lost my mind || yang taeha teaser

calling all units! || detective applyfic || chapter fifteen and sixteen is up!
 

   lost my mind

Jaewon smirked as Sohee sat at her desk finishing up an interveiw with a witness to the recent murder, he eyed the girl typing away at her desk. He was pretty sure she hasn't left that chair in five hours while he had been running around trying to tie things together. He watched as she kept her eyes on the screen typing away, he slowly slid his paperwork into the stack on her desk before slowly backing away.

"Thnk you again, for coming in." Sohee said, as the witness turned to leave with a bow.

"Anything?" Jaewon said, sitting at his desk across from the busy girl, Sohee glanced at her with a sigh.

"Appearantly Mr. Heechul was having an affair with a young girl, thats what they witnessed not the actual killing itself." Sohee said, the girl looked to Sohee as she finished typing.

"What if the woman is married?" She asked, Sohee nodded to the statment. "Then her husband would have motive to kill him."

"I mean, I would sleep with him. Plus Heechul holds the second most shares in the country for someone in his thirties." Jaewon said, the girl rolled her eyes at Jaewon's not so subtle 'sugar baby' moment.

"Second most? Who holds the most?" Sohee asked, looking between the two.

"Lee Soomin. CEO of SM Secruities, Congressman, and Presidential canidate." The girl answered, Sohee crossed her arms of her chest in thought.

"So-nim," A groan from Sohee, "Cheif wants your reports from the crime scene." Nayeon said, shyly glancing at Jaewon whom typed on his computer "busy" with something.

"You should know, Taeha does them." Sohee said, really irritated by the young officer whom nodded and turned to Yang Taeha whom sent her a dont-rush-me-or-else-look, handing her a folder filled with detailed reports.

"T-th-"

"It's my job. Get those to him before he kills us both." Taeha said, going back to searching something.

"Looks like Kim Heechul isn't one to hide." Jaewon said, Sohee looked at the male as Nayeon rushed out of their office wing. "He was caught several imes with girls, once had a rumor he was gay but, that was buried with evidence." Jaewon said, Sohee looked to the glass board by the team lead's desk.

"What if it wasn't EXO?" Taeha said, leaing her head on her hand as she looked at the older detective wom gave her a look telling her to continue. "EXo has only killed business men whom have wronged companies or people of the mass or are competition for someone. This was messy, for one, unplanned and probably an accident." Taeha reasoned, Jaewon nodded as she finished.

"This is why you shouldn't bury yourself in reports." Sohee said, with a smirk looking at the board.

 

author's note.  I'm super impatient, as you know now. So here is Teaha! Another detective on the team, the "workaholic". And Suho is now taken!