Chapter 14

I'll Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The final bell rang. You packed up your stud and headed to your locker. You quickly stuffed your books and notebooks into your backpack, closed your locker, and headed to Jiyeon’s classroom.

 

When you arrived there Jiyeon was still packing her stuff. You smiled and skipped over to her. “Unnie!” Jiyeon looked up and smiled.

 

“Unnie, are you ready to go?” you asked coming up beside her. “Yeah, but I still have to stop by my locker.” Jiyeon replied. You nodded and linked arm with her. You guys then headed to Jiyeon’s locker.

 

When Jiyeon finished, you guys headed out of the school building. As you guys stepped out someone called you, “Eunya!” You and Jiyeon stopped and turned around.

 

A smiling L.Joe came running towards you and Jiyeon. You smiled and waved, “Annyeong Byunghun oppa.” “Hey. Are you guys heading home?” L.Joe asked. You glanced at Jiyeon and nodded. “Oh. Well, I…I mean the guys and I wanted to know if…” “If…?” “If…you guys wanted to hang out.”

 

You glanced at Jiyeon, who shrugged. You turned back to L.Joe. “Uh, Mianhae Byunghun oppa, but I have somewhere to go today.” You apologized. “Oh. Well, maybe next time?” L.Joe smiled weakly. You nodded, “Next time. I’ve got to go now. Annyeong Byunghun oppa.” You waved and walked away with Jiyeon.

 

Once you and Jiyeon were out of sight, Teen Top ran over to L.Joe. “Yah, what happened?” Chunji asked. “Nothing, let’s go.” L.Joe said walking away. Teen Top watched L.Joe walk away.

 

“I think Eunya noona rejected L.Joe hyung.” Changjo whispered. Ricky and Niel nodded. “You guys, L.Joe didn’t ask her out. He only asked her if she wanted to hang out with us, remember.” Chunji reminded the 3 younger boys, who had to think.

 

“Oh yeah. Hehe. I forgot.” Ricky smiled. “Yeah, me too.” Changjo said. Chunji rolled his eyes and started to walk after L.Joe.

 

----

You and Jiyeon got home and quickly changed out of your school uniforms. You were excited to go see umma in the hospital, since it’s been a long time since you’ve last seen her. Now you and Jiyeon were waiting for appa to get home and go as a family.

 

As you and Jiyeon were waiting, a knock came at the door. You and Jiyeon exchanged a glance before Jiyeon got up and opened the door. But when she opened it, there was nobody there, so Jiyeon closed the door and went back to sit next to you.

 

“Who was that?” you asked when Jiyeon sat down again. “No one.” Jiyeon replied. “Is someone playing a joke or something?” Jiyeon shrugged. Then her phone ringed. She looked at the caller ID.

 

“Neh appa?” Jiyeon answered. “I can’t pic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter