Chapter 17 - Bittersweet Coffee Caramel

I'm Sorry, but I Truly Love You

Two days have passed eversince Hyoyeon's mom went back to Incheon. Hyoyeon's ankle is a bit better now, but not completely healed. Their practices have also resumed just yesterday. Since Hyoyeon can't follow quickly with the steps because of her ankle, she planned to stay late once again. She wanted to be alone this time ans surpass the pain that her ankle will give in order to give out the best she wanted to give.

"Yah don't tell me you're staying late again?" Yuri asked putting her hands on her waist as she looks at Hyoyeon who was putting on her sneakers.

"I already told you I'm fine...no need to worry." Hyoyeon assured Yuri.

"But..what if something happens bad this time?" Yuri asked.

"Yuri's right Hyoyeonie~ It was really a luck that Junho-ssi was there to bring you to the clinic." Sooyoung told Hyoyeon. Hearing his name made Hyoyeon remember the 'almost-kiss' they did.

"I just hope that Junho-ssi will save you again when there's something bad that will happen to you." Sooyoung said mentioning Junho again while munching on her potato chips. This time, it made Hyoyeon blush.

"*clears throat* Even so...what if he won't be here..." Yuri said trying to avoid mentioning Junho.

"Then...let's tell him!...JUNHO-SSI!" Sooyoung called out Junho who was talking with Chansung, Junsu, Jay and Nickhun. But before Sooyoung calls out Junho's name for the second time, Hyoyeon quickly covered Sooyoung's mouth mouth.

"*coughs coughs* What the! I almost choked myself because of you!" Sooyoung said and hit Hyoyeon's shoulder with her fist.

-

"Yah Junho, I think piggy was calling you." Chansung informed Junho. Junho faced where Chansung was looking but he only saw Sooyoung hitting and scolding Hyoyeon.

"I...think...not really..." Junho was unsure if he will go towards them. He could sense that it has something to do with Hyoyeon.

"But..I just heard piggy shout your name."

"Maybe...they already got what they needed." Junho said as he took a glance of Hyoyeon before facing Chansung and the others again. It was still a bit awkward for him, since the 'almost-kiss' is still fresh in his mind.

-

It was already 6:15pm on Hyoyeon watch. Everyone has gone home including Yuri and Sooyoung just an hour ago. She really convinced them to allow her to practice this late for at least two hours. She walked towards the speakers to attach her iPod and play the music, but...

"Oh...why are you still here?" Hyoyeon asked Junho who just walked inside the dance studio carrying his bag.

"I'm here to help you." Junho said as he dumped his bag on the floor.

"And who asked for you?"

"Sooyoung-ssi."

"What?!"

*flashback*

"Junho-yah let's go!" Nickhun said.

"Ne~" *phone rings*

From: Choi Sooyoung

Junho-ssi, I know I'm not in the right position to ask you this. But..can you look over Hyoyeonie for us? I mean she's practicing late again and we don't want her to get into trouble. Please~???

"Hyung! I forgot that I have to do something. I think you should go home first."

"Chinja? Okay. Then take care...I'll prepare food at home so be sure to don't take too long."

"Yes hyung~"

*end of flashback*

-

"Sooyoung-ssi told me." Junho faced Hyoyeon. Chinja...that girl! Hyoyeon thought.

"But...I don't need help." Hyoyeon ignored Junho and passed behind him.

"Yah, you're ankle is still not completely healed. What if something happens again?" Junho asked worriedly.

"I'm fine! Nothing will happen so just go home! I want to be alone! I don't need you!" Hyoyeon got a bit angry and it made Junho stop.

"...right, I'll leave you. But...just tonight, let me help you. This will be the last." Junho told Hyoyeon with a serious look. He looked at her eyes deeply. He was hurt by the words that Hyoyeon let go.

"....fine. I'll..accept that. Since..there was a dance part where you need a pair."

"I promise...this will be the last."

Junho passed by Hyoyeon and started playing the music. He thought first the routinewhere you don't need a pair. They were avoiding each other's eyes even though they could see each other throught the mirror in front of them. It was really stuffy inside the room. By any time, they could suffocate theriselves by the hard feelings they have.

After 30 minutes, Hyoyeon quickly got the steps right without getting herself hurt. They didn't even exchange words but just moved on to the next routine. It was the part where they needed a pair. It was hard for the both of them since the routine needed a skinship. Hyoyeon did a lot of mistakes this time, even Junho couldn't concentrate. It was 30 minutes passed but still, it wasn't good yet. It can be seen how tired they were...tired because of the routine...tired because of love.

Just 20 minutes, both of them focused with the dancing and threw away their feelings first. Hyoyeon quickly got the steps right this time, and even Junho who was teaching Hyoyeon.

Junho played again the music. Both were absorbed by the music and followed each other. It was like they were communicating thorugh their moves. It seemed like this routine and music were chosen just for them. When the music stopped, both were catching their breath and not to mention...they were facing each other soooo close that they could feel each other's breath on their faces. The moment their eyes locked, something that they didn't expect happened.

The world stopped for that moment. Junho cupped Hyoyeon's cheeks and held her head with both hands...by this time, Junho's lips touched Hyoyeon's. Hyoyeon closed her eyes and wasn't able to think anymore.

~

JUNHYOOOO! <3