chapter fifteen

calling all units! || detective applyfic || chapter fifteen and sixteen is up!
 

   tempo

 

"No way. You guys are working with the cops like we thought." The woman said, looking at Yejin whom tossed a pair of handcuffs to Jongdae. "I wanted both of the leaders but, it seems we only get sloppy seconds." She said, pouting.

"Funny." Jongdae mocked her, and cuffed her before heading to find something to tie the men for Jongin.

"You guys are gonna have to transport them somewhere. Leave them and I'll call it in." Yejin said, they both nodded, as Jongdae wrapped them with rope.

Jongdae and Jongin put the men by the river, Yejin following after with the woman. 

Yejin picked up her phone calling Sohee. 

"We got the ones at the warehouse. Send two squad cars. I'm gonna send Jongdae and Jongin your way."

"Send them to Nami and Taeha. We are gonna need everyone for to grab WIN. I'll have Taeha reach out to them." Sohee said on the other line.

"You found them?" Yejin asked.

 

"WHat the hell did you say to them." Chanyeol said, wiping his mouth removing the blood dripping from his chin. 

"Just that I know who they are." Sehun said, groaning from his place laying on the floor clutching his rips.

"You do?" Junmyeon asked, wrapping a cut on his arm with a piece of his shirt.

"Remember those kids we interveiwed for SM?" Sehun said, the other two looking at each other.

"new recruits?" Sehun asked, as him and Jongin walked into the large training facility, Junmyeon standing before seven guys.

"Welcome to hell week. This is your interveiw. Each of you will be paired with one of my men. And you must complete the tasks and train with them. If they do not see you as a fit. You sadly will not be of use to us." Junmyeon said. "Kim Jinhwan, Kim Minseok. Song Yunhyeong, Kim Jongdae. Kim Jiwon, Zhang Yixing. Kim Donghyuk, Kim Jongin. Kim Hanbin, Park Chanyeol. Kim Junhoe, Oh Sehun. Jung Chanwoo, Byun Baekhyun. Good luck." Junmyeon said, leaving the room, with Kyungsoo.

"The ones, you locked in the basement to see if they could escape, and spent two days in there?" Chanyeol asked, Sehun shrugged not admitting to it.

"No wonder they beat the crap out of you." Junmyeon said. 

 

"Alright, you guys follow in after us. There is only one entrance." Nami said to Yixing, Suhyun and Jaewon whom nodded. As another car pulled up, Jongin and Jongdae getting out, putting on their masks, and pulled out their guns.

"We will follow in last." Yixing said, as Jongdae gave the officers ear pieces.

"Attention, Ateention. Peasants, Your Dark Lord is back on his throne." Kyungsoo said, the officers shook their heads. Nami glancing at Taeha whom was taking deep breath. 

"Hey. You got this." Nami said, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"She okay?" Jongdae asked Jaewon whom shrugged.

"She hasn't been in the feild like this since she was rookie and was placed on desk duty since." Jaewon explained to the three hitman, they nodded in understanding asTaeha nodded, readying herself to go inside with Nami. The two eading inside the building first.

"Just a heads up,there are cameras on every floor but I did hack in and are currently watching Chanyeol getting the beat out of him."Kyungsoo stated as Jaewon and Suhyun followed the other two inside, his grip on his gun tightening. "Oh. . Yeah, Jaewon you should just take him out on a date after this. He talks about you non stop." Kyungsoo revelaed, Jaewon scoffed and looked at one of the cameras flipping it off. "Not nice."

Nami and Taeha entered the stairwell, the others following soon after.

"You are gonna see a door on the next flight, go throuh it." Kyungsoo said, Nami nodded to the camera as she headed up the next flight with Taeha.

 

"Now what should we do next?" Hanbin asked, as Junmyeon sat strapped to a chair, spitting blood out of his mouth. The leader of EXO kept his glare on the younger male, even when he noticed movement behind the other hitman. 

"Freeze." Junmyeon growled out Hanbin chuckled as he cleaned off a knife.

"Seoul PD freeze! Drop your weapon!" Nami called out, her and Taeha in the door frame pointing their guns at Hanbin whom scoffed, turning quickly throwing his knife towards them, Taeha dodging it and shooting his leg stopping him from moving, as he fell to the ground. 

"You have the right to remain silent." Nami read off his rights as she handcuffed him, Taeha jogging over to Junmyeon removing the restrains.

"Their are five more of them here." Junmyeon said, groaning as he stood up.

"Jaewon, Lay go down the hallway to the left." Kyungsoo said, slidding in his chair to look at the buildings blueprints, that line up with the cameras. "Suhyun, Chen go down the same hallway but take a right through the door." He said watching as two males walked down the same hallway Jaewon and Yixing were going down. "Jae, Lay, heads up two hostiles." He said, Jaewon nodded to the camera as Yixing readied himself. "Correction make it four." Kyungsoo said, as he spotted two othe figures following not too far behind the first pair.

"Freeze! Seoul PD!" Jaewon said as soon as they met the first two, the other two coming quickly behind them and knocking them out. Jaewon and Yixing looked at each other confused, as the dimly lit hallway wasn't the best lighting. 

"You have the right to rot in hell." Chanyeol said as he groaned and leaned against the wall, Sehun sitting on the ground the two exhausted. 

"That's not the actual rights but close enough." Jaewon said, handcuffing one, as Yixing cuffed the other.

"How did you even get out?" Yixing asked, as he checked Sehun's wounds.

"Picked the lock." Sehun stated as if it was the most obvious thing. 

"With what?" Jaewon asked, as he removed his jacket puttting it around Chanyeol whom would be blushing if he wasn't on the verge of passing out.

 

"There should be metal doors on your left." Kyungsoo said to Suhyun and Jongdae as Jongin checked the building for more men. 

"There is, but no one inside. Both are unlocked." Jongdae said, Kyungsoo pursed his lips in thought as two people came out of the shadow holding baseball bats. "Found them. Watch out, behind you." Suhyyn turned aorund quickly pointing her gun soon putting it down and hugging the two girls tightly, Haesoo began tearing up in the hug.

"They didn't hurt you, did they?" Suhyun asked checking both of them.

"Cuts, thats it. They never hit us. Otherwise I would kill them." Haeun growled the last sentence as she stepped out of the hug.

"Thats cute and all but, we have three hostiles heading towards Kai." Kyungsoo said, Suhyun and Jongdae looked at each other and nodded.

"You all get out of here. I'll go help Kai." Jongdae said, Haesoo looked at Jongdae worried.

"Lay is on his way their too."Kyungsoo said, as Jongdae held Suhyun's eyes.

"After this you owe me a drink." Jongdae said, winking before turning down the hall and taking off in a run.

"Lets go get the other boys out of here."Suhyun said, blushing, leading the girls down the hall.

 

Sohee sighed as the DA (District Attorney) left their office. Running a hand through her hair she entered the interrogation room where Minseok sat with his head back and eyes closed.

"You're going to take the deal, right?" Sohee asked, Minseok opened his eyes as she leaned against the wall watching him.

"I don't know. I need to think on it." He said, rubbing his face.  "Is everyone safe?" He asked, she nodded.

"Chanyeol, Sheun and Junmyeon are being taken to the hospital. Haesoo and Haeun as well. " She said, seeing how much tension was released from his body at her statement she smiled going and taking a seat accross from him. "Kyungsoo is putting all of the information about EXO on YG's harddrive."

"Pinning everything on WIN?"

"Yeah. It's the easiest way for you all to stay in the clear." Sohee said, crossing her arms over her chest. "If anyone finds out we could be arrested.

 

"You could've just asked for handcuffs." Nami stated as she saw the last three men tied up with rope.

"We were more focused on not dying." Jongdae sassed, SUhyun holding back her chuckle at the sass.

"Speaking of not dying where's Light?" Chanyeol asked from his spot on the ground by Jaewon.

"I haven't heard from him in awhile. I'm assuming SM is keeping him under their thumb." Jongdae said, Sohee pulled up in a van with two other officers, she ran up to Haesoo and Haeun hugging the two of them at once.

"Thank goodness. If they hurt you in anyway." She said, the two chuckled at her half-threat. The men of EXO slowly disappeared as the officers rounded up the men of WIN.

"I thought EXO was part of the hostages?" An officer asked the other beside him.

author's note.  let me know what you guys think! ANother chapter! Yes, I am alive!