Chapter 11

I'll Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah. What took you so long?" Myungsoo asked getting into the car.

"Yah. It took me about 5 minutes to get here, smart one." Dongwoo replied back. "5 minutes only? Really? It felt like forever to me." "Let's go." Dongwoo said driving off.

There was silence in the car ride back to the dorm.

"So..why did you follow Eunya-ssi home?" Dongwoo asked finally breaking the silence.

Myungsoo didn't know what to say. "Molla." he finally manage to say. "I just feel like...I don't know. She's...different."

Dongwoo sighed. "Well, you know that you can't have her, right?"

Myungsoo looked over at Dongwoo with sad eyes. "It's okay." Dongwoo said patting Myungsoo on his shoulder.

Myungsoo sighed. "I know. It's...just I want her so bad. I dont want..Chaerin. I don't know why we're even getting married, or engaged or whatever. I...just want...Eunya."

Dongwoo shook his head. "Chaerin-ssi is a nice girl. She likes you a lot too. And plus you also know why you guys are getting engage. You're just lying to yourself. Myungsoo...think about it. You guys are getting engage because it's going to help both of your family business."

Myungsoo sighed. "I know...but I want to be engage to somone that I love though." "Myungsoo, no one can have life go the way that they want it to go." "Mm."

They arrived at the dorm. Myungsoo got out with his head down. Dongwoo patted his back and walked inside.

"Hyung! Where's Myungsoo?" Sungyeol asked

Dongwoo pointed behind him. Myungsoo came in with a sad expression on his face. "Yah! Myungsoo, why do you look so sad?" Hoya wrapped his arm around Myungsoo's shoulders.

"Because he can't have...Eunya-ssi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter