmate, one of the classmates she really hated.

"Can't you see? I was also accepted here."

"Tsk! I can't believe you were accepted here." Sooyoung said which made Chansung quite pissed off.

"Well..I didn't know they'll let you pass too."

"Yah!" Sooyoung got annoyed and shouted in front of him and the others.

"Ehem~" Jang Wooyoung said, the employer that will work on touring them around the building signaled them to keep quiet.

"Yah Sooyoung-ah! Shut up! Don't ruin everything.." Hyoyeon whispered telling Sooyoung to keep her temper.

"Annyeonhaseyo ladies and gentlemen! I'm Jang Wooyoung. I'm assigned to tour you here around the building. Anyways, welcome to United Entertainment."

"As you can see, United Entertainment is a top company. It's a joint company of top three labels in South Korea. So I guess, you'll be able to meet three of the presidents and the founders of these label groups around the company." Kim Taeyeon continued. She's assigned to help out Wooyoung to tour the new employers.

"And..If you see them around, SHOW some RESPECT! Arasso?" Wooyoung continued as he looked at Sooyoung and Chansung who are starting to fight with each other again.

"Yes~" Everyone agreed.

"Choi Sooyoung, don't ever ruin this day." Yuri said while looking angry to Sooyoung. She doesn't want to ruin anything.

"Yes I will. I'm sorry."

"So shall we start touring you all?~" Taeyeon asked with cheerful tone in her voice.

"YES!~" Everyone was excited includind Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung.

"But...excuse me?" Hyoyeon said.

"Yes? What can I do?"

"Can I go to the bathroom first?"

"Ahh...sure. But please come back after 3 minutes." Taeyeon said.

"Neh, thank you. But..."

"Yes?"

"Where's the bathroom?"

"Ahhh...when you go out of this room turn right and you'll see already the bathroom there."

"Thank you!~"

"No probs!"

When Hyoyeon went out of the room and the entered the bathroom, JYP entered the room where they were having their meeting.

"Oh annyeonghaseyo President JYP!" Wooyoung and Taeyeon bowed to JYP. Wooyoung then turned to the new employers to signal them to greet them too.

"Annyeonghaseyo President!~" Everyone said in unison.

"Are they the new employers? They all look so pretty and handsome. Let's work hard, okay?"

"Ne~"

"And...I guess you'll be including this man with me right here."

"Ahh..is he Lee Junho?"

"Yes. I'm sorry Junho, I'm afraid I couldn't keep my promise to you. I have to go for an appointment now. Let's just talk again on the other day. Arasso?"

"Yes, I really understand." Junho said showing JYP some smile.

"Wooyoung-ah treat him good okay?"

"Yes hyung~" Wooyoung said.

"Now Lee Junho-ssi?"

"Yes?"

"Please introduce to us yourself."

"Ahh yes..First of all.."

Before Junho could start, a girl enters the room and he was shocked to see who entered the door.

"I'm sorry if I took so long...I..." Hyoyeon was dumbfounded. Her heartbeat stopped when she saw Junho in front of her eyes. Yes, in front of her..he was looking at her too in shock. They were standing there for like forever, looking at each other in shock. It made the whole room really awkward.

"Uh, Kim Hyoyeon-ssi..please take your seat...Kim Hyoyeon-ssi?" Taeyeon asked Hyoyeon awkwardly as she broke the silence.

Hyoyeon quickly went to her seat as she was feeling butterflies in her stomach. It's like she wanted to go to the bathroom again, while Junho's eyes followed Hyoyeon leaving him dumbfounded.

"Hyoyeonie..." Yuri said to Hyoyeon looking worriedly.

"Yah Hyoyeon, are you okay?" Sooyoung asked Hyoyeon who was still in shock.

"Ehem~ By any chance...do you know each other?" Wooyoung asked Junho and Hyoyeon just to break the awkward atmosphere.

"Yes~" "No!" Junho and Hyoyeon said in unison. Junho told what's really true, while Hyoyeon just refused to tell the truth.

"Ummm...which one should we believe?" Wooyoung said laughingly at the totally awkward moment.

"Ummm...let's just continue with the introduction" Yuri suggested as she was getting worried. She looked at Hyoyeon who was sweating.

"Hyoyeon-ah, did something happen?" Sooyoung asked Hyoyeon worriedly.

"Yah Piggy! Shut up, I can't hear anything." Chansung said as he tried to shut Sooyoung up.

"Yah, I'm sorry too. I was trying to take care of my friend. And you should call yourself piggy too!" Sooyoung told Chansung and rolled her eyes. Chansung didn't talk back as he just tried to ignore Sooyoung when in fact he was pissed too.

"Ahh...there's nothing wrong. My stomach feels weird..and I feel like...you know..." Hyoyeon said as she tried to cover herself.

"Did you eat something wrong?"

"I..I think so ." Hyoyeon said as she looked at Junho.

As Junho ended his introduction, everyone clapped for him. Taeyeon asked everyone to stand up already and get ready for the tour.

"Okay, thank you Lee Junho-ssi. Now, let's get to the tour already. And, Junho-ssi you can join us too since President asked us to take care of you too."

"Yes~ Thank you." Junho bowed 90 degrees to Taeyeon.

Everyone stood up and followed Wooyoung and Taeyeon outside the room.

"Hyoyeon-ah, let's go. Don't worry I'm right here." Yuri whispered to Hyoyeon as she helped her stand up.

"Thanks Yuri-ah."

Junho was looking at Hyoyeon, he was waiting for her to pass by him. When Hyoyeon reached Junho, she didn't even say a word to him but just passed by him. Junho's just followed Hyoyeon, while Hyoyeon took a slight glace of Junho and still refused to talk to him even just a greeting.

They were both having mixed feelings. Hyoyeon don't know if she was happy or not, but she all thought is why in the world do they have to meet again when she was trying to forget him. While Junho, he was happy to see her. But because Hyoyeon was ignoring him, he just don't know what to feel already. They don't even know how to say hi to each other, but just talked by their actions and their glances.

~

Another quick update. I'm sorry for the crappy chapter...I was making everything fast. Anyways, they met again!!! And also I gave a slight teaser for ChanSoo and teaser (?) for WooTae.

Anyways, please look forward for the next chapters! :)