chapter 22

I'll Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Days passed by, weeks even, and now a month has gone by.

You and Minwoo have been the same. He picks you up at home and drops you off at home. Jiyeon and Donghyun have been like that too.

You guys even went on a double date over the month.

Everything is going smoothly. It’s just picture perfect.

However, the appearance seems perfect, but the inside isn’t.

You’re still killing yourself on the inside for playing with Minwoo like this. Seeing Myungsoo everyday kills you. It minds you of Minwoo. Of the pain that he will bare if he finds out the truth.

But being his best friend and girlfriend, you will found ways to make sure that he won’t ever be able to feel that pain of truth. Although you feel bad about him not knowing, it’s best that way.

Just as things are going smooth for you, they are also for Myungsoo. His parents are planning the wedding, which is only two days away.

The preparation for the wedding took a month to do so. The Kims and Seos wanted everything to be perfect, for of course the wedding is going to be broadcast to the nation.  

After finding out about you and Minwoo’s relationship, he stopped himself. He took himself to not bother himself in your business anymore. For you are not his and never will be, so there is no point of caring for you anymore he thought.

But due to the fact that you guys went to the same school, even desk buddies, made it even harder for him to hold.

The way you acted with Minwoo, he wanted that. The way Minwoo held you, he wanted that. The way you guys expressed your feelings to each other, he wanted that also.

Even though he wanted those things, he knew he couldn’t have them.

For Myungsoo, he tried his best to hold back his feelings for you. He had called Chae Rin to see if she had wanted to go on a date, which she willingly complied to.

He spent as much time as he could with her to get you off his mind.

It worked, but for only a matter of minutes. Those minutes felt like seconds to him, whereas the thoughts of you felt like years.

Myungsoo knew that no matter what, he had to get married to Chae Rin, whether he liked it or not. There was no turning back anymore. Since the wedding was in two days, he had to go with it and fulfill his parents’ wish.

Like you and Myungsoo, L.Joe brushed aside his feelings for you. You guys would talk now and then, but it wasn’t too long or too short. It was just the perfect amount.

L.Joe had got the hang of you being his friend rather than his lover. He found it much more relaxing. He wasn’t restless anymore and he was glad.

Now, you and L.Joe were back to normal; although it never changed for you, but it did for L.Joe.

----

It was a Thursday afternoon. School has ended and you were headed off to an ice cream shop a few blocks away with Minwoo.

He had been carving for some ice cream, so he begged you to go with him to get some ice cream. Of course you couldn’t say ‘no’ to your baby face boyfriend. ‘No’ was just an impossible answer when it came to Minwoo.

To you, it seemed like ‘yes’ was the only answer you could give him, and you were happy with the answer.

 

“Minwoo oppa, how many are you getting?” You asked. Minwoo tapped his chin in thought. “Hmm. How about a hundred?” He playfully asked turning to you. You laughed and lightly pushed him. “Minwoo oppa, there’s no need to buy that many.” “But, I’m hungry.” He pouted.

“Aigoo, you baby.” You pinched his cheeks. Minwoo wrinkled his nose and it turned into a smile. “Then, we’ll just have two. One for me and one for you how does that sound?”

You smiled and nodded.

“I’ll have one mint chocolate chip and one rocky road.” Minwoo ordered. The cashier typed in the amount, told Minwoo, and he paid for the ice cream.

The two of you waited patiently for the ice cream once it was ready, the two of you took it and went out of the store hand-in-hand.

“Mm. This is good.” You hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter