chapter 25

I'll Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

--5 years later--

“Appa! Palli!” A three year old Sohee called knocking on her parents’ room.

The bedroom door opened revealing her dad in a white button up, black tie, black pants, and a white blazer with his light brown hair tousled to the side. 

 

He held up a finger and playfully scolds his daughter. “Sohee-ah, appa is still making himself look handsome.” “But appa, umma told me to.” She pouted.

Minwoo crouched down in front of his daughter and patted her head. “Aigoo, how can appa be angry at his little princess?”

Sohee smiled and tugged at his sleeve. “Appa, palli. Umma is waiting for us.” Minwoo chuckled and straightened up. “Arasso. Omo. Sohee-ah, you look so pretty today.”

The three year old smiled and spun around for her dad. 

 

“Am I really pretty?” Sohee asked. Minwoo hummed nodding.

“Kaja, your umma is probably waiting for us.” Minwoo held out his hand. Sohee gladly grabbed her dad’s hand.

The both of them headed down.

 

 

 

“Well, it took the two of you long enough.” You said with a slight frown.

“It was appa’s fault!” Sohee blurted pointing to Minwoo, whose jaw dropped. “Sohee-ah, how can you betray appa like this?” He pouted. Sohee stuck out her tongue and ran towards you.

You smoothed out your daughter’s hair and smiled at her. “Your appa is such a baby, isn’t he?” You asked. Sohee nodded with a smile.

Minwoo gawked at you. “Jagiya!”

You looked up at him. “Wae?” “I’m not a baby.” He whined. You nodded. “Mm hmm, you’re not a baby.” “But, I’m not.”  “Arasso, you’re not a baby. Happy now?”

Minwoo smiled and nodded. You rolled your eyes shaking your head with a smile.

“Umma.” Sohee called. “Neh?” You looked down at your daughter. “Where are we going?” She asked. “Secret.” You winked.

Minwoo wrapped an arm around your waist and pulled you close to him. You blinked at him.

“Oppa, what are you doing?” You asked. Minwoo looked at you from head to toe. You were in a baby blue dress with a black belt above your waist, white ankle heels, and hair loose. 

 

“You look…beautiful.” He whispered in your ear sending shivers down your spine. You flushed pinked. “Maybe…we should give Sohee a sister or brother.” He whispered seductively.

Your eyes rounded as you pushed Minwoo away. “Oppa!” Minwoo chuckled. “Wae? I know you want to.” He winked.

You pried off Minwoo’s arm and opened the door.

“Sohee-ah, let’s go. Your appa is being weird.” You grabbed your daughter’s hand and pulled her out of the house.

Minwoo chuckled. He followed you and Sohee out locking the door behind him.

 

 

 

“Umma, we’re seeing Jin Ae unnie?” Sohee asked gleefully. You smiled and nodded. “Jincha?” “Neh.”

Sohee squealed running into the restaurant. You and Minwoo smiled at each other. He grabbed your hand and gave it a squeeze.

The two of you followed your daughter inside.

Once inside, the two of you spotted your group of friends.

“Hey! There’s Minwoo and Eunya!” Jeongmin hollered pointing at you and Minwoo.

“Aigoo, there goes Jeongmin oppa.” You laughed. Minwoo chuckled. “Come on.”

As the two of you approached, Sohee ran up to you and pulled you towards the table. You let go of Minwoo’s hand and let your daughter drag you to the table.

“Unnie.” You smiled as Jiyeon stood up and hugged you. You hugged her back.

Jiyeon pulled back and examined you. “Eunya-ah, you’re still beautiful as ever.” She shifted her gaze to Minwoo. “You must be taking good care of her Minwoo-ah.”

Minwoo chuckled. “I barely take care of her. She’s always taking care of me.”

Jiyeon chuckled and nodded. Donghyun came up and wrapped an arm around her waist.

“Hi Donghyun oppa.” You greeted. “Hey Eunya, hey Minwoo.” Donghyun smiled. “Hey Donghyun hyung.” Minwoo greeted.

“I see Sohee is growing up well.” Donghyun nodded towards Sohee, who was chatting with Jin Ae.

You nodded, “Yeah, she’s growing up so fast.” “Jin Ae is also growing up fast.” Minwoo added.

Donghyun chuckled. “You’re right; she’s already four.”

“Hey you two love couples, hurry up. The food’s getting cold.” Youngmin hollered.

The four of you laughed and sat in your seats.

The ten of you talked among each other. It wasn’t that you guys haven’t been in touched for the past five years, but since everyone was so busy you guys didn’t have much time to hang out.

 

 

 

“Hey guys, I have an announcement to make.” Minwoo suddenly announced.

Everyone looked at Minwoo.

“What are you doing?” You hissed. Minwoo sent you a wink before clearing his throat.

“Eunya and I…are having another baby.” Minwoo confessed.

Gasps were heard all around the table.

“Oppa!” You elbowed Minwoo flushing red. “Oof.” He doubled over.

Cheers and howls were made from your table.

The other customers were looking at your table is disapproval.

Jiyeon grabbed your hand and squeezed it. “Is it true?” She asked. You shyly nodded. Jiyeon beamed and hugged you. You hugged her back.

“Congratulation.” She said. “Gomawo.” You replied pulling away.

The Boyfriend members congratulated Minwoo.

“I knew you had it in you; another one so soon.” Jeongmin winked. “Congrats.” Youngmin and Kwangmin patted his back. “Adding another member to the family, congrats.” Hyungseong smiled. “You little beast.” Dong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter