chapter 24

I'll Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Minwoo oppa, why are we going out today? I thought we agreed on tomorrow?” You asked as your boyfriend dragged you towards the park. “We did, but I couldn’t wait. Let’s go today and tomorrow.” Minwoo smiled.

You softly laughed and nodded. “Okay, okay. I can walk on my own you know.” Minwoo shook his head. “I want to hold your hand.” “You know, instead of dragging me, you could have just told me. I would have gladly hung out with you.”

Minwoo blinked at you. “Really?” You nodded. “Of course. Why wouldn’t I?” Minwoo beamed and squeezed your hand. “I am really lucky to have you.”

You looked at Minwoo weirdly. “Are you okay?” He blinked then nodded. “Yeah, I’m fine. Why do you ask?” You shrugged, “I’m just asking.”

Minwoo beamed and slowed down his pace.

The two of you continued to walk hand-in-hand. A cold chilly breeze blew by making you shiver.

Minwoo glanced at you and clucked his tongue. “Aigoo, how can you only wear a thin sweater? It’s cold nowadays.” He scolded.

You looked down at yourself then up at Minwoo. “Well, I could have worn something warmer if someone wasn’t dragging me out of the house.” “Hehe.” Minwoo sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. “Mianhae.” He apologized.

You shook your head. “It’s okay, it’s not that cold. It’s just hope I don’t catch a cold.” Minwoo gazed at you and smiled. You blinked at him. “Wae? Is something on my face?” He shook his head. “Ani, you…look beautiful without your glasses.”

It was silent.

“Aigoo, Minwoo oppa.” You lightly pushed Minwoo’s forehead. “Jagiya~” He pouted. You laughed and stuck out your tongue. “You baby.”

Minwoo smiled and hugged your waist. You gasped. “Minwoo oppa.” Minwoo nuzzled into your hair. “You smell…really good.” He mumbled.

You squirmed in Minwoo’s embrace. “Oppa, that tickles.” You lightly giggled. Minwoo smiled and nuzzled more going down to your neck.

He then kissed your neck. Your eyes rounded. You quickly spun around and faced your boyfriend.

“Minwoo oppa, we’re in public.” You frowned. Minwoo smiled and lightly pinched your nose. “Arasso, I’ll just wait until we’re alone then.” He winked. “Aish.” You lightly pushed Minwoo forehead.

Minwoo grabbed your hands and brought them to his lips. He kissed both of your knuckles.

“What should we do today?” He asked. You tilted your head and thought about it.

“Ah. Oppa, how about Hongdae?” You asked. Minwoo acted as if he was thinking about it then nodded. You beamed. “Kaja.” Minwoo smiled at your eagerness.

The two of you headed towards the subway.

 

 

 

 “Wow. Oppa, look at that. Aren’t they pretty?” You pointed to an accessory stand. “You’re the prettiest thing I see.” Minwoo answered. You turned to Minwoo and flashed him a sweet smile.

“Aigoo, you would say that too, wouldn’t you?” Minwoo hummed nodding in reply. You shook your head.

“Come on; let’s go get you into something warm.” Minwoo pulled you towards a clothing store.

You sighed letting Minwoo drag you to wherever he was going. There was no point in arguing with him anyway.

 

 

 

“Minwoo oppa, you really don’t need to buy me this.” You said handing Minwoo back the dark green winter jacket. He shook his head. “You need it. It’s getting cold and I don’t want you to get cold.” Minwoo pushed back the jacket. “But-” “No buts, I want to buy it for you, so you need to accept it.”

“Miss, you should accept it. Your boyfriend is right, it’s cold out.” The ahjumma said. You looked at the ahjumma then at Minwoo.

“Fine, I’ll accept it, but you have to let me buy you something.” You bargained. Minwoo gave you a sideway look. “If you won’t let me buy you something then forget about me accepting this jacket.” You crossed your arms stubbornly.

“Arasso, I’ll let you buy me something.” Minwoo answered unwillingly. You beamed and clapped your hands once.

You quickly went back inside the store and searched for something to buy for Minwoo.

When you finally got what you wanted, you headed back to where Minwoo and the ahjumma were waiting for you.

“What did you get?” Minwoo asked as you stepped out. You smiled and showed the fluffy brown wool scarf. “This.” “Why a scarf?”

You tilted your head with a finger on your bottom lip. Then you turned to Minwoo and smiled. “Because it’s cold and you don’t own a scarf.” “How did-” “How wouldn’t I know?” You winked.

Minwoo smiled at yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter