chapter 20

I'll Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

As you and Minwoo walked to class swinging hands, he couldn’t keep a smile off his face. You glanced over at Minwoo and chuckled. He heard your chuckle, so he turned towards you.

 

“What’s so funny?” He asked. You smiled shaking your head, “Nothing.” “Are you sure?” You nodded. “Okay, weirdo.” “Yah, I’m not a weirdo.” You slapped Minwoo’s arm. “If you say so.” Minwoo shrugged laughing. You slapped Minwoo’s arm again, let go of his hand, and walked away.

 

“Yah, Eunya-ah!” Minwoo called after you. You turned around and stuck out your tongue. Minwoo’s eyes rounded. “Jeon Eunya!” You quickly spun around and ran towards the classroom. Minwoo grinned and quickly chased after you.

 

Once Minwoo reached the classroom, he saw that you were already in your seat. Minwoo quickly jogged over to you and seated himself down in the sit next to yours.

 

You turned to Minwoo and blinked at him. “Yes?” Minwoo tried keeping his most serious face while looking at you, but failed and broke out into a grin. You also couldn’t help but grin back.

 

“You meanie, you left me.” Minwoo pouted. “Aigoo, mianhaeyo~” You cooed pinching Minwoo’s cheek. Minwoo shook his head, “Apology not accepted.” You pulled away your hand and frowned, “Wae?” “Because I need more than words to accept your apology.” You arched an eyebrow, “What else to you need?” “Kiss.”

 

Your eyes rounded and slapped Minwoo lightly on the shoulder. “Oppa!” Minwoo grinned and wiggled his eyebrows. You looked around the room and saw that there were already a few students in there, including Youngmin and Kwangmin.

 

You turned back to Minwoo and pushed back his head that somehow gotten closer. “Wae?” “Do you not see the people around?” You asked. Minwoo shook his head, “Aniyo.” “Oppa!” Minwoo chuckled, “Fine, but I’m still not giving up.” “Suit yourself.”

 

Suddenly, someone cleared his throat making you and Minwoo to look up. There, Myungsoo stood. He didn’t look at you or Minwoo, but straight ahead with his hand in his pocket.

 

Minwoo turned back to you and smiled. “See you after class.” You glanced at Myungsoo before looking at Minwoo, smiling, and nodding. Minwoo quickly pecked your cheek, stood up, and headed back to his seat.

 

Once Minwoo was gone, Myungsoo took his seat next to you and acted as if nothing happened. You, on the other hand, was nervous and awkward feeling. Seeing Myungsoo reminded you of why you agreed to be Minwoo’s girlfriend in the first place. Yes, you love Minwoo, but as an oppa best friend. Whereas, your love for Myungsoo was…magical, you could say.

 

You pushed the feelings for Myungsoo away and replaced them with happy thoughts of you and Minwoo. You smiled at those thoughts.

 

Myungsoo noticed you smiling, so he stole long glances at you trying to figure out why. *Why is she smiling?* he thought. Then, the thought of you dating came to his mind. *Oh, right. She has a boyfriend now, so why wouldn’t she be happy.* he bitterly thought.

 

Suddenly you jumped causing Myungsoo to also slightly jump. He saw you quickly reach into your blazer pocket and pull out your phone. You received a new message. You opened it and let out a small giggle.

 

Myungsoo peered over at your phone to see what made you giggle.

 

The message read: ‘Eunya, bogoshipoyo~ why do you have to be so far away? >n< I want to be next to you holding you in my arms.’

 

You quickly typed a reply and sent it to Minwoo, who was watching you the whole time.

 

When Minwoo’s phone vibrated, he quickly picked it up and opened the message. His grin widened a bit more before his hands rapidly typed away.

 

You and Minwoo continued messaging each other, oblivious to the envious Myungsoo hoping to tear out his eyes so that he wouldn’t have to see what was going on between you and Minwoo.

 

----

 

“Ay. Come on, don’t be so glum. You’ll catch another one.” Chunji said trying to cheer L.Joe up.

 

L.Joe was still depressed about the fact that you weren’t his. He had planned on confessing to you, but he was too late. You were already in another man’s arms. You were someone else’s and he couldn’t do anything about it.

 

He let out a sad dejected sigh and continued to gaze outside the window.

 

“You know, if you continue this, I won’t be your best friend anymore.” Chunji threatened. “I don’t care.” L.Joe huffed. “Aw. Come on, I know you’re depressed that Eunya-ah’s not yours, but hey, think about her point of view. She’s happy, right?”

 

L.Joe thought about it then nodded, “Yeah, I guess she did look happy.” “Isn’t that what you want though? For Eunya to be happy?” L.Joe nodded again. “See? Then you should be so depressed about it. Don’t you see in dramas? The second guy sacrifices his love for the girl beca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter