Chapter 3 - Bad Fairytale

I'm Sorry, but I Truly Love You

Two days have passed since Hyoyeon have found out about the reality. Junho's still unconscious, still lying on the bed, sleeping peacefully. But Hyoyeon didn't even stopped visiting Junho and taking care of him even though it stabbed her hurt too deep.

After Hyoyeon's classes, she went to the Hospital to check on Junho. She hate to admit that she never thought that Junho would do that kind of thing to her. She wanted to forget about Junho, but she just couldn't do it even though a deep pain has been made already in her heart.

She sat again beside Junho and looked at him in disbelief but pain is seen in her eyes. She opened again Junho's diary and started reading again.

Junho's Diary

December 30

Today, I had a fight with Hyoyeon. I guess we recently had fights because I was always deep in thoughts, I guess?? It's because I forgot (again) to meet up with Hyoyeon. We planned to meet at our favorite cafe, but unfortunately I wasn't able to go. Minyoung called me and she said she needed my help. I said that I couldn't because I have an appointment. But she insisted, so I thought that Hyoyeon could wait. I didn't know it would take that long. I had her waiting there for almost 4 hours, which pissed her off. I asked Hyoyeon why she didn't just go home, but she told me that she made a promise. I felt that I had a heartache when she said those words. I tried to explain myself, and cover everything up.

The truth is, Minyoung needed my help for shopping. She said she doesn't have anyone to accompany her. She needed to shop since it is New Year's Eve tomorrow. It took us alot of time. I kept on looking at my phone. I tried texting Hyoyeon but unfortunately, my phone went off. It's another reason why I was totally late, I couldn't check the time. I guess it made Minyoung feel a bit uncomfortable when I started to look worried and the way I talk, I was talking in a hurried tone.

After the shopping, I quickly went home. But I never thought that Hyoyeon would still be waiting at the cafe when I called her house and her friend Yuri answered the phone. I quickly ran through the door and took a taxi to take me there. I saw Hyoyeon going out of the cafe. I couldn't just ignore it, so I went out of the taxi and called her. She looked a bit worried at first, but when she saw me her face turned quite angry. It turned out she was worried about me that she thought something bad happened to me. She kept on calling me but I told her that my phone ran out of battery. I kind of forgotten a good reason to cover up myself. An unexcusable excuse just came out from my mouth and I sad that I overslept because I was too tired. I thought she would understand but she spoke. She has finally spoken and asked what's wrong with me. She said that I kept on forgetting our meetings, she opened up that she felt like she was nothing to me.

I didn't know how to react and what to say when she said those words and her eyes are kind of teary. I felt my conscience talking to me. But I still tried to explain everything that it was not like that and stuff like this...I said that I'll make it up to her. But she didn't accept it. She told me that I was becoming irresponsible of my feelings and she just ignored the words I say. She quickly walked aways and took the bus to get home. I tried catching up but I felt that my legs froze. I guess I'm really becoming harsh on her, but what can I do? I thought that we would break up sooner or later. But I felt like my heart is aching just thinking about it.

-

Hyoyeon stopped reading. She faced Junho as he was sleeping soundly. She couldn' t help but feel helpless and teary-eyed again.

"What's wrong with you Kim Hyoyeon? You're not that weak kind of girl" Hyoyeon thought as she closes her eyes and tears finally began to fall. All this time, she was treated as a fool by someone important for her. All the words they shared, every moment they had, she thought it was real but she began to wake up and it was only a fantasy.

~

:)

I'm sorry, I kept on updating. I can't help but I don't want to loose ideas. =))))