Chapter 19

I'll Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Minwoo couldn’t stop grinning after you told him that you’ll be his girlfriend. He’s just that happy.

You grinned shaking your head. “Minwoo oppa, you look like a creep smiling like that.” You joked. Minwoo pouted. “Eunya-ah, how can you say that about me?” You giggled, “But it’s true.” “A girlfriend isn’t supposed to be teasing her boyfriend.” “Oh?” “Yup, instead,” Minwoo pulled you closer by the waist. “She should be cuddling with him.” You flushed.

“Aigoo, look at you. You’re blushing, how cute.” Minwoo lightly pinched your cheek. “Yah, Minwoo oppa~” You pouted. Minwoo chuckled, “Arasso, should we get going? We still have to do that homework Mr. Jang assigned.” You nodded.

Both of you stood up and Minwoo paid for the drinks when you insisted on paying. After paying, Minwoo took you home.

----

“Bye Eunya.” Minwoo waved. “Bye Minwoo oppa. Thanks for the drink again.” You waved. “No problem.” He winked and left.

You watched him leave before opening the gate and stepping inside. You opened the front door, slipped off your shoes. “I’m home.” You called. “Eunya-ah!” Jiyeon called running down the stairs. You blinked at your sister, “What’s with you?”

Jiyeon stopped in front of you. “So, that did you tell him? Are you his girlfriend or not?” “Unnie, that’s the first thing you ask me about? If I’m Minwoo’s girlfriend or not? You’re not going to ask me how I’m doing.” “Mian, so what did you answer him? Are you his girlfriend now?” You shyly nodded.

“KYAAA!” Jiyeon jumped on you and gave you a big hug. “Unnie~!” You coughed. “Hehe. I’m so happy for you.” Jiyeon beamed pulling away. “I can clearly see that. You’re more excited than I was.” “Aigoo, how can you not be excited now that you have a boyfriend?”

*Because I’m just using him to get over another person.* you thought.

“Okay, enough of this. You need to change and do your homework. Go, go.” Jiyeon pushed you towards the stairs.

You headed up to your room, changed, and started your homework.

----

“Eunya-ah, wake up.” Jiyeon shook you lightly. You groaned sitting up. “Palli, palli. Oh and Minwoo’s here to take you to school.” Jiyeon added.

When you heard Minwoo’s name, your eyes snapped opened. “Mwoh?!” Jiyeon nodded, “He’s in the living waiting for you.” “Oh my goodness.” You jumped out of bed and ran to the bathroom. Jiyeon giggled shaking her head, “Love sick girl.” She then headed down to the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

----

“Why in the world is he here so early? Oh goodness.” You mumbled brushing your teeth. You quickly brushed your teeth, washed your face, and changed into your uniform. You pulled your hair into a loose ponytail and dashed downstairs.

You glanced at the kitchen to find Jiyeon in there preparing breakfast. You turned to the living room and saw Minwoo sitting on the couch watching TV. You took a deep breath and proceeded towards the living room.

“Good morning Minwoo oppa.” You greeted. Minwoo looked up and beamed, “Good morning Eunya-ah.” You sat next to him. “You’re here early.” “Mm.” Minwoo nodded watching TV again. “So, what are you doing here so early anyway?”

Minwoo turned to you and smiled, “To take you to school silly.” “B-but what about unnie?” You stuttered. “Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.” Jiyeon suddenly answered from the doorway. You blinked at her. “Breakfast is ready. Come and eat.” Jiyeon smiled and turned to Minwoo. “Minwoo-ah, you’re welcome to join us.” Then she turned and headed to the kitchen.

Minwoo turned to you. “Come on, let’s go eat.” He grabbed your hand, pulled you up, and dragged you to the kitchen.

Minwoo seated himself next to you, who had taken a seat across from Jiyeon. “Come on, eat.” Jiyeon encouraged taking a bite of her eggs. Minwoo nodded and took a bite of his eggs also. “Mm. Jiyeon noona, this is jjang.” Minwoo beamed. “I’m glad you like it.”

You three continued eating. Once you guys were done eating, you wanted helped Jiyeon wash the dishes, but she wouldn’t let you.

“Go. Minwoo’s waiting for you; don’t let him wait any longer.” Jiyeon pushed you out of the kitchen. “But unnie-” You started. Jiyeon shook her head. “Go. I’m surprised he hasn’t pulled you away yet.” Jiyeon giggled. “Unnie~” “Hehe. I’m just kidding. Now go, before I drag you out.”

You pulled away from Jiyeon and huffed, “Fine.” Jiyeon smiled, “Good. Now go.” “Neh umma.” “Aish.” Jiyeon raised her hand playfully. You stuck out your tongue and ran up to your room to grab your bag. Jiyeon shook her head, “That silly girl.”

----

“Bye unnie.” You called. “Neh, be careful on the way to school.” Jiyeon hollered from the kitchen. “Jiyeon noona, don’t worry. I’ll take good care of Eunya for you.” Minwoo beamed. “Arasso, now go before you guys are late.” “Neh.”

You and Minwoo stepped out of the house. You guys got on his bike and went off to school. It was a silent ride, but it was a good silent though.

When you guys were close to school, you spoke up, “Minwoo oppa, do you know who Donghyun oppa likes?” Minwoo glanced back at you, “Wae? Are you cheating on me with Donghyun hyung?” You giggled, “Maybe…” “Mwoh?!”

Minwoo accidently curved to the side causing you to scream. “Minwoo oppa!” “Oh, Mianhae, but Mwoh? You’re cheating on me already?” You rolled your eyes, “I was just kidding. Goodness.”  Minwoo sighed in relief, “Good. Yah! I almost got a heart attack because of you.”

You giggled, “Mehrong.” Minwoo laughed. “So, who does Donghyun oppa like? You never answered my question.” “Um,” Minwoo shrugged. “I don’t know.” “Liar.” You accused. “Ani, I’m not lying.”

You wrinkled your nose, “Minwoo oppa, how do you not know when you live with him? You guys are practically brothers.” “Well, being brothers doesn’t mean we tell eac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter