Chapter 6

I'll Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning you woke up because someone was banging on your door.

"Yah! Eunya! Get up!" Jiyeon yelled "Eunya! Get up now!"

You groaned and slowly got out of bed. You grabbed your towel, open your door and head to the bathroom with your eyes still close. Then you bumped into the coffee table.

"Ouch!" you yelled "Yah! Eunya! Palli!" Jiyeon yelled from the kitchen. "Neh. Neh. Neh umma!" you said getting into the bathroom.

You got ready quickly. "Are you ready to go?" you asked. Jiyeon when you came into the kitchen. "Let's go." Jiyeon said putting on her shoes.

You put on your shoes, lock the door and left with Jiyeon to school.

"Ugh. I'm so tired." you said stretching your arms. "I told you to come home early." Jiyeon scold. "Sorry. I won't do it again. Next time I'll come home early. I promise you." you stuck out your pinky.

Jiyeon just looked at you and giggled. She curved her pinky with your's. "Promise?" Jiyeon asked "Promise." you said linking arms with Jiyeon.

Then your phone beeped.

To: Eunya

Where are you? I thought you would be here before me but I guess you're slow as always. :P

-Minwoo

"Palli unnie." you said pulling her quickly. "Wae?" JIyeon asked surprised. "Minwoo oppa is waiting." "Oh. You can go ahead. He's probably waiting for you. Go." Jiyeon pushed you to go. "Oh. Neh. See you later." you waved and ran towards school. "Neh. See you later dongsaeng." Jiyeon smiled

When you reached school. Minwoo was leaning against the gates with his hands in his pocket waiting for you. "Oppa!" you called

Minwoo's head shot up towards your direction smiled and waved. "Eunya!" Minwoo called

You ran towards Minwoo. "Sorry I'm late." you said panting. "Did you run here that's why you're panting?" Minwoo asked putting a hand on your shoulder. You nodded.

Minwoo started to laugh. "Yah. Why are you laughing?" you asked angrily. "Because you ran." Minwoo laughed "Oppa." you pouted "I"m sorry but it really is funny."

You walked away when you heard people starting to scream. You turn around and see a crowd by the gates.

"Omo! It's Teen Top!" someone screamed

All the girls started to scream "Teen Top! Teen Top!"

You tilted your head in confusion. "Teen Top? Who's that?" you asked "That's another boyband." Minwoo said beside you. "Oh. I never heard of them before." "It's because you never pay attention when I'm telling you something." "Oh. Sorry." "Kaja. We're gonna be late for class." "Neh." 

You followed Minwoo but turn around to see the new boyband Teen Top. There were too many girls crowded there so you turned around and caught up to Minwoo.

"Oppa, where's Youngmin oppa and Kwangmin oppa?" you asked when you guys arrived in class. "Right behind you guys." Youngmin whispered in you ear. You jumped and turned around. There Youngmin and Kwangmin was laughing.

"Yah! Youngmin oppa! That wasn't even funny!" You frowned and playful slapped Youngmin's arm. "Ow. That hurts. Eunya you meanie." Youngmin said sticking out his tongue at you. "Youngmin oppa." you pouted "Arasso. Arasso. I'm sorry Eunya. Forgive me?" Youngmin said with puppy eyes.

You laughed and hugged Youngmin. "You're forgiven." you smiled

Youngmin hugged you back. "Thanks cutie."

You let go of Youngmin and playfully slapped his ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter