chapter 21

I'll Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Jiyeon-ah!” Donghyun called still chasing after Jiyeon. When he finally caught up to her, he grabbed her wrist and spun her around.

Jiyeon looked down at the floor. “Why did you run out of the canteen?” Donghyun asked a little breathless. “I…I was embarrassed.” Jiyeon admitted. Donghyun let out a small laugh while smiling. Jiyeon heard his chuckle, so she looked up at him. “Yah, it’s not funny.” Jiyeon pouted.

Donghyun’s heart skipped a beat seeing Jiyeon pout. He had the urge to kiss her, but restrained himself.

“Jiyeon-ah,” Donghyun called. Jiyeon looked into his chocolate warm eyes and almost melted. “N-Neh?” She stuttered.

They stared into each others’ eyes without saying a single word. It seemed like they both understood how the other one felt. Just staring into each others’ eyes was amazing,

Unconsciously, the both of them leaned in and their lips met.

It was a warm, soft, slow, passionate kiss. Both of their eyes slowly closed. Both of their hands were laced together between them.

After a minute, the two of them pulled away breathless. Donghyun rested his forehead against Jiyeon’s and beamed with his eyes closed.

Jiyeon slowly opened her eyes and gazed up at Donghyun, who also opened his eyes. They stared into each others’ eyes again.

“I like you.” Donghyun confessed. Jiyeon pulled away and blushed. Donghyun smiled and tilted his head. “Aren’t you going to say it back?” He innocently asked.

Jiyeon bit her lip and nodded. “Well then, I’m waiting.” Donghyun smiled. “I like you too.” Jiyeon mumbled. “Mwoh? What was that? I didn’t hear you.” Donghyun teased leaning towards the girl that he liked cupping his ear. Jiyeon shook her head, “I’m not repeating myself.”

Donghyun chuckled and pulled Jiyeon into a hug. “I lied, I don’t like you.” He admitted. Jiyeon choked. *He doesn’t like me? Then…why did he say he like me? And…I just confessed to him too!*

Jiyeon pulled away as tears threatened to fall and walked away. Donghyun looked at her before jogging after her and back hug her. Jiyeon struggled in his embrace. “L-let me go.” “Jiyeon-ah, you didn’t let me finish.” Donghyun said next to her ear, sending shivers down her spine. “I-if you don’t l-like me, please…let go.” Jiyeon said as she dropped her hands from trying to pry off Donghyun’s arms.

Donghyun nuzzled into her neck and kissed it. She felt sparks. “D-Donghyun,” Jiyeon croaked. “I don’t like you because…I love you. I love you Jiyeon-ah.” Donghyun finally said.

Hearing those words, Jiyeon was speechless. Her heart rate increased, a deep red blush crept across her cheeks, and a wide smile formed. She turned around, wrapped her arms around Donghyun’s shoulders and whispered, “I love you too.”

Hearing those words from Jiyeon’s lips to Donghyun was like hearing an angel si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter