Friends

We will be together... Forever... (Sequel to When we fall in love... For real...)
"So this is the nearest supermarket from our house." you showed Jiyong around your neighborhood.

"Wow, it's so big." he exclaimed.

You chuckled and continued,"And right next to it is-" 

"Yun ~~~~~!" somebody shouted from behind.

You turned around and a pair of arms encircled your neck.

Jiyong's eyes widened.

"What-"

"You didn't tell us your were coming back! What kind of friend are you?!" the boy shouted.

"~~~~~-ah, when did you come back?" a girl asked.

"Yah, Lee Yongkwang, get off me." you pushed him away from you. "Semin-ah, I just arrived today." you smiled at you friend.

"I missed you so much!" Yongkwang hugged you tighter.

"Uhem." Jiyong cleared his throat.

You pushed Yongkwang away. Hard.

"Yah! What's your problem?!" he shouted at you.

"He. Is my boyfriend." you gestured towards Jiyong.

"Oh, sorry." Yongkwang bowed his head apologetically.

"It's ok." Jiyong smiled.

"I'm Yong Semin, ~~~~~-ah's bestfriend." Semin introduced herself to Jiyong.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Kwon Jiyong." he smiled.

"I'm Lee Yongkwang! Nice to meet you! Lets be friends!" he enthusiastically said.

Jiyong smiled and introduced himself.

"Why are you guys here?" you asked them.

"We were shopping when we saw you walking along the streets. So we decided to say hi." Yongkwang said.

"Want to walk with us? We can have dinner at my place later." you offered.

They nodded without even thinking. After all, they were your best friends here in America.

The four of you continued walking around and the journey was filled with joy and laughter. 

Jiyong was happy to see you smile so brightly with your friends.

"It's getting late, should we go back?" you asked when all of you were exhausted from the walk.

They nodded and all of you made your way back to your house.

"Ajusshi! Ajumma!" Yongkwang and Semin shouted when they reached your house.

"Aigoo, Yongkwang-ah, Semin-ah, you're here?" your mother ran towards them.

They nodded like little kids.

Your mother had seen them grow up and were very fond of them.

"Donghyun-ah! Time for dinner." your father called.

Donghyun walked down the stairs like a super model. Semin's eyes were instantly glued to him.

"Who's he?" Semin asked you.

"My childhood friend from Korea." you told her. You noticed that she was attracted to him.

"I'm also your childhood friend from Korea." she said.

"But I knew him before you. We grew up together. And why are you so interested in him?" you wriggled your eyebrows.

"Yah, don't tease me." she blushed add lightly smacked your arm.

"Girls, time for dinner." your mother called.

"Neh." both of you chorused and went to the dining room.

You purposely made Semin sit beside Donghyun.

"You're so dead later." Semin mouthed.

You laughed it off. 

During dinner, you say beside Jiyong. He helped you with the food and you smiled at his courteous manner.

This whole time, Donghyun looked at you. And someone else looked at him.

*Donghyun-sshi... He likes ~~~~~-ah? The moment I saw him, it was like seeing the guy of my dreams. Do I really have any hope?* Semin thought and quietly ate her dinner.