Chapter 1

I'll Find You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun breaks through the curtains and falls on your face. You pull your covers over your head to block the sunlight. "Eunya! Wake up! You're going to be late for school!" Jiyeon called "Ugh. 5 more minutes." you mumbled "No! Get up now you lazy girl." Jiyeon said walking into your room. "Oh come on Jiyeon. Just 5 more minutes." "No. I'm already here. Get up before I kick you off your bed."

You then turn your head and look at Jiyeon with your puppy eyes. Jiyeon laughed. "No. That's not gonna work. Now go and wash up. We're running late because of you again Eunya." You sat up with your eyes closed. "Neh umma." "Don't call me that." "I'm sorry but I can't help it. You remind me of umma. I wish she was better."

Jiyeon walked over to you. "I do too but we have to keep in working hard so that she'll get better. Now hurry up and go wash up." "Okay, I will. Goodness." you said getting out of bed. Jiyeon goes out and you go wash up. It took you 20 mintues and you finally can out of your bedroom. You walked downstairs in a hurry. *Oh crap. We're late.* you thought

( Hi, I'm Jeon Eunya. I'm 17 years old. A junior at ~~~~ high school. This is our first day of school today and we're already late. My sister and I live with our parents. Our umma is very sick so she's at the hospital. Jiyeon and I both work hard to pay for her hospital bills. Appa does too, that's why he works two jobs. So Jiyeon and I barely sees him anymore. We all work really hard. But since it's for our umma, we're willing to do anything for her.)

"What took you so long?!" Jiyeon yelled "I'm sorry. I thought we had time." "Omo. I already told you that we were going to be late Eunya." "Well my bad. Let's just hurry up and go."

You and Jiyeon ran to school as fast as you could. Once school was around the corner, you guys slowed down. "Tomorrow I'm leaving early with or without you." Jiyeon said breathless. "Oh come unnie. I'm sorry. I'll wake extra early tomorrow." you said linking arms with Jiyeon. "Okay I forgive you. Tomorrow if you don't wake up early. I'm leaving." "Arasso unnie. Thank you."

You guys had finally reached school. "Well i b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter