Chapter 7 - I can't

I'm Sorry, but I Truly Love You

Three weeks have passed, Junho have been discharged from the hospital. He was totally in pain that Hyoyeon left him. Everytime he would go to school, he can't help but miss Hyoyeon. He missed the times when they meet each other from the front gate, when they eat for lunch, when they spend a lot of time for practices, when they walk together and when they go home.

*(Junho and Hyoyeon are art students. They're both pursuing the same course. They're a year away from graduation.)

Junho can't help but ask himself why he ever did that to her. He knew that he was wrong. Now he knew how much it hurted her. He can feel how she must've felt. He thought that maybe she felt the same pain.

Everytime he goes home, he can't help but stare at their picture in the locket. He always have sleepless nights which led Nickhun to worry all the time. Junho always kept the locket, he always brought it with him everywhere he goes. He always thought about her. He tried to call her but it seemed that she had changed her number already. He admits that he misses her everday.

-

"Hyung!"

"Oh Junho-yah..."

"I'll work hard!"

"What?"

"I said I'll work hard. So don't worry about me anymore."

"Oh....okay. What's wrong with you? You suddenly have.....high spirits. Junho! Don't tell me.....Yah! Do you know what's my name?"

"Yah! It's not like that! Okay?"

"I thought you have gone nuts" Junho smacked Nickhun for saying that he was crazy.

"I'm not. It's just that I've realized what I wanted to do."

"To be someone famous?"

"That's number 2 on my list. I have something else in my mind....."

"Oooooh" Nickhun said with still a confused face.

"Anyways, I have to go now. Since I'm working hard, I have to be early! Annyeong!" Junho waved as he left the dorm with high spirits.

"Oh I think I got it already. Okay......Yah! Eat first!" But Junho left already.

"Why do I always realize things slowly?" Nickhun said as he looked at the cellphone charm that the girl in the hospital dropped. He always brought it with him, since he thought it brings him happiness too.

-

2 months have passed.....

Eversince, Junho started to work hard. He gets up early to practice and study hard which causes Nickhun to also wake up early. Junho practices a lot, he became active in school. He gets good responses from his teachers and even compliments him. They even recommend Junho to perform a lot and compete with other students from other schools and it's good that he always win.

Junho have realized what he wanted. He wanted Hyoyeon. He wants to meet her again, and by the time he meets her, he swears to treasure her more than anyone else. He always visited their favorite cafe, he always went to the park where they shared a lot of memories, he even sits on their favorite seat in the bus, and he also visits Hyoyeon's dorm thinking that he might see her there again although he knew it was only a dream since Hyoyeon's not in Seoul anymore. But he doesn't know the truth....

-

"Aigoo....chinja. Soooo tiring" Junho said as he sat on the bus. He sat on their favorite seat, the back part of the bus. Junho plugged his earphones into his ears and stared outside the window. Little did he know...it was a precious moment he didn't notice that he already has it in his hands but wasn't able to grab it.

There was a girl sitting at the other end of their favorite seat. She was wearing a cap, she was listening to her iPod and at the same time she was staring outside. He didn't know...it was Hyoyeon.

Hyoeyeon never left Seoul knowing that she can't forget  everything and still misses Junho. She just transferred to another school and moved into another dorm with her friend. She had also met new friends there and lived with some of them.

Minutes have passed, they never knew that they were just so near each other. It was already in their hands but blew the chance.

Junho stood up as he needs to get off the bus by the next stop. He saw Hyoyeon but didn't notice that it was her. But he felt something weird. He felt that he needed to talk to that girl, but just ignored it since he thought it would be embarassing to talk with someone he don't even know.

There, Junho left the bus without knowing that the opportunity was in his hands already.

When will they ever meet again?

~