Chapter 18

I'll Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When you got back to class, there was 10 minutes before class started, so you sighed in relief. You quickly scurried to your seat and buried your face in your arms.

 

Myungsoo looked up and saw you. His face lightened up, but when you buried your face in your arms, his face fell. *Will we ever get things straight?* He wonder.

 

You kept your face buried in your arms until the bell rang. Once the bell rang, you lifted up your head and paid attention in class, while, tried to anyway. You were still so distracted by what happened between you and Minwoo. It never crossed your mind that this was ever going to happen between the two of you. Yeah, you guys have been together for the longest time, but not once in your times together did you ever picture yourself with Minwoo. Well, maybe you did once when you guys first met, but after that, you never did again and never will.

Throughout class, you kept glancing over at Minwoo to see if what happened earlier affected him, and if it did then he was good at hiding it because you didn't see anything abnormal about him.

You turned back to your notes. *Doesn't earlier bother him at all?! GOSH!* You groaned inwardly. *Whatever. I could care less right now. Stupid Minwoo oppa, but I think I already know the answer to his question.* You shook your head and continued writing your notes.

 

Minwoo was exactly happy about earlier. It didn't bother him, well it kind of did because he kept thinking of you guys kissing. He was just happy about the fact that he  actually had the courage to tell you that he likes you and even get a bonus: kissing you. It was heaven to him when you guys kissed.

During class, Minwoo didn't sneak glances at you because as a benefit of being your best friend, he knew that you were going to steal glances at him to find if what happened earlier bothered him or not. And he was right, you stole glances at him. It made him laugh on the inside because he predicted your actions.

*Eunya, I hope you decide soon.*

 

Soon class ended. Students piled out of the room to go meet up with their friends before class started again.

You stayed in your seat. You didn't want to do anything but go home and lock yourself in your room for being selfish and dumb. You couldn't even find the courage to look Minwoo in the eyes or any of the Boyfriend members. You actually didn't know how to feel at the moment and it was frustrating.

 

Myungsoo didn't leave but stayed by your side. He pretended to the homework that the teacher just assigned, but really, he was staring at you or stealing glances more like it. He really wanted to talk to you and get things straight, but he couldn't.

His heart and mind yearned for you and only you. He wanted it to be you that he marries and build a family with, not someone he doesn't love. Just seeing you makes his heart race crazily and he liked it because he knew that you were the one in his heart.

 

The bell rang, indicating that the next class has begun. Throughout the next three classes, you tried to pay attention in class. Your decision kept you distracted, but you did your best to focus in class.

Before you knew it, it was lunch. Without thinking twice, you quickly packed your things and left the room to find your sister. You practically ran to her classroom.

When you arrived there, Jiyeon wasn't out yet. She was still talking to some of her friends and packing her bag. You leaned against the wall trying to catch your breath so that Jiyeon wouldn't be suspicious of you.

After waiting for a couple of minutes, Jiyeon came out laughing with her friends. "See you after lunch Jiyeon-ah." one of her friends waved. "See you guys later." Jiyeon waved and turned to you.

You pushed yourself off the wall and smiled. "Ready to go?" Jiyeon asked stepping towards you. "Of course! I'm starving. You're the one that's not ready." You joked. Jiyeon laughed, "Right, now let's go. I'm starving too." You linked arms with Jiyeon and the both of you headed to the canteen.

 

You and Jiyeon grabbed your food quickly and found a table to sit at. You guys sat across from each other. You were wolfing down your food, which surprised Jiyeon because even if you were starving, you didn't wolf down your food.

"Eunya-ah, is something wrong?" Jiyeon asked concerned. You stopped eating and looked up at Jiyeon puzzled. "I know something's wrong. You've never eaten like this before, so is something wrong?" You held up a finger, indicating for her to wait a moment while you chew.

Once you finished chewing and swallowed your food, you looked up at Jiyeon, who was patiently waiting for you to answer her question. You sighed closing your eyes, "Minwoo oppa confessed to me and asked me to be his girlfriend." You opened your eyes to see Jiyeon smiling brightly at you. You tilted your head confused, "Unnie, why are you smiling like that?"

Jiyeon beamed, "I'm happy that's why." "Happy about what?" "You and Minwoo." You made an 'o' face. Jiyeon propped her elbows on the table and leaned towards you, "So, what did you say? Yes?" You shook your head. Jiyeon's smile fell, "Why not? You guys look good together." "No, it's not that. I meant I haven't answered him yet."

Jiyeon nodded and smiled, "So, when are you going to answer him? Did you even decide what you're going to tell him yet?" You nodded, "Yeah, I already decided. I'm thinking of telling him after school." Jiy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter