Chapter 10

I'll Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were walking home but you heard footsteps behind you. You turned around but saw no one. You just shrugged and kept on walking. There the footsteps go again. You turn around but again you see no one. You turn around and started to walk faster.

You got scared so you went faster and faster until you were running. You still heard footsteps behind you. Then someone grabbed your wrist. You tried to pull away but that person was stronger than you.

You turned around and was about to scream but they had covered your mouth with their hand.

You looked up and saw..."M-myungsoo-ssi?!" your eyes widen. "Shh. Sorry for scaring you." Myungsoo smiled

"Where were you today?" you asked "I...uh..was busy. Mianhae." "It's okay. I was worried about you." you smiled "You worried about me? Wae?" Myungsoo eyes widen. You laughed. "Babo." Myungsoo was dumbfounded.

You laughed. "Babo. We're friends so why wouldn't I worry about you?" "W-we're fr-friends?"

You smiled and nodded. "Chingu!" you yelled laughing.

Myungsoo laughed too. Then you suddenly put on a straight face. Myungsoo stopped laughing.

"What's wrong?" Myungsoo asked. Your furrowed your eyebrows and crossed your arms. "Why are you following me?"

Myungsoo frooze. He cleared his throat. "Uh...I...uh...was...walking...home? Yeah. That's it! I was walking home." Myungsoo smiled

"Huh. I didn't know you lived near me." you said raising an eyebrow.

"Uh...yeah. I live...uh...over..there." Myungsoo pointed to a two-story sky house house.

"Huh. I thought an Ahjumma and Ahjusshi live there by themselves." you raised an eyebrow.

"Oh. Did I say that house?" Myungsoo nervously chuckled. "Uh...I meant...that one." Myungsoo pointed to a small red house.

"Oh. I didn't know that. I thougth nobody was living in that house." you narrowed your eyes on the house.

"Well now you do. I live there." Myungsoo smiled "I guess so." you said shrugging. 

"Here. I'll walk you home." Myungsoo said taking your arm. "Oh. Uh...okay." you said following him.

You guys walked a couple of blocks before Myungsoo stopped.

"Myungsoo-ssi?" you asked "Uh...can...I ask you something?" Myungsoo said looking at his feet.

"Uh...sure. Go ahead." you answered nervously. "Uh...is...Minwoo-ssi...your...boyfriend?" Myungsoo asked shyly.

You laughed. Myungsoo looked up confused. "Babo. Why would you ask such a ridiculous quesiont? Minwoo oppa...my boyfriend? Though...that wouldn't be a bad idea." you laughed "But that's never going to happen. He's my best friend."

"But then why were you guys k..." Myungsoo trailed off.

Flashback

Myungsoo's POV

I was coming back from the back of the school when I saw Eunya running towards the school. I was about to call her name but decided it was a bad idea so I followed her instead. When I reached the classroom, I saw Eunya tracing Minwoo's face with her finger.

Then I saw Eunya smile. *You look so beautiful when you smile, Eunya.* I thought

Suddenly, Eunya flicked Minwoo's forehead. She laughed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter