Chapter 1 - The Diary

I'm Sorry, but I Truly Love You

Hyoyeon quickly went running outside her school after she heard the news that Junho got involved into an accident. She almost fainted after recieving the call a few minutes ago.

After paying the driver, she went down the taxi and quickly went running over the lobby to ask for Junho's room and condition.

"Lee Junho-ssi is out of the danger now, he's currently in room 302. You can go and visit him now Miss..." the nurse said

"Kamnsamnida" Hyoyeon said to the nurse with mixed emotions. She was feeling happy but at the same time still worried for Junho.

-

She quickly opened the door of Junho's room and saw him lying there, unconscious with a patch on his forehead and a cast on his shoulders. She almost cried when she saw him lying on the hospital bed. The best eye smile she had ever seen in her life is now lying on this hospital bed.

As Hyoyeon sat beside Junho's bed, she held his hand and prayed for a quick recovery. But then, someone knocked the door. It was Nickhun - Junho's friend. He lives with him since Junho's parents are abroad.

"Oh, annyeong Nickhun.." Hyoyeon said with a low tone. "Annyeong Hyoyeon. Don't worry, Junho's fine. The doctor said he might wake up soon". "Really? I hope he would recover soon". Nickhun just looked at Hyoyeon first as silence filled the room. He sighed and broke the slience. "Actually, I just came back here again to give you something. Junho really wanted to give this to you a long time ago, but he thought it's not yet the right time. But...I think today's the right time for you to recieve it." Nickhun said, as his words are filled with a worried tone. "Oh, chinja?" Nickhun gave a notebook to Hyoyeon. The notebook looked precious to Junho, so Hyoyeon took it carefully.

"It's Junho's diary" Nickhun said. Hyoyeon looked up and chuckled a little. "I didn't know he keeps a diary..."

"Promise me that you'll read it before Junho becomes conscious.." "Why?" Hyoyeon asked confused.

"Just promise me. And promise me that you'll make the right decision"

"Hmmm...okay I will"

"I just came here to give that to you and I also brought Junho's stuff..,.. Then, I'll be going now."

"Okay, be careful on your way home"

"Yes, you too. Don't spend too much time at the hospital and have a rest too. And.... think carefully"

"Yes, thank you for worrying"

Nickhun left Hyoyeon, with feeling of curiosity running through her mind. She smiled, but she felt really anxious when she looked at Junho and his diary. That night, she started reading Junho's diary.

~

Hello readers! I'm kind of new here. Forgive me if there are typographical errors or grammar errors. English is not first language. But I hope you will support me since this is my first fanfic ever! =)