beautiful liar || jeon sohee teaser

calling all units! || detective applyfic || chapter fifteen and sixteen is up!
 

   beautiful liar

With a sigh, Minseok pulled his gun out of its holester after hearing Jongdae say there were three gaurds heading his way. Knowing he wasn't going to shoot them since they were just doing their job. Poorly, he would later add. He ran a hand through his hair before shooting out the camera making Jongdae exclaim in shock.

"You don't just do that!" Jongdae yelled in his earpiece, Minseok rolled his eyes.

"Gentlemen." Minseok, said as they before reached for their guns he sighed again, putting his hands on his waist.

"Xiumin, hurry up." Kyungsoo's voice said in his earpiece as the deeper voiced male was not far behind him, Minseok smirked kicking the one on his right in the chest turning to the one on the left, punching him in the stomach removing his gun and sliding it behind him. Landing a spinning kick to the side of each of their heads the two fell on the floor, Minseok brushed off his shoulder as Kyungsoo and Chanyeol came from behind him.

"Nice job hyung!" Chanyeol told him with a smile, brighter than Minseok would feel cormfortable with especially with what they just did. As they walked into the elevator, his phone began ringing H.O.T's 'CANDY' playing, Chanyeol and Kyungsoo chuckled as the older threw them glares as he answered.

"I'm working." He stated not the slightest bit angry, that was called in the middle of the night.

"I know. I'm just letting you know I just got home." The voice on the other line said, he smiled to himself as the elevator stopped on the main floor.

"Ah. I'll be home soon. Try to sleep." He said, a mumbled response came from the other, he shook his head knowing she was probably lying on their bed.

Trying to be quiet as possible, Minseok removed his shoes, slipping on the black pair of slippers. Walking to their room he started removing his shirt wanting the smell of blood off him, his black shirt hiding any sight of blood. Walking in he spotted the girl of his dreams sitting at her desk on her laptop, typing away. He smiled, as he grabbed the blanket off the bed knowing she was cold since she refused to turn on the heat until it was below freezing. Drapping the blanket on her, he turned to grab some clothes to sleep in as she watched him.

"How was work?" She asked, looking over her shoulder at the male as he grabbed a pair of joggers and a loose t-shirt.

"Boring. Baekhyun kept making jokes, Chanyeol laughed a little too loud and got us in trouble by the client." He said, he wasn't lying, the client the three were gaurding was a very 'I need silence to concentrate' kind of person. "I'm gonna take a shower." He said, throwing her smile before walking to the bathroom, locking the door he removed his clothes.

Sohee stretched closing her laptop after sending in a report about the arrest made earlier, standing she walked to the living room turning on the tv for background noise while she grabbed ramen and a pot. The news channel was the perfect channel for her to be listening to, right?

"EXO has claimed another victim tonight." The sentence sent Sohee running into the room turning it up, as they continued. At the same time Minseok walked out of the bathroom towel drying his hair, he spotted Sohee running into the living room, pulling the towel to cover his face. "A family of three-" Minseok became confused as he walked into the main room to see Sohee just as confused. "were found, dead by the oldest son whom was at work. All three have suffered several injuries."

"Sloppy." Sohee and Minseok both said at the same time as pictures of the scene came on screen, they both looked at each other confused.

"This couldn't have been EXO." Sohee said, walking to the kitchen, Minseok pulled his phone out of his jacket pocket.

new message : chief suho

who the hell killed a family?

hyunhyun

not me

yoda

i was with kyung and min hyung

jingo

i was with sehun at hq

daedae

it wasn't any of us.

minmin

we don't kill families.

let alone, you give us our jobs.

"Everything okay?" Sohee asked from where she stood in the kitchen, stirrring the ramen.

"Yeah, just checking my schedule for tomorrow." He said, giving her a smile, before locking his phone.

 

author's note.  LThis is a little glimpse into Sohee and Minseok's relationship! As you can all guess, Sohee has no idea about his affilliation with EXO. I can't wait to start this story!