Chapter 16

I'll Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo POV

My alarm went off and I groaned in annoyance. I smacked my alarm off and sat up, scratching my head. I got out of bed, took a shower, and wore my uniform.

I pick up my phone and looked at my screen. Oh goodness. Eunya, my love. I smiled brightly at the photo like she was in front of me. I wouldn’t mind if she was the first thing I saw in the morning. That would be heaven, if I must say.

I grabbed my backpack and headed down to the dining room. There, my selfish parents were, eating. My mom looked up and smiled, “Myungsoo-ah, come and eat.” I bowed and sat across from my mom, next to my dad.

“Myungsoo-ah, what would you like to eat?” my mom asked. “Anything’s fine.” I replied. My mom nodded and snapped her fingers. Two maids came in with my food. They set it in front of me, bowed, and left. I picked up my chopsticks and began to eat. I didn’t feel like talking to my parents at the moment.

My dad cleared his throat, making me look over at him. He put his utensils down, laced his fingers, and looked at me. I swallowed the food that was in my mouth.

“Son,” he started. “You know about tonight with the Seo family, right?” I tried really hard not to roll my eyes and nodded in respond. “Remember that you must go because we’re going to announce you and Chae Rin’s engagement at the dinner.” My eyes rounded in surprise, “Mwoh? I thought we weren’t going to do that yet.” “I know, but Mr. Seo wanted it to be sooner, so I agreed.” “Without my consent?!” “Myungsoo,” my mom frowned.

I couldn’t help but raise my voice. I’m furious. I can’t believe my dad agreed to announce our engagement this early without my consent! This is complete bull!

So I stood up, grabbed my backpack, and stormed out of the mansion. I can’t stand and look at my parents at the moment. I despise them. I purposely slammed the door to let them know how furious I was.

“Leo!” I called. Leo came running out of the garage. “Yes, young master?” “Get me my car.” Leo nodded and went to get me my car. He drove it in front of me and got out. I got in the car, and drove off quickly, not looking back.

I hit my stirring wheel a couple of times to let my anger out. “Ugh! Damn it!” I cursed as I stopped at a red light. “What the hell?! How can they do this?! Ugh! Stupid selfish pits!” I hit my stirring wheels as I said those words.

The light turned green and I sped off. I didn’t care at the moment how fast I was going. All I cared about was…I don’t even know what I care about at the moment.

I dangerously parked my car in the school parking lot. I grabbed my backpack, got out of my car, and slammed the door. “Whoa. The hulk is released.” A voice joked.

I turned around and saw my best friend: Lee Sungyeol. I let out a chuckle and shook my head. He walked towards me and slung an arm around my shoulders, “You seem mad. Wake up on the wrong side of bed?” “Nah, my selfish parents again.” I replied. Sungyeol nodded in understanding. I slung my backpack on one shoulder and began walking.

“So what happened?” Sungyeol asked. “My parents are announcing my engagement tonight.” I replied. “Mwoh? Really?” I nodded. “But I thought that was in a month.” “I thought so too, but Mr. Seo wanted it sooner.” “Damn. That .” “Tell me about it.” “Huh. No wonder you were the hulk.” Sungyeol laughed. I elbowed him in the stomach, “Idiot.”

As we enter the school building, everyone turned their attention to us. I was confused why because I don’t remember doing anything.

“Did something happen?’ I asked Sungyeol, who shrugged in respond. We continued to walk. Students were whispering to one another and eyeing me. I was now starting to wonder why.

We reach my class and standing outside was the rest of my friends. “Yo!” Sungyeol called. They looked up and looked straight at me. I raised an eyebrow confused. Sunggyu hyung came up to me with the others following him. “Don’t you know?” he asked. “Know what?” I questioned back completely confused. “Hyung, someone announced to the whole school about your engagement.” Sungjong blurted. “Mwoh?!” I looked at my friends waiting for them to laugh and say ‘just kidding’, but that didn’t happen.

“Where’s this announcement?” I asked through gritted teeth. “Canteen-” I ran off before Hoya hyung could finish. I needed to take that dumb announcement off.

Yes, I know it’s true, but the whole world doesn’t need to know, especially Eunya. Oh crap! I totally forgot about Eunya! Aw man. This whole morning it’s horrible! I hope that Eunya doesn’t see the announcement yet.

I pushed open the canteen door, causing everyone to turn around and gasp. I was panting as I stepped towards the announcement board. Students moved out of the way, making a path for me.

As I neared the announcement board, I noticed someone familiar, that someone that I yearn for. She turned around and looked at me. There wasn’t any expression on her face, it was unreadable. Those warm brown eyes were now cold and dark.

“Eunya,” I croaked. Students watched my every movement as I proceeded towards my love. I was just a foot away from her when she gave me a bitte

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter