Chapter 15

I'll Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Myungsoo POV

"Young master, I've finished what you had asked me to do." Leo announced. I nodded for him to continue on. "Today after school, Miss Eunya and her family went to visit her mother at the hospital." "And when did she get home?" I asked. "The Jeon family didn't leave the hospital until 8pm." I nodded. "You may go now."

Leo bowed and left my room. I sat on my desk and looked through my paperwork about Eunya. I may sound like a stalker but I can't help it. After the first time she bumped into me, I did some research about her. Okay, maybe I am a stalker, but hey, you can do anything if you're rich and in love, so don't judge.

While, I 'stalked' Eunya, I found a lot of interesting things about her. Some things are just surprising, like how she knows self defense. Wow, now that's scary. A girl knowing self defense. Okay, going on, I also got the name of the schools she went to, work information, and her family background.

Goodness, I'm such a stalker! A stalker for my love of course. Ha! Beat that! Okay, that was weird. Anyways, I looked through the paperwork over again. I've read through them about a million times now. For some really really weird reason, I can't stop looking through Eunya's stuff. I'm such a creep!

I'm completely heads over heels for this girl! Myungsoo what is wrong with you?! AH~!

Okay, anyway, after looking at Eunya's information and such, I went and took a shower. I was exhaust

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter