dreamcatcher || chae yejin teaser

calling all units! || detective applyfic || chapter fifteen and sixteen is up!
 

   dreamcatcher

"Thanks sweetie." The breathtaking woman stood outside a coffee shop hanging up her phone, slinding it into her inside jacket pocket. Spotting Sohee and Haesoo walking to the crime scene, she put her hands in her pockets meeting them on the street corner. 

"Find any connection?" Sohee asked, looking at the street with barely any cars on it in the middle of the day.

"Our victim was 45, two kids, and a gambling problem. One of my guys said, he owed the Rain gang a LOT of money." She said, pushing her hair away from her face, as men stare at her as they passed.

"But, Rain has never done a car crash, more like a hit-and-run in my opinion."Haesoo stated, the other two nodded.

"The street is too public with no traffic, it was planned." The woman said, looking around.

"Good job, see if you can find out more. Make sure to change out of your uniform." Sohee said, the the younger rolled her eyes, having just come from a service she needed to be in her uniform she knew better than to go snoop in it.

Walking down the street she bumped into another's shoulder, she bowed slightly in apology she noticed how he pulled his baseball cap down further to cover more of his face. Brushing it off she turned away, heading back to the station.

Walking she noticed Jaewon and Taeha were back, standing at the large board behind the team lead's desk. She set her suff down on the desk besides Haesoo's before walking up behind the two. 

"Why am I always sent to those stupid events?" She said, leaning against the team lead's desk, unbottuning her shirt and loosening her belt.

"Well, you kind of grab attention plus Cheif wants to put it in." Jaewon said, Taeha shook her head walking back to her desk.

"I did not want to know that Cheif even thought about it." Taeha said, Jaewon and the other chuckled at the workholics words.

"Maybe if you loosened up some more, he would want to-"

"Stop. I'm going to throw up."

"Fine. But, where are the honorifics, Yejin." Jaewon playfully scolded the tall girl, whom only scoffed.

"We're the same age, idiot." She said heading to the bathroom after grabbing her large bag of clothes.

"Do you wo need to do that everyday?" Taeha asked, glancing at Jaewon her eyes returning back to her computer. "Last time I checked the only person you call 'noona' is Sohee."

"Thats different." he mumbled, the other rolled her eyes as Yejin changed back into her normal clothes with a happy sigh.

 

author's note.  ILet's welcome Yejin to the team! It's a miracle I posted two days in a row! Go check out the one before this if you haven't already!