Chapter 10 - How can I?

I'm Sorry, but I Truly Love You

"That's all for today! I hope to see you all get in work early tomorrow! Don't be late~" Taeyeon declared as they ended the tour in the building.

"Ne~" Everyone went in their own directions.

"Yah, let's eat already.. I'm hungry~" Sooyoung said as she hold her tummy.

"Here, you can have my lollipop." Hyoyeon smiled as she handed to Sooyoung her lollipop that was in her blaizer's pocket.

"Chinja? Thanks Hyoyeonie!" Sooyoung said as she grabbed the lollipop from Hyoyeon's hand. But then Chansung grabbed the lollipop.

"Thanks piggy!" Chansung said teasingly and ran before them.

"Yah! Come back here!" Sooyoung quickly followed Chansung to get the lollipop.

"Pffftt...they look like kids." Yuri said as she smiled to the two who looked like elementary school students fighting over one candy. But then she quickly faced Hyoyeon to see if she was fine. Yuri saw Junho was just behind them. She could sense that he was looking at Hyoyeon.

"Hyoyeon-ah, are you okay?"

"Hmm? Oh, of course."

"Liar. You're not."

"You knew already, but you still asked." Hyoyeon said and chuckled.

"You look pale already. Do you want me to get you something?"

"Yes, but let's get out here first. I could feel him."

"Okay. But what about Sooyoung?"

"Ahh right."

"Let's just call her and tell her that we couldn't find her."

"I hope she won't get mad."

"She won't, trust me Hyoyeon-ah." Yuri said as she grabbed Hyoyeon's hands and walked to the cafeteria of the building. There were alot of people, so they thought that Junho might not be able to see them. But Junho was actually following them. He wanted to talk to Hyoyeon, but how could he? She was really ignoring him.

Hyoyeon and Yuri went to the cafeteria. While Junho was following them, his sight to them almost got lost. He was lucky, that there's not too much people inside. Then Junho suddenly received a call from Nickhun...

"Yobeoseyo?"

"Yah, Junho where did you go?"

"I'm at the cafeteria hyung."

"What? Chinja, eating already? I thought you'll wait for me."

"But something important came up. And hyung, if you could...please join me here at the cafeteria."

"Arasso. But treat me to a good food okay?"

"Yes I will. But I guess I can give you not just food..." Junho said to Nickhun as he looked at Yuri too. He knew that his Nickhun hyung likes Yuri and he knew he'll be happy to meet her again.

"Are you up to something?"

"I'll just explain everything when you get here. I'll hang up now hyung."

"Yah Jun--"

*hangs up*

-

"Yuri-ah, do I look pale?"

"Yeah. You look like you're going to give birth." Yuri said jokingly as she tries to ease up her friend's mood.

"Right. I think I'll give birth in no time." Hyoyeon replied while laughing.

"Do you want me to get you something?"

"Hmmm...anything! I'll just tell Sooyoung that we're here. I think she's already wandering around thinking that we went home already."

"Okay. But..are you sure you'll be okay alone here?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. And I think he's not following us."

"Okay, if you say so. Just wait for me here okay?"

"Yes~"

-

Nickhun quickly found Junho, who was sitting alone at the corner. He patted his friend's shoulder.

"Yah, where have you been? I've been waiting for you." Junho told Nickhun.

"Wae? What's wrong? Is the food gone already?"

"No, I'm not yet eating."

"So you were waiting for me....how kind~" Nickhun said cutely to Junho while he pats his friend's shoulder trying to .

"Yah stop it already hyung. Anyways, I want to say thank you to you."

"Wae? Did I do something?"

"Yes, thanks for letting me apply here. Because..."

"Because?"

"Because I've finally found the one I've been looking for." Junho said as he stared at Hyoyeon's back.

Even though Nickhun didn't ask, it took him a few seconds to realize what he was talking about.

"By chance...you've found...Hyoyeon-ssi?" Nickhun asked trying to make sure that his guess was right.

"Yes. And thanks to you!" Junho said happily and hugged his hyung. "Ah! And I bet you'll be happy too when you'll find out who's working here too!"

"Wae? Who is it?"

"You'll find out when you order our food!" Junho said as he tried to make Nickhun order their food.

"Yah, are you playing tricks on me?"

"No I'm not. I'm telling the truth. Now, if you want to find out what I'm talking about, just order our food already. And I want the food from there!" Junho said as he pointed the stall where he saw Yuri buying food.

"But the line's too long!~"

"No more buts...just do it hyung!"

"You'll be dead Junho if I gain nothing here!"

"Arasso arasso! Now just go!" Junho said while he looks like he was loosing his patience already.

When Nickhun went to buy their food already, he didn't want to miss his chance. He stood up from his seat and walked to where Hyoyeon was sitting.

-

Hyoyeon was texting Sooyoung as she was waiting for Yuri to bring their food. But she felt her heart rate is increasing. She was getting nervous as she felt someone's presence. Hyoyeon didn't know what to do, she was panicking in her mind but she remained to look calm. Hyoyeon slowly stood up from her seat. She walked out from the cafeteria still looking calm. But she was starting to get crazy inside as she really felt that someone is following her. Without looking back, Hyoyeon knew who it was.

Hyoyeon just continued walking without even thinking where she was. Hyoyeon reached the park that was also part of the Entertainment. It was made for them to relax and for special occassions. Hyoyeon pretended to sit on the bench, but she could feel the someone is coming near her. She was just calm, but she couldn't take it anymore. She stood up and stopped, then she heard a voice calling her name. It was the voice she wanted to hear, the voice that made her heart flutter, the voice she missed. But those thoughts got stained by the pain she felt these past years.

Hyoyeon sighed deeply, and closed her eyes for a second. She wanted to remain calm the moment she faces him. The guy who made her fall in love head over heels, but the guy who also made him fall into a trap.

"Hyoyeon-ah..." Junho called out Hyoyeon's name. His voice was shaking. He wasn't sure if she heard him, but just a few seconds, Hyoyeon looked back and faced him.

When Hyoyeon faced Junho, she read nothing in his eyes but she could see longingness and regrets in his eyes. She tried to look fine but she just can't. How could she do that when she's not yet ready to face him?

"Neh? Oh...a-anyeong! It's been a long time Junho-yah." Hyoyeon faked a smile.

"Yes, it's been a long time Hyoyeon-ah." Junho's eyes didn't even change an expression. He stared at Hyoyeon and it's like the whole place turned really silent as they look at each other.

"I-It seems like, we'll be...co-workers...right?" Hyoyeon can't hide her real feelings anymore. Her fake smile turned into her real expression. Even Hyoyeon was shocked to see that her eyes felt watery. She didn't know what to do. But when Hyoyeon looked down, a teardrop fell from her eyes. Junho saw that Hyoyeon let out a tear from her eyes. He stepped forward as he wanted to hug Hyoyeon and tell his feelings, but Hyoyeon stepped back. She was afraid and not ready yet. But then the moment ended when Hyoyeon's phone rang. It was Sooyoung calling her. Hyoyeon quickly took her phone and answered the call.

"Yah! Where are you? How could you leave me?" Sooyoung shouted. Her voice can be heard from the phone.

"Ahhh...Sorry Sooyoung. Y-you got lost in our eyes. Forgive us okay?" Hyoyeon's voice stuttered feeling nervous.

"Why are you stuttering? Are you afraid that I might eat you?" Sooyoung said jokingly and laughed.

"Anniyo! But...Yuri's at the cafeteria, I'm heading there already okay?"

"Ahh okay! Don't eat everything, arasso?"

"Yes." Hyoyeon hung up her phone and faced Junho.

"I guess I have to leave already." Hyoyeon started walking, but before she could pass Junho, he quickly grabbed her wrist.

"Yah, what are you doing?" Hyoyeon shouted at Junho as she tries to shake off his grip from her wrist.

"I know what you're doing" Junho said and stared into Hyoyeon's eyes deeply.

"What? Wae? Did you think that I was trying to escape from you?"

"Yes! You just said it! I didn't even say anything but you already let out what you were feeling."

"...Yah, let me go already. I-It's...hurting me." Hyoyeon said while trying to avoid Junho's eyes.

Because Junho knew Hyoyeon well, he looked into her eyes and let go of his grip from her. Hyoyeon quickly walked away from him. He could feel what Hyoyeon's feeling are. She wanted to avoid him. But how could he let her go when she wanted her back again?

~