Cahpter 4 - The Gift

I'm Sorry, but I Truly Love You

Junho's Diary

January 06

Today is Hyoyeon and I's first year anniversary. To tell you the truth, it went well. We actually talked a lot and ate outside. It was just like a typical date for normal couples. But I was feeling nervous all the time, I guess it was because I feel bad for her. But actually, I was supposed to tell her about my decision yesterday. But I couldn't. I planned to give her something, but unfortunately I thought I brought it which turns out I forgot it at home.

When we said our goodbyes after I walked her home, she told me words that strucked my heart. She said "Thank you and I love you" to me with her real feelings. I hugged her with a lot of thoughts in my mind. We broke the hug, she smiled at me and waved her goodbye to me.

While I was walking back home, I can still hear her words repeating until I reached our home. I felt lightning stucked me and broke my heart into pieces. I quickly ran inside and I even ignored Nickhun's questions once I got inside. I quickly opened my room and the lights to find something. It was the gift that I was supposed to give her tonight. I opened every drawers inside my room. I even opened my closet, my backpack, I also messed up my bed just to find the gift. My room was in total mess, like a storm passed inside my room. After all the effort, I couldn't find it. I was soooo sure that I left it here in my room.

After all the words I heard from her, I wanted to confess her everything. I finally made my decision that night whether I'll break up with her or stay with her as long as I'm being truthful to my feelings and I don't want to hurt her anymore.

-

Hyoyeon didn't even finish reading the page. She quickly grabbed her bag, ran through the door and too a cab to go to Junho and Nickhun's dorm.

She rang the doorbell and Nickhun opened it for her.

"Oh Hyoyeon-shii, what brings you here? Do you need to get something?"

"Yes. I want to find something"

"Uhhh...what do you want to find? Do you want me to help?"

"No need. I just want to find something in Junho's room. Can I?"

"Sure"

"Thanks. It won't take too long. I promise." Hyoyeon said and flashed a smile to Nickhun.

Nickhun went preparing something for Hyoyeon to eat after she finds what she was looking for. Hyoyeon entered Junho's room and she began searching for the gift that Junho brought for her. Although she wasn't sure about the gift since Junho didn't even mention what the gift was, but she was sure that it something small, and maybe looking special. Hyoyeon wasn't really sure if it really looked special, since she knew Junho's feelings.

She went through Junho's stuffs but in the end didn't find anything. She was searching the whole room and even forgot about the time. She thought that she doesn't cause Nickhun any trouble so just decided to blow this one off. She gave up and told Nickhun that she'll be leaving already.

"But don't you want to eat first?" Nickhun asked Hyoyeon with a worried tone.

"Thanks Nickhun. I appreciate it, but maybe next time. I still have to go back to the hospital..."

"Oh, okay. I understand. Then...be careful on your way."

"Yes I will. Thanks for your help Nickhun." Hyoyeon flashed a weak smile to Nickhun and left their dorm so she can return to the hospital already.

Nickhun was really worried about Hyoyeon. He thought that Hyoyeon's so kind. He thought that even though he knew already about Junho, she still care for him. He wanted them to stay together because their love looked real at first, he just didn't know what happened. But he won't ruin anything and interfere any of their decisions, as long as Hyoyeon makes the best decision.

~

I promise to end this diary-reading already. I know that some might be feeling annoyed already because of too much drama. But anyways, forgive me for making Junho bad in this story. Don't hate me for that, but I do really love them. He's my bias in 2PM.

:)