Chapter 13

I'll Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minwoo shrugged "Molla." he replied beforing turning away. L.Joe shrugged then walked over to you. He tapped your shoulder but you didn't respond. "Eunya~" he whispered but there still was no respond.

L.Joe sighed, "You give no choice." L.Joe smirked

He picked you up bridal way. Minwoo's eyes widen. Youngmin and Kwangmin's jaws dropped. "Yah!" MInwoo yelled

You started to move in L.Joe's arms. L.Joe looked down at you. You slowly open you eyes. You saw MInwoo's angry face. Then you felt someone moving beside you. You turn and looked up. "Byunghun-ssi?" you asked sleepy. L.Joe smiled. You looked over at Minwoo and saw that he still had that angry expression on his face. You were a little confused why.

Then you noticed that your feet were in the air right in front of you. You looked down and say that L.Joe was holding you. You heard L.Joe chuckle. "Good afternoon sleepy head." L.Joesmiled. You smiled back. "Uh...Byunghun-ssi..would you mind putting me down? Please?" you asked innocently. L.Joe nodded and put you down. "Thanks." you said straighten your uniform. "No problem." L.Joe smiled

Then soemthing flew into your eye. "Ow." you said taking off your glasses rubbing your eye. "You okay?" L.Joe asked "Uh...I think something flew into my eye." you kept rubbing your eye. "Here...let me help you." L.Joe took your hand away from your eye and held it. He got closer and closer to you.

Minwoo's POV

L.Joe got closer and closer to Eunya. *Ottoke?* I yelled in my head. Eunya just stood there like L.Joe wasn't going to do anything to her. My heart ached at the scene. I wish it was me who was going to kiss you. *KISS?!* I thought. I didn't know what to do. *Ottoke? Ottoke?* I thought but I wasn't able to do anything because my body wouldn't listen to me. *Ani! Shiro!*

End of POV

Then.....

"Yah!" someone yelled from the door. Everybody in class turned towards the door. The person walked in and went towards L.Joe. "Yah. What do you think you're doing to Eunya?" he asked. "I-I was hel-" L.Joestarted "Myunsoo-ssi?" you asked peeking through one eye.

Myungsoo quickly walked past L.Joe and towards you. "Eunya." Myungsoo said taking your shoulders. "Hmm." you replied rubbing your eye. "I-I have t- what's wrong?" "Oh. I got something in my eye and Byunghun-ssi was trying to help but someone interrupted," you said irritated, "Aish. Apa."

Myunngsoo chuckled. "Yah! Why are you laughing?" you said turning away, while rubbing your eye. "Here. Let me help you." Myungsoo said turning you towards him. He grabbed your hand and put it down. Then he blew intwo your eye a couple of times. "There..I think that should have done it." Myungsoo said stepping back smiling.

You blinked a couple of time, put on your glasses and smiled. "Thanks Myungsoo-ssi." "No problem."

"Yah! You took my special task from me." L.Joe pouted "Aigoo. Byunghun-ssi," you said walking towards him. "Don't be angry, oh?"

But L.Joe crossed his arms and turned away like child. "Aigoo. Byunghun-ssi. Come on." you said innocently but L.Joe acted like he didn't hear anything. "Come on, Byunghun-ssi.  I'll do anything." L.Joe turned around and smirked. "Anything?" You nodded "Anything."

L.Joe walked towards you. Whe he was close enough, he grabbed your shoulders. "Yah! What are you doing?" Myungsoo yelled but L.Joe ignored him.

L.Joe whispered in your ear. "Call me 'oppa'." he smirked

Your eyed widen. "J-jincha? Waeyo?" you asked shocked. "Fine then. I won't forgive you...ever." L.Joe empathized the word 'ever', turning around to walk away.

You sighed. "Fine...Byunghun Oppa." you blushed "There we go." L.Joe turn around and walk towards you and kissed your forehead. "Yah!" Myungsoo and Minwoo yelled.

L.Joe laughed. "Sorry guys but I couldn't resist anymore." You blushed

Minwoo was getting irritated with the way you acted around L.Joe and Myungsoo.

"Yah. Eunya." Minwoo grabbed your wrist angrily. "Ah! Oppa! Apa!" you said trying to get free. "Apa?" Minwoo pulled you close to him. "Oppa~! Apa~! Let go of me!" you yelled "No!"

"Yah! Let her go!" Myungsoo and Byunghun yelled

"What's going on?" "Three guys fighting over one girl?" "No not Byunghun oppa." "Myungsoo oppa too? Shiro." "Shiro. Minwoo oppa." girls and guys whispered to each other.

"Yah! Oppa! Let go! Palli! Apa!" you continue to yelled. Minwoo's eyes were raged with anger. Eunya...what are you a ?! Having other men around you!" Minwoo yelled

Everyone's jaw dropped. Your eyes widen in disbelief. "Yah! Minwoo-ah!" Youngmin yelled then Minwoo's anger disappeared.

You had tears coming down your cheek. Minwoo let go of your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter